Anyone else seeing Wisky beat Florida?

Just think the different tempo will give Florida fits....Wisky beats Florida. You heard it here first, guys!!!!

:dancefool

Re: Anyone else seeing Wisky beat Florida?

Come on ID, call for a real upset, not just a ho hum 2 beats a 1. I picked Wisky in my bracket to get through, but not going to call a number 2 getting to Atlanta a big upset.

Now call for a number 12 winning the whole thing like Shrink, now that's worth taking credit for!

GT beats Wisky in rd 2. Save yourself the headache and do not advance Wisconsin. I actually think Arizona will give Florida all they can handle.

GT beats Wisky in rd 2. Save yourself the headache and do not advance Wisconsin. I actually think Arizona will give Florida all they can handle.

Arizona could do nothing against real teams in the second half of the season. If they even get to Florida hard to imagine them giving them any trouble. They are lucky because if Stanford was healthy for their recent game the Wildcats might have actually been bubble material. Lots of raw talent on the team, but just a really lousy squad in general with no resiliency or consistent leadership.

Arizona could do nothing against real teams in the second half of the season. If they even get to Florida hard to imagine them giving them any trouble. They are lucky because if Stanford was healthy for their recent game the Wildcats might have actually been bubble material. Lots of raw talent on the team, but just a really lousy squad in general with no resiliency or consistent leadership.

it was just an opinion, and I'll stick by it.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

no they won't since UNLV beats GA Tech in the 1st game

99steak

EOG Member

wisky wont beat florida because they wont get that far. oregon bets wisky.

final four is villanova/florida and georgetown/ohio state. champion ship: g.tow beats florida.

JohnnyDeMarco

EOG Addicted

ID
who does Wis have that can keep Fla off the boards? Al Horford is a beast. the only team that can beat Fla. in this tournament is Fla. themselves. Fla. wins it all again.

Imho, well coached Florida has the swagger back. Zona is just not Zona this go round. Got beat at home by like 30 points. When was the last time that happened?

Off the Net, "The Ducks' 81-57 demolition of USC in the Pac-10 tournament championship will do wonders for their seed. But Oregon remains the same team that played the nation's 234th most 'difficult' non-conference strength of schedule and lost seven games in conference play."

minnyace01

EOG Addicted

Bucky will be the first high seed (1 or 2) to lose, probably in the second round to UNLV.

lol ok we shall see!!! that's why they play the games folks!!! wisky just too well coached to be upset in this tournament.

dirty

EOG Master

Since they are so well Coached they can't lose in this Tourney is that why they lost to this Powerhouse... I am sure Mizzou State could beat Fla as well

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Nov 24</td><td align="left">@Missouri St.</td><td align="left"> Lost 64-66</td><td align="left">4-1</td></tr></tbody></table>

dont be silly dirty! that was back in november!!! also was an early game on road against small team. big deal, a letdown. happens all the time pal!!!

dirty

EOG Master

Oh that is the excuse....That was back in November....Ok...I stand corrected

Wonder if they are on the Par with Ball State being a good team in Football, when your Beloved over rated Michigan almost lost to them

lol cmon dirty. u cant bring up games in november....that's just irrelevant. it was wisky's 5th game of the season! and they went on to win 17 in a row!!! didja forget about that?? LOL oh yah, florida lost in the beginning of december to florida state who didnt even make the tourney!!! LOL and on top of it all, missouri state was 22-10!!! LOL

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Wisky plays very good defense but I see scoring droughts like they had Sunday vs OSU costing them before they get to Florida.

d ray

EOG Dedicated

Wow, I can't believe you think wisconsin would get that far, i think They'll have a very tough time getting to the sweet sixteen. I'm a Badger fan living in wisconsin, defended them all year, but I'm also a realist. They aren't doing anything in this tournament. THEY WILL NOT MAKE IT THROUGH THE FIRST WEEKEND.

dirty

EOG Master

They are the weakest #2 in the past several years

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

Florida would pound Wisconsin's ass, just like their football team pounded Ohio State's sorry ass.

mofome

Banned

heard it here first?

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

bold. i will have something for you tomorrow. 'may' be a bold as this prediction.

dirty

EOG Master

Chicago, Illinois - Midwest Region <table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="columnrow" align="center"><th align="left" width="60%">4:27 left in 1st</th><td width="10%">1</td><td width="10%">2</td><th width="10%">T</th></tr><tr class="scoresrow" align="center"><td class="NCAABTXAMCORP" align="left" height="17" nowrap="nowrap">Texas A&M-Corpus Christi #15 (26-6)</td><td>25</td><td> </td><td class="finalscore">25</td></tr><tr class="scoresrow" align="center"><td class="NCAABWI" align="left" height="17" nowrap="nowrap">Wisconsin #2 (29-5)</td><td>9</td><td> </td><td class="finalscore">9</td></tr></tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="scoresrow"> <td class="" id="alerts1207686"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr class="scoresrow"> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td>TXAMCORP: </td><td>J. Ervin, 6-Pts
C. Daniels, 6-Rbs
J. Ervin, 2-Ast
</td><td>WI: </td><td>M. Flowers, 2-Pts
M. Flowers, 3-Rbs
K. Taylor, 1-Ast
</td></tr></tbody></table>Last Play: 4:27 Def. Rebound by Trevon Hughes (WI) </td></tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="scoresrow"> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td id="links1207686" nowrap="nowrap">GameCenter ? Free Live Video
Glog (Live Commentary)</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

Nimue77

EOG Senior Member

No, I see Oregon beating Florida.

My final four is oregon, ucla, ohio state, north carolina with north carolina beating ucla for the championship.

nimue - i have ucla beating memphis for the championship. i have wisky and washington state in the other final four spots.

i think wisky is a real tough team to beat. very unorthodox style. and a coach who is a winner. too very dangerous things imho...

I agree that coaching seems to play a bigger role in cbb than most other sports.

Nimue77

EOG Senior Member

Oregon won almost every big game they played this year...going 6-1 against top 25 teams, including beating ucla, georgetown, and washington state as well as winning their conference tournament.

nimue - i have ucla beating memphis for the championship. i have wisky and washington state in the other final four spots.

i think wisky is a real tough team to beat. very unorthodox style. and a coach who is a winner. too very dangerous things imho...