Winthrop is best bet in tournament history

Re: Winthrop is best bet in tournament history

Their basketball team has a better offense than their football team...

Offense

<TABLE class=datasmall cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR><TD class=datahl2> </TD><TD class=datahl2b>Record</TD><TD class=datahl2b>Rank</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>Points/G</TD><TD class=datacell>81.5</TD><TD class=datacell>7</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>Field Goal %</TD><TD class=datacell>46.1</TD><TD class=datacell>78</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>3-Point %</TD><TD class=datacell>39.7</TD><TD class=datacell>20</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>Free Throw %</TD><TD class=datacell>75.1</TD><TD class=datacell>18</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>Rebounds/G</TD><TD class=datacell>12.3</TD><TD class=datacell>71</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

That is a bold headline.

If you have the time can you please elaborate as to why? If your gonna throw around those type statements i would hope to see some type rationale as to why other than, " Notre Dame is a football school"...

liking my ND play even more now...

taconite

EOG Addicted

So are Fl & OSU!! This guy knowws as much about CBB as my GMa. See his "lock" 2 tm parlay from thurs.! He`s a 10th grader skipping school.

Shady....no offense meant to Frank here, but he lost his last 8 posted bets.
Could be more, just got bored of going thru them.
Also came across this post of his which contradicts this post today...

<TABLE class=tborder id=post637389 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 03-11-07, 09:45 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #1 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>frankjohnson<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_637389", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_637389 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Insane opening round pointspread
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Get up to the window with money in both fists. Notre Dame is ONLY four over Winthrop!
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>frankjohnson</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by frankjohnson</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Add frankjohnson to Your Buddy List</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=tborder id=post637414 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 03-11-07, 10:07 PM </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

I admit I suck at cbb but this guy at kmart told me winthrop is the best play ever. For the nba going with sacto and warriors tonight.

I don't want to rip a guy expressing an opinion like taco seems to enjoy, but I do have to say that Winthrop played at A&M earlier in the year and I was extremely unimpressed. I know teams grow up and mature and get better, but I didn't think they looked very tough at all. They were terribly underwhelming in my opinion. Granted, haven't seen ND play in person, so I am just staying away. So many good opinions on both sides that I figure tis better to just enjoy it.

I agree.. Almost every "stone lock" is dead wrong.. I'm not just saying this.. Look it up.. However I applaud your guts for proudly sharing your picks..

I admit I suck at cbb but this guy at kmart told me winthrop is the best play ever. For the nba going with sacto and warriors tonight.

Was it a checker or the greeter? Definitely need to factor just WHO in Wal Mart is giving all these winners into my plays :LMAO

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Was it a checker or the greeter? Definitely need to factor just WHO in Wal Mart is giving all these winners into my plays :LMAO

It's the guy who was stocking the plaid gym shoes display. The velcro ones. He knows sports real good though and I'm pretty sure wintrhop will make me back the money I've been losing at cbb on my picks. So it's Wintrop and KMart forever, suckas!

Had to of been his boss.....:LMAO

Sorry Man, just playin. I needed a good laugh like this to start off my day. :LMAO :LMAO Thanks and GL!

This statement = PUT THE HOUSE ON NOTRE DAME! A guy at walmart told me to!:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

:LMAO :+textinb3 :flatten :silly: :3dmdr: :clapping: :+computer

It's the guy who was stocking the plaid gym shoes display. The velcro ones. He knows sports real good though and I'm pretty sure wintrhop will make me back the money I've been losing at cbb on my picks. So it's Wintrop and KMart forever, suckas!

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO I see he has been giving you lots of winners.. Frank- Study up ,analyze the matchups or follow some advice on the forum.. Do not get your sports betting advice from your local stockboy....

Learn and :bank:

Frank starts a thread loving Winthrop, then starts a thread loving ND. WTF.
Do yourselves a favor and dont follow this assclown!:+excited-

RES

EOG Enthusiast

Sure way to break that o-fer-infinity streak.

Good call on Winthrop, no I mean bad call on ND, no make that you bring new meaning to the phrase you win some and you lose some. What a joke.