Mo - Your Avatar is Getting Old

OscarB

EOG Dedicated
Maybe try a Tide helmet, since next:

<table bgcolor="#ffffff" border="5" bordercolor="#bd0000" width="99%"><tbody><tr><td>October 20</td> <td>Tennessee @ Bama
</td> <td>Tuscaloosa</td></tr></tbody></table>

Saban will have his way with you rocky toppers.

Fat Phil = :hung

mofome

Banned
Re: Mo - Your Avatar is Getting Old

alabama? are they gonna have a football team this season?

:+clueless

hadnt heard the latest, i thought they folded.

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

Well, between you and me, I hope the Vols rip Bama another asshole. But if you guys can't do it, Auburn will - again.

mofome

Banned

ainge, best ncaa qb in the nation next season with coker an aa tailback. should be a nice season.

:houra :houra :houra

munson15

I want winners...

Mofome, I have another Munson baseball card you could use for an avatar!:+textinb3

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Well, between you and me, I hope the Vols rip Bama another asshole. But if you guys can't do it, Auburn will - again.

I hear that buddy! I heard we could only use 10 on defense against them this year. Should make things interesting.

mofome

Banned

I hear that buddy! I heard we could only use 10 on defense against them this year. Should make things interesting.

tray blackmon will end up being my fav non vols player in the sec ever.

:+excited- :+excited- :+excited-

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

tray blackmon will end up being my fav non vols player in the sec ever.

:+excited- :+excited- :+excited-

Well, unfortunately, Trey Blackmon has about a 50% chance of playing this year. He missed spring ball (and school term) - at home to attend to personal matters. He will have to pass a full time load of classes this summer in order to be eligible to play in the fall. So, everyone has their fingers crossed. He is one special LB and will probably be a 1st team All-American if he can his shit together. He's a game breaker for sure.

mofome

Banned

Well, unfortunately, Trey Blackmon has about a 50% chance of playing this year. He missed spring ball (and school term) - at home to attend to personal matters. He will have to pass a full time load of classes this summer in order to be eligible to play in the fall. So, everyone has their fingers crossed. He is one special LB and will probably be a 1st team All-American if he can his shit together. He's a game breaker for sure.

hes the most talented fresh lb i remember seeing and reading about. kinda like the 'mays' (S, USC) of LBs.

:cocktail

i love watch them play.

janus

EOG Dedicated

oscar, that chick in your new avatar isnt half as hot as she thinks she is. go back to the old one.

mofome

Banned

oscar, that chick in your new avatar isnt half as hot as she thinks she is. go back to the old one.

maybe you're the one thats not as hot as oscar thinks you used to be then.

:+clueless

LSU gets Florida & Auburn at home, Tennesee too? (not sure)

should win the SEC. Georgia will have value early in the SEC season

gl

real funny......

FAT PHIL...... WHAT AN ORIGINAL STATEMENT. WHAT AN ADULT COMMENT. I GO YOUR 'FAT PHIL'..........:finger004

HE IS A GREAT MAN.

AND I LOVE THAT AVATAR. WHEN YOU ARE DONE WITH IT CAN I HAVE IT?:smokesmal