Does MYD come back to win?

joelatti

Re: Does MYD come back to win?

No I don't think so...I have mD for the game so I hope soooo...BUt I am taking Butler second half....Think they will slow it down and grind out the victory

Ned

EOG Veteran

Williams is getting so out-coached it isn't even funny. They are funneling and seducing MD to pass down low, and since MD has lousy passers in the paint, they are stripping them from both sides, and covering the 3pt. shooters, so the only option is across the lane, problem is they can't see it, because they are surrounding the ball. Lights out for MD, this will be a double digit Butler win

Lucky777

EOG Senior Member

Chuck luck says Butler +4.5 2nd half. you all should listen to this man he is awesome on 2nd half play$!

:houra

joelatti

so your just hedging your bet?

Hedging would be best case scenario...I could get "polished middled" but the way the game is going I think Butler wins SU....and if not MD better come back and cover...dangerous I know and not smart but hey that's why they call it gambling

joelatti

No I don't think so...I have mD for the game so I hope soooo...BUt I am taking Butler second half....Think they will slow it down and grind out the victory

Glad you stayed off this one Mic......Butler shows the ACC they mean buisness......