PCs March Madness Thread

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member
Re: PCs March Madness Thread

Yes bdelong I really like Houstons D. I dont think they let this game get into the 100s

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Good call on Toronto..I was debating Toronto or Charlotte and took
Charlotte. Looks like we both have a winner.

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Lots of time left in the Toronto game. It is the NBA. Anythign can happen with 6 minutes left.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Toronto covers...wish I had been with you. Had a good feeling but
also liked Charlotte. Winning is fun!

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Yep at least you won with Charlotte. Now lets just cash this Under have ourselves a really good night.

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

2-0 tonight as the Suns game is going to go under by about 20 points. Back tomorrow with some NIT games and NBA
<!-- / message -->

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

You have some good stuff friend if you ever learn to channel it. Saw
you early and am seeing some maturity. You got some talent...always
be honest...that's always a TRUE WINNER! Kick ass my friend, will be
looking at you during Big Dance. GL...I may be following.......need all
the help I can get.

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Nice night last night guys as we went 2-0. Tonight I will have a few plays but just want to get this one out early before the line moves. I look for Alabama to win this game outright if they showup and play.

Alabama +6.5

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Adding these plays for tonight:

Utah State +7.5
Atlanta Hawks +1
Miami Heat +1.5

BughouseMaster

EOG Member

Pro, I know you said you like all the NCAA playoff games for 1 unit unless you say "big play" but how much do you like tonights NIT plays as well as the NBA plays? There were no *'s next to them this time! :)

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

I am playing everything in basketball from here on out as a one unit play. I am doing really well with it and am winning money so I am not going to change it.

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

3-1 tonight. That makes me 8-1 in my last nine. I love this time of year and hope this continues through the NCAA tournament.

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Going with a huge card tonight guys. Be looking to go at least 6-2.

Dallas Under 208
Houston Under 180
Boston -5.5
Utah -4 Huge play
Washington -5
Bradley -6
Fresno St +10.5
Hofstra +10

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Pro, looks like you got another good night going. I had Washington Over
and Boston. Take them while we can.

BughouseMaster

EOG Member

Looks like 4-4 with a big play loss... :( too bad Utah sucked and dont know how to play 2nite! Go get'em tomorrow big PRO!!

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Yep I knew we were in trouble at the half. I almost came on here and told everyone to hedge their bets too because I could tell from watching that first half that we were in some trouble. They just didnt care at all tonight. But tomorrow starts the start of a great 3 week stretch for me. Going to go undefeated tomorrow. Just a feeling I have had all day today.

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Ok guys I am going to go ahead and post my plays for all of you to get on. I want you all to get the best possible lines you can and I figure all of these games will move against us before tip so get on them tonight. I know you are supposed to take dogs this time of year but basically all these games except Pitt are PK. I feel if Boston College will just show up and play they will beat Tech by about 15 but they cant wait until after half to start like they have been doing here lately. Pitt rolls in a rout. Indiana has Big Men and Gonzagas big is no longer on the team.

Pittsburgh -9.5 HUGE
Indiana -1.5
Boston College -2.5
Butler -1 HUGE
BYU +2

xxOnionsxx

EOG Member

Nice work so far in the tourny ProC. I have been thkinking about an Ohio State 1st half play. Do you like the 1st half, game or neither?

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

If you do play the Ohio State game that is the only play. You cant play the whole game because there is a chance for Ohio State to build the lead to 25 or 30 and pull all 5 starters. I look for them to be up by at least 15 at half.

BughouseMaster

EOG Member

Bring out the sweeper and dustman cuz it's a SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!! Way2Go Pro knock'em dead buddy!!!!!!!!!

jsab

EOG Member

Nice day Pro, I think Bughouse is so happy with you over the past week he might just give you a bj. nice sweep.

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Good night for us tonight. I may not be up in time 4 the early games. Had a few tooo many to drink tonight. Had to celebrate a great night as I went 9-0-1 on my plays tonight.

BughouseMaster

EOG Member

Nice day Pro, I think Bughouse is so happy with you over the past week he might just give you a bj. nice sweep.

Hey, speak for yourself... if you like sausage that much to bring it up then you're in the wrong forum :finger004

Pro, 9-0-1???!?!?!?! What were the other 5 plays?

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

They were just smaller bets I would make at the halves of games that were on to give me a little action. I dont post them type of bets because there isnt much time to atually sit down and cap the half and I dont bet but a few hundred on them. Fixing to post my early plays for today in a few minutes.

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Went 4-0-1 yesterday to kick off the tourney. Today will only have around 4 or 5 plays depending on how I start out. Early plays for today are:

Georgia Tech OVER 141
Nevada -1.5
Albany +9 bought .5

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Adding: This is all I am going to have on the card today but if you want to ask about a certain game I will give you my opinion

Wisconsin -12.5
Va Tech -2.5 HUGE

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Yep I love Va Tech. I am going with 5* on this play today. Illinois cant compete with the ACC. Look for Va Tech to win by double digits.

BughouseMaster

EOG Member

And the others 1* right? Do you easily see another 5-0 day today Mr. Pro??? What's the worst you "feel" you can do with these plays?

Last edited:

BughouseMaster

EOG Member

Wrong place to place this and absolutely rude of you to clutter PC's MARCH MADNESS thread with this junk. Go away you advertising pos.:+signs15-

Last edited by a moderator:

jsab

EOG Member

Wrong place to place this and absolutely rude of you to clutter PC's MARCH MADNESS thread with this junk. Go away you advertising pos.:+signs15-

Now who exactly is cluttering up the thread this guy only posted once to your 100 posts.:+clueless :LMAO