What does it say about the SHEEP supporting a Cross Dresser??

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
"Everybody" knows Giuliani is a cross dresser, right? Well... everybody in NYC knows. Everybody who watches Saturday night live knows. People who are YouTube fans know. But what about your typical low-information Republican primary voter with sweet potatoes for brains??

[FONT=Georgia,Garamond,Times][FONT=Georgia,Garamond,Times]

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

The Devil

EOG Master
Re: What does it say about the SHEEP supporting a Cross Dresser??

Rudy's Rainbow Coalition
If there were any remaining doubts that Mayor Giuliani will do whatever it takes to help New York, this should put them to rest. Rudy has agreed to appear on Showtime's gay series, Queer as Folk, in drag. The catch? The Empire State Pride Agenda, the statewide gay lobbying group, must raise $100,000 for disaster-relief funds. That's in addition to the $100,000 that ten of its members raised during the group's recent tenth annual dinner and auction, which this year honored Giuliani, Governor Pataki, and a dozen or so out-of-the-closet police, fire, and EMT workers. "I was riding in the elevator with the mayor before his speech, and I said, 'We've already raised $100,000 for your walk-on part,' " Pride Agenda co-chair Jeff Soref tells us. "I think Howard Koeppel" -- the gay pal who has hosted Giuliani since he decamped from Gracie Mansion -- "said something about him doing it in drag for more money. And I said to the mayor, 'Would you be willing to do it?' and he said, 'If it means more money for relief funds, sure.' " This wouldn't be Giuliani's first gender-bending performance. He donned a blond wig and pink dress while spoofing Victor/Victoria for the 1997 Inner Circle dinner and followed up with more cross-dressing antics later that year on Saturday Night Live. Soref said QAF producers have agreed to write the mayor a part that takes place in New York so he won't have to travel to the show's set in Toronto.
<!--end paragraph-->

The Devil

EOG Master

DOC, YOU WOULD PROBABLY DRESS IN DRAG TO GET MONEY FOR ALEX JONES........SO HE COULD SURVIVE.................

The Devil

EOG Master

THOSE REPUBLICANS HAVE SOMETHING OVER YOU DOC.......THEY CAN READ AND UNDERSTAND........SOMETHING YOU SEEM TO LACK........

ynot

EOG Dedicated

3 replys from devil. Must have struck a nerve with this one.

:houra :LMAO :houra

THEONE

EOG Senior Member

I have not thrown my support to Rudy but again standard mr mercer has cut and paste OPINIONS not FACTS and tries to say Republicans are sheep.
I disagree with Rudy on many things and he is not the right republican for the job IMO.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Wow ...

the CROSS DRESSERS SUPPORT GROUP is out in force today!!!

SOME LIKE IT STRAIGHT: Rudy Giuliani, doing his best Marilyn in '97 and speaking to conservatives in D.C.