MORE INTERNET GAMBLING GOOD NEWS

Re: MORE INTERNET GAMBLING GOOD NEWS

thanks! thats like my wife waking me up in the middle of the night and saying.......honey.....im going to give u a blowjob! but not untill the end of the month!:+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless

munson15

I want winners...

thanks! thats like my wife waking me up in the middle of the night and saying.......honey.....im going to give u a blowjob! but not untill the end of the month!:+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Despite the frivolity, will wait w/ bated breath. Thanks, Shrink.

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..remember; barney frank is our best hope for repeal of draconian gambling laws..>>

might hafta turn gay..!!!

gl

:+clueless

sean1

EOG Dedicated

Who cares if he's gay. Just like you and i should have a right to gamble, he should have a right to be gay. It's called freedom. It's what this country was founded on.

Sean

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

Is this the BIG deal that was supposed to be announced two weeks ago?

the man says take it to the bank, meaning we will have a new processor up for payments in and out by then...

dirty

EOG Master

Is this the BIG deal that was supposed to be announced two weeks ago?

Never did he say it would be introduced 2 weeks ago... He said sometime in March... For some reason People just assumed sometime in March would be the first day of the Month

mofome

Banned

Never did he say it would be introduced 2 weeks ago... He said sometime in March... For some reason People just assumed sometime in March would be the first day of the Month

deeds

:+comfort+

dirty

EOG Master

tell me about it Mo.. It was Midnight on Feb 28/march 1 and someone had already posted where is the good news Shrink... give me a break...