Is this still EOG.com? seems more like ODU.com

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated
Re: Is this still EOG.com? seems more like ODU.com

Don't worry you won't see them any longer!

IS IT JUST ME OR IS THE ONE VAGINA ALOT BIGGER THAN THE OTHER?:+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless

IS IT JUST ME OR IS THE ONE VAGINA ALOT BIGGER THAN THE OTHER?:+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless

I noticed that also, Shawn! Two guys with the same birthday think alike I guess.

:cheers

<TABLE class=page cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=head2>Super Bowl Boxscores </TD><TD width=5> </TD><TD><SCRIPT language=JavaScript><!--//var dclkFeaturesponsor='http://ad.doubleclick.net/adj/sponsor.superbowl.com/fs/'+vTag+';'+vTarget+';'+uID+';sz=150x30;tile=5;ord='+random+'?';if (switchDclk != 'off') { if (location.search.substring(1).indexOf('DCLK')>-1) document.write('<input type="text" value="'+dclkFeaturesponsor+'" style="width:150px">
'); document.write('<script src="'+dclkFeaturesponsor+'"><\/script>'); }// --></SCRIPT><SCRIPT src="http://ad.doubleclick.net/adj/sponsor.superbowl.com/fs/history_boxscores;event=superbowl;feat=history;feat=history_boxscores;arena=nfl;type=psa;user=Anonymous;seg=nonaol;ctype=lan;lang=en-us;lang=en-us;vpmp=no;adv=b;cust=no;vip=no;u=Rfn3bQq0HqsAADCPHBg;sz=150x30;tile=5;ord=3742339102998946?"></SCRIPT><NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[FONT=arial,helvetica]Super Bowl IX
Pittsburgh 16, Minnesota 6
[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="70%">[FONT=arial,helvetica]Tulane Stadium
New Orleans, Louisiana
January 12, 1975
Attendance: 80,997
MVP: Franco Harris, RB, Pittsburgh
[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top width="30%"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Super Bowl IX Recap | Super Bowl IX Ticket and Ring

SCORINGPittsburgh 0 2 7 7 -- 16Minnesota 0 0 0 6 -- 6PIT- safety White 0, 7:49 2ndPIT- Harris 9 run (Gerela kick), 1:35 3rdMIN- T. Brown 0 blocked punt return (kick failed), 4:274thPIT- Brown 4 pass from Bradshaw (Gerela kick), 11:29 4th</PRE>
</PRE>
HOW DID YA KNOW MY BIRTHDAY?:+clueless </PRE>

I knew our date was the same but our -year- is the same also?

Reload<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_649236", true); </SCRIPT> ...................DAMN THIS IS CRAZY!!! WERE U FROM? AND WERE WER YA BORN?:+clueless

Reload<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_649236", true); </SCRIPT> ...................DAMN THIS IS CRAZY!!! WERE U FROM? AND WERE WER YA BORN?:+clueless

Born in Newark, NJ. 01-12-75 - Super Bowl IX!

I remembered we had the 01-12 in common because of the thread that got started that day. But didn't think the year was the same.

WELL...ILL HAFTA DIG MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND CHECK WHAT TIME I WAS BORN....

Reload<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_649241", true); </SCRIPT> ................HEY! ARE YOU AN EXTREMELY GOOD LOOKING MAN WITH A REALLY HUGE PENIS?

IF SO....MAYBEE WERE TWINS SEPERATED AT BIRTH!!:party :cheers :party :cheers :party :cheers

WELL...ILL HAFTA DIG MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND CHECK WHAT TIME I WAS BORN....

I was born at 1:20pm. I was told everyone involved wanted to get it overwith because the kickoff for the game was happening soon after. That was back in the day when they actually had the Super Bowl in the afternoon and did not drag it out all night.

Reload<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_649241", true); </SCRIPT> ................HEY! ARE YOU AN EXTREMELY GOOD LOOKING MAN WITH A REALLY HUGE PENIS?

IF SO....MAYBEE WERE TWINS SEPERATED AT BIRTH!!:party :cheers :party :cheers :party :cheers

Maybe we can have those girls in the photo above judge that?

:+excited-

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

Hey Reload, I was born in Newark, but a lot earlier. I went to Weequahic.

sure! but u get the one with the huge vagina!!!:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Thanks - she would be my choice! And did you notice the one with the smaller vagina actually has the bigger other hole?

:+clueless :cheers