Kansas-Kentucky

UofM2003

EOG Addicted
Thoughts on this game? Line is set at 8...

I think Kansas is too athletic and their guard play is just too good for Kentucky; Chalmers, Rush, and Robinson are alot better than Crawford, Bradley and Meeks. I think Randolph Morris is one of the best big men in the nation, but he cannot stay out of foul trouble to save his life. My initial thought was that this game could turn out like the UNC-MSU game earlier today, and Kansas may win by double digits.

**Edit** I will say too, that Tubby Smith has a way of getting the absolute most out of his players, and he is also one of the best, if not the best, in-game coaches around. Just not sure how that will translate in comparison to the superior athleticism of kansas.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Cannon

Banned
Re: Kansas-Kentucky

I would not lay that many to Kentucky, I am taking Kansas ML only going to be more dog covers Sunday as well.

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

I think you are right, cannon. UK has a way of keeping things interesting come tournament time...

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I would not lay that many to Kentucky, I am taking Kansas ML only going to be more dog covers Sunday as well.

you are playing a team @ -360? you nuts?

you lose this one you gotta win almost 4 plays to make up for it

BAAAAAAAAAAAAD bet - VERY bad

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Line on kansas should come down. Might wanna consider waiting till 7.5 and buying to get em to 7, they might be one of my plays tomorrow, but it all comes down to line movement for me.

Cannon

Banned

Kansas will not lose SU so that makes it a good bet from where I sit.

Parlay them with ML S. Ill, ML Tenn,USC ATS,Winthrop ATS.

Should be able to get close to -310 at Matchbook by game time.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Kansas will not lose SU so that makes it a good bet from where I sit.

Parlay them with ML S. Ill, ML Tenn,USC ATS,Winthrop ATS.

ZERO chance that parlay hits - ZERO

change Winthrop ML to Oregon ATS and leave off USC ATS and THEN you gotta winner

Cannon

Banned

I don't have Winthrop ML I have them ATS. USC will win over Texas ATS. People will be chasing on Texas and we all know what will happen then!!! More points for USC at game time. They will also jump all over Kentucky so Kansas ML will drop.

I will put $100 on this parlay for entertainment
USC ATS,WINTHROP ATS, UNLV ATS,S. ILL ML,Nevada ATS

$100 on this one
S. ILL ML,TENN ML,KANSAS ML,

Shit Cannon, you and me are the only ones in the nation that like USC....
FUCKIN SWEET!:cheers

Cannon

Banned

Micelli I have some drink-golfing buddies who are large books in Dallas they say the squares will be chasing hard on Kentucky and Texas on the late games. Just sit back and watch the squares get turned into burnt toast . The squares won some Thursday and Friday and gave most of it back Saturday and the books will cut their balls off Sunday.

Yes they will....The chasers always choke on the Late Chalk. Been There Done That. Glad i'm past those days of feeling sick and breaking out in a sweat cause i bet 3X's my bankroll i didnt have...:LMAO
Live and learn!!

taconite

EOG Addicted

Love ya Mic, yeah hurry up & play the gm can`t wait to bet Or., especially after the way they blitzed that 14 loss tm from the MAC. Winthrop +4 is $$, Tx way too athletic for SC. They`ll shut down Young and Durant & the boys will win by 8-10. Pac 10 looks bad, 2nd best tm L, AZ L, Or & UCLA look like crap against 2 mediocre tms. Miami & Ind.! USC did beat mighty Hogs who should not even have been here. VT is not an easy out for Salukis either. Not being a prick, just some opposite thoughts which I think you enjoy as I do. BOL today in whatever you do. Seriously, square or not Tx -2 (buy) is my fav. play 2 day. BTW some of my pessimism comes from having the Bruins in 2nd H LN. Really pissed me off when they couldn`t put the Hoosiers away.