PAPER: Iran Ponders Kidnapping U.S. Troops...

dirty

EOG Master
Iran to hit back at US ?kidnaps?

<!-- END: Module - Main Heading --><!--CMA user Call Diffrenet Variation Of Image --> <!-- BEGIN: Module - M24 Article Headline with no image (a) --><!--set value for print friendly --><!-- getting the section url from article. This has been done so that correct url is generated if we are coming from a section or topic --><!-- Print Author name associated with the article --><!-- Print Author name from By Line associated with the article --> Uzi Mahnaimi, Tel Aviv

<!-- END: Module - M24 Article Headline with no image --><!-- Article Copy module --> <!-- BEGIN: Module - Main Article --><!-- Check the Article Type and display accordingly--><!-- Print Author image associated with the Author--><!-- Print the body of the article--><!-- Pagination --> IRAN is threatening to retaliate in Europe for what it claims is a daring undercover operation by western intelligence services to kidnap senior officers in its Revolutionary Guard.
According to Iranian sources, several officers have been abducted in the past three months and the United States has drawn up a list of other targets to be seized with the aim of destabilising Tehran?s military command.
In an article in Subhi Sadek, the Revolutionary Guard?s weekly paper, Reza Faker, a writer believed to have close links to President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, warned that Iran would strike back.
?We?ve got the ability to capture a nice bunch of blue-eyed blond-haired officers and feed them to our fighting cocks,? he said. ?Iran has enough people who can reach the heart of Europe and kidnap Americans and Israelis.?
<!--#include file="m63-article-related-attachements.html"-->The first sign of a possible campaign against high-ranking Iranian officers emerged earlier this month with the discovery that Ali Reza Asgari, former commander of the Revolutionary Guard?s elite Quds Force in Lebanon and deputy defence minister, had vanished, apparently during a trip to Istanbul.
Asgari?s disappearance shocked the Iranian regime as he is believed to possess some of its most closely guarded secrets. The Quds Force is responsible for operations outside Iran.
Last week it was revealed that Colonel Amir Muhammed Shirazi, another high-ranking Revolutionary Guard officer, had disappeared, probably in Iraq.
A third Iranian general is also understood to be missing ? the head of the Revolutionary Guard in the Persian Gulf. Sources named him as Brigadier General Muhammed Soltani, but his identity could not be confirmed.
?This is no longer a coincidence, but rather an orchestrated operation to shake the higher echelons of the Revolutionary Guard,? said an Israeli source.
Other members of the Quds Force are said to have been seized in Irbil, in the Kurdish area of northern Iraq, by US special forces.
?The capture of Quds members in Irbil was essential for our understanding of Iranian activity in Iraq,? said an American official with knowledge of the operation.
One theory circulating in Israel is that a US taskforce known as the Iran Syria Policy and Operations Group (ISOG) is coordinating the campaign to take Revolutionary Guard commanders.
The Iranians have also accused the United States of being behind an attack on Revolutionary Guards in Iran last month in which at least 17 were killed.
Military analysts believe that Iranian threats of retaliation are credible. Tehran is notorious for settling scores. When the Israelis killed Abbas Mussawi, Hezbollah?s general secretary, in 1992 the Quds Force blew up the Israeli embassy in Argentina in revenge.
Despite the Iranian threat to retaliate in Europe, Iraq is seen by some analysts as a more likely place in which to attempt abductions.
?In Iraq, the Quds Force can easily get hold of American ? and British ? officers,? said a Jordanian intelligence source.

Iran to hit back at US ‘kidnaps’-News-World-Middle East-TimesOnline

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: PAPER: Iran Ponders Kidnapping U.S. Troops...

Who can blame em?

Look at the reality .... North Korean tanks were in the state next door to where you live and their soliders were raping girls, killing unarmed civiians and ass raping young boys in torture chambers you would be doing the same thing

The Devil

EOG Master

I DOUBT IF WE WOULD WAIT LIKE UNDER CARTER IF IRAN DID SOMETHING LIKE THAT.........................

The Devil

EOG Master

BUT IF THEY DID DOC, IT WOULD MAKE YOUR LAST YEARS PREDICTIONS COME TRUE....................

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

You tell em Hannity ....

I told ya in November that America would boot out the Nazis !!

:party:party:party:party:party

The Devil

EOG Master

DOC, A BROKEN CLOCK IS RIGHT TWICE A DAY........TOO BAD YOUR PERCENTAGE ISN'T THAT GOOD.......

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Good enough to kick your ass on a regular basis ...

seem to recall you and your pack saying "noooo way" the GOP would lose
in November

They didnt lose ... they got routed!!

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

If true, it must be an intelligence thing because I don't believe grabbing a few top brass from the Rev guard is going to weaken them much. Now I think about the 8 year Iran/Iraq war. This rev guard is prob as weak and pathetic as the Iraq rev guard.

The Devil

EOG Master

DOC, I KNOW IT PISSES YOU OFF THAT I AM SMARTER THAN YOU.....I KNOW YOU GET ANNOYED THAT MY RETORTS ARE MORE STINGING THAN YOURS.....AND I KNOW IT PISSES YOU OFF THAT WITHOUT CUT AND PASTES YOU ARE DEBATE LESS......

BUT OTHER THAN THAT, I KNOW YOU FELL BAD THAT YOU ARE NOT A QUALITY ADVERSARY FOR ME........BUT I GIVE YOU CREDIT.......YOU GIVE IT YOUR ALL....IT JUST ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH.......