Ohio State-Xavier

Re: Ohio State-Xavier

Xavier is a very balanced team. I believe they have the depth to hang with OSU. They dont need to rely on any one player to carry them as their offensive weapons are plentiful. A great plus for tourny time is gettin to th FT line and taking adv of it, 74% from the line will keep you in everygame you play. I think their defense is underrated. And they wont be giving up much size in the paint....
Xav has some quality wins against decent opponents.
Peersonally i think the Big-10 is overrated. I know they are doing well in the tourny but they got some good draws. JMO of course.
I'm gonna sit and watch this line go up then hit Xav b4 the game.
GL.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

The $1,000,000 question is which side will Frank the Fraud be on tomorrow? :+clueless

How many picks do I make here a day? I changed my mind on one pick and went with winthrop rather than the dame. You must be jealous. Get a life or at least look for an argument with some substance. Or maybe you're just have a need for name calling. Cock sucking bitch.

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Good stuff as usual, Micelli. Both you and Dirty convinced me not to bet Ohio State...not sure about xavier though, at least not at +7. I think I know the Ohio State team pretty well, and think they have alot of fire power, so seeing that -7 surprised me a little bit (maybe I'm a bit square-ish on this one).

Not sure if you noticed, but the coverage of this game, immediately upon xavier winning the other night, has been alluding to the tie with Thad Matta, and are really pushing the 'revenge' angle for xavier. If this is true, then more reason not to bet ohio state. I think I will wait for some line movement as well on this one...

I will say that though I think the Big 10 conference is overrated, had these lower seeds been placed a little differently, a team like purdue could have made a cinderella-type run. Instead, 3 of the 5 teams will get bounced this weekend. Not saying that the teams would have gone 5-1 though...

Ah well. Should be some good games the next couple of days.

Also, I think I saw you on A&M @ -2? Out of curiousity, how much do you think A&M will win by?

dirty

EOG Master

How many picks do I make here a day? I changed my mind on one pick and went with winthrop rather than the dame. You must be jealous. Get a life or at least look for an argument with some substance. Or maybe you're just have a need for name calling. Cock sucking bitch.

Frank one more outburst like that you will be back on Post review... he made a not so nice comment but nothing like this... The Picks forums will stay clean... take it to the Dump or Political forum

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Frank one more outburst like that you will be back on Post review... he made a not so nice comment but nothing like this... The Picks forums will stay clean... take it to the Dump or Political forum

Dirty with your resume you've got no room to talk. About anyone, anytime. Period!

dirty

EOG Master

It is not in the main room and picks rooms Frank... so try again Mr Fade

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Wow...what a fucking game!!!! Looks like I woulda pushed, but either way, glad I laid off of this game. Helluva game!

minnyace01

EOG Addicted

This may show how to beat OSU. Have big guys who can shoot, pulling Oden away from the basket. If the big guys can't shoot, you don't have much of a chance. The Bucks were better today when Oden was out of the game.

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Didn't notice them pulling oden away from the basket all that much. I'm not sure xavier scored that many points in the paint? But either way, in order to beat this ohio state team, you NEED good perimeter shooting. They did do a pretty good job of keeping oden off of the offensive boards (for the most part). Just a great game overall...

nydoc

EOG Dedicated

unbelievable. had osu +510 to not make the sweet 16. grandpa oden should have been called for a flagrant on that foul. at least xavier backdoor covered. btw amaker was finally fired

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just saw the article on espn. That is honestly one of the best article I have read this entire year. I am going to throw a fucking party.

That foul was rough. But at the same time, I think you can pinpoint several things that should have happened (especially that last FT). Either way, it was a great game.

dirty

EOG Master

Damn I hate I missed it... My son had Baseball practice and I just got home...From what I read I would have been pissed if we didn't cover this bad boy

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

what a game, i was pulling for xav, the big time ,just glad i didnt have a bad beat +7.5 and lose the beti n o/t. hook my way and ill take it .