reports are his soldiers are applying and getting jobs as part of the Iraqi
police units in Baghdad

While the SHEEP are touting the "great success the surge is having" Sadr's
boys are now part of the Police Force

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

The Devil

EOG Master
Re: Sadr is playing Bush like a true chump

WHETHER TRUE OR FALSE ISN'T AN ISSUE HERE DOC.....YOU PUTTING UP LAUGHING SMILEYS WITH THE POTENTIAL OF GETTING MORE TROOPS KILLED IS DEPLORABLE................GUESS YOU WILL SLEEP BETTER IF THE BODY COUNT GOES UP.......YOU ARE A SICK MAN.........

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

It was put up to laugh at Bush so nice try Rush ....

Its great watching live on TV your Idols getting exposed for outing a CIA
Operative!!!

The Devil

EOG Master

GO WATCH THEM BUILD YOUR TOLL ROAD......:houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Dont worry about it..

YOU AND THE SHEEP CROWD WILL OWE ME AND OTHERS ON THIS FORUM
AN APOLOGY DOWN THE ROAD WHEN THE ENTIRE PUZZLE IS FILLED OUT

ITS COMING AND YOU FOLKS ARE CLUELESS

The Devil

EOG Master

YES DOC.......I THANK GOD EVERYDAY THAT EOG HAS YOU HERE TO SHOW US THE WAY..............

The Devil

EOG Master

DOES ALEX JONES SELL ANY TEE SHIRTS ABOUT THE TOLL ROAD?????

BET THEY ARE BIG SELLERS.......

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Notice you have no problems with O'Reilly touting his shirts, cups, pens, etc
EVERY SINGLE NITE

Why is that??

The Devil

EOG Master

SORRY DOC, I DON'T WATCH OREILLY....I DONT LISTEN TO ALEX JONES EITHER........IF YOU DIDN'T POST A LINK TO HIS TSHIRTS I WOULDN'T HAVE KNOWN ABOUT THEM EITHER.........UNLIKE YOU, MY LIFE DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND WATCHING THEM.....

GET OUT OF THE HOUSE MORE......TRY TO MAKE SOME FRIENDS.....I KNOW IT WOULD BE HARD, BUT GIVE IT A TRY, NOT GOOD TO BE A HOME BOUND RECLUSE........

Because traitor DOC absolutely loves it when American Soldiers and Marines get killed. He celebrates that shit daily and religiously with his smiley faces.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Doc,

Why do you watch O'Reilly ever nite? Are you a closet Republican?

<TABLE class=tborder id=post649804 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 03-16-07, 11:45 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #8 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>doc mercer<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_649804", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_649804 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Sadr is playing Bush like a true chump
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Notice you have no problems with O'Reilly touting his shirts, cups, pens, etc
EVERY SINGLE NITE
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The reason why he watches OReilly every night is because he knows how effective he is in pointing out all the Hypocracy going on with the Democrats and the liberals. Oreilly doesn't spare the Repubs. either when they fuck up, but Bill saves his deep body blows for the obvious targets like Hillary and all the rest.

As for all the liberal commentators ... Well they have either gone bankrupt or they are lucky enough to have a career with Fox News like Alan Coombes.

What are CNNs ratings these days .... 10 or 12 folks watch them a night ?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

You 2 clowns are as dense as advertised?

I guess if you watched something other than the Playgirl Channel you would
be able to with comments that make sense

I beg neither one of you has thought about reproducing

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Doc,

Just answer the question. Why do you watch O'Reilly every nite?

And I hate to break this to you Doc, but cutting and pasting someone else's writing isn't the same as making a comment of your own. I know it's the best you can do but being a plagerist doesn't make you smart.