Wore my EOG.COM T-Shirt in Vegas this past weekend....

Publicsmoney

EOG Addicted
And was surprised that noone came up to me and asked me about the shirt and where I got it. Was hoping to meet some fellow degenerates in Vegas while betting on the NCAA Tourney. Spent most of the time while there in Caesars Palace....the place was absolutly up for grabs on Saturday afternoon. It was March Madness at its finest.

Pubs $

PSUONE

EOG Veteran
Re: Wore my EOG.COM T-Shirt in Vegas this past weekend....

And was surprised that noone came up to me and asked me about the shirt and where I got it. Was hoping to meet some fellow degenerates in Vegas while betting on the NCAA Tourney. Spent most of the time while there in Caesars Palace....the place was absolutly up for grabs on Saturday afternoon. It was March Madness at its finest.

Pubs $

Your first problem was going to Caesar Palace to find EOG members. Next time, try looking at Cortez, Plaza, or Ellis Island. We have posters that cant enter $50 contests and cant pay $400 debts.

mofome

Banned

Your first problem was going to Caesar Palace to find EOG members. Next time, try looking at Cortez, Plaza, or Ellis Island. We have posters that cant enter $50 contests and cant pay $400 debts.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Publicsmoney

EOG Addicted

I always thought the clientele that hangs around here is upper echelon. I guess I should have known better. :cocktail

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

i wore my shirt at tampa bay downs and on the beach at st. pete and noone said anything.........................:(

panther

EOG Dedicated

I have got alot of responce to my eog shirts

pvcpipe

EOG Master

My shirt is a medium, and while grateful, if I wore it, it would have to be to the "Blue Oyster." Snug, indeed.