Culver college basketball Thursday (3/15/07) Part II

taconite

EOG Addicted
Re: Culver college basketball Thursday (3/15/07) Part II

You & Fields are pitiful, just play the SAW system. Keep those Unders a comin Ol Buddy. The other part of the system, i.e. just bet ALL dogs, how`d that work out 4U yesterday?

dirty

EOG Master

Taco... russ has forgot more about sports gambling than Most people will ever know...

I don't understand the point of jerks trying to badasses behind a keyboard and talk all big and bad to someone with a name for themselves... you should be taking advantage of the knowledge... Russ and Trace have always answered any questions that people may ask about gambling....

Totally amazing...

Culver

EOG Veteran

Don't let it bother you Dirty. Some people just like to heckle the performers on stage. What's amusing is that there are probably a few people out there who think if they insult me I will be reduced to tears, unable to continue.

Not bloody well likely. I've had people more than happy to tell me (and the entire world) how dumb I am and how my success is just luck for as long as I can remember.

They're probably right. But the coin I've flipped to determine my plays for the last 40 years has turned out to be a pretty good coin--I haven't had a "real" job, that is a job outside of sports betting and oddsmaking, since 1979.

And here's a helpful tip if you're going to try and insult me--do a better job in researching before you post. I played five favorites along with my eight underdogs yesterday. And "just keep those unders coming"? Nothing like looking like an idiot. I played three totals yesterday, two "overs" and one "under". Both of my "overs" won.

So have at it son. I've been listening to bust-outs explain the world to me for almost two generations now.

snakeyjakey

EOG Enthusiast

Nice reply Russ. My guess "dirty" had a really bad day yesterday and won't admit it.

dirty

EOG Master

Don't let it bother you Dirty. Some people just like to heckle the performers on stage. What's amusing is that there are probably a few people out there who think if they insult me I will be reduced to tears, unable to continue.

Not bloody well likely. I've had people more than happy to tell me (and the entire world) how dumb I am and how my success is just luck for as long as I can remember.

They're probably right. But the coin I've flipped to determine my plays for the last 40 years has turned out to be a pretty good coin--I haven't had a "real" job, that is a job outside of sports betting and oddsmaking, since 1979.

And here's a helpful tip if you're going to try and insult me--do a better job in researching before you post. I played five favorites along with my eight underdogs yesterday. And "just keep those unders coming"? Nothing like looking like an idiot. I played three totals yesterday, two "overs" and one "under". Both of my "overs" won.

So have at it son. I've been listening to bust-outs explain the world to me for almost two generations now.

I know Russ... just makes me sick to see posters do that to try to act all badass.. I know you can more than handle yourself... taco has a History of doing this...so no surprise there... very rarely posts unless he is trying to stir up something.... Good Luck today man...

Nice reply Russ. My guess "dirty" had a really bad day yesterday and won't admit it.

Thanks for the Correction... as I had a pretty good day.... Welcome to EOG BTW... hope you enjoy your stay

snakeyjakey

EOG Enthusiast

Thanks dirty. I have been a fan of Russ for years ever since I listened to him on Tony Bruno's radio show several years ago when he was at Ballys. Glad he has "resurfaced" on EOG.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post649527 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>dirty<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_649527", true); </SCRIPT>

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_649527 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Culver college basketball Thursday (3/15/07) Part II
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Taco... russ has forgot more about sports gambling than Most people will ever know...

I don't understand the point of jerks trying to badasses behind a keyboard and talk all big and bad to someone with a name for themselves... you should be taking advantage of the knowledge... Russ and Trace have always answered any questions that people may ask about gambling....

Totally amazing...
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

never understood this kind of childish behavior.....