Sticking keys on a keyboard

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
That really suks and frustrate(s) you (me)

Easy fix I reckon. BUY a new one.

Shift key is the worst to stick, IMO.

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Sticking keys on a keybord

Re: Sticking keys on a keybord

you can buy a corded one for 10 bucks now... wireless and mouse for 50... the new wireless ones are lots better than the old ones

The General

Re: Sticking keys on a keyboard

I think it is time for the trash. I have a wireless but it misses keystrokes worse than the sticky KB.

dirty

EOG Master

He should have stayed out of A & E like I told him too :houra:houra:houra

my k key stuck for a while...a can of the pressured air and 2 pounds of shit out of my keyboard and it worked like new

The General

Speaking of, the cook bought me one yesterday and then proceeded to freeze it. Trying to thaw. Let it sit in fridge over night.

yeah, its kinda hard to know what to do with smoothies/slushies if you want to save them. The freezer freezes them solid and they melt in the fridge, what to do?:+clueless

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

The Virtual Keyboard for PC (VKPC) is a true Virtual Keyboard. That is a keyboard of light projected on to any surface. This means that it can?t be broken, never needs cleaning (no spread of infection), sets up with no wiring (optional), and takes up no room when not in use. It is keyless, button-less, and switch-less ? nothing to collect dirt.

A keyboard image is projected onto any surface. Touching a key?s image generates a unique electronic signal corresponding to the key?s image that was touched. Not evolutionary (smaller, faster, cheaper), but a revolutionary customer value. Plug into a desktop PC as a replacement keyboard with the advantage of taking up no desk space since it disappears when not in use.

The Virtual Keyboard PC is a full size keyboard with a virtual mouse. It can be use with any computer application; it works just as a traditional keyboard.

The VKPC is operational in minutes with just a plug in. Can be used on any computer system that uses a keyboard (see minimum requirements). VKPC can be mounted on top your monitor, desk or any other location that is appropriate.

The Virtual Keyboard for PC is a great choice for the family computer that is exposed to food, drink and other keyboard damaging agents. It is also quite chic on the professional?s desk where space and neatness are important.

ThinkGeek :: Bluetooth Laser Virtual Keyboard

<!-- / message --> <!-- attachments -->