Wed.

Sorry I wasn't around last night. Had an early bball game at 5 and then had to spend some time with the girl. It is very rare she gets a night without sports betting, so last night was for her...

I was gonna put out the Bulls last night as a 1st qtr play but the books have really caught up with them throwing the hook on all thier 1st qtr lines. So i left it alone and glad i did cuz it would have cost us...

Gonna look at today's games and be back boyz........

munson15

I want winners...
Re: Wed.

Welcome back Shady! :cheers
Smart move to give the woman a little time!:smokesmal
Looking forward to tonight's card, remember, I LOVE SYSTEMS!!!:houra

Welcome back Shady! :cheers
Smart move to give the woman a little time!:smokesmal
Looking forward to tonight's card, remember, I LOVE SYSTEMS!!!:houra

yea it was a smart move for sure, even though i surely would have had a winning night in the NIT:doh1

but i scored regardless:LMAO

"Cuse +4- Playing great ball and i think they are getting to the Garden. They win this thing outright against an overhyped squad. I think 'Cuse just wants to DESTROY the NIT to prove a point.

And here goes #5 in a row on NBA 1st qtrs:

Sactown -1.5 1st qtr...

i would also like to add, that contrary to popular belief, Hi Grade Marijuana and Vicoden, before a basketball game is NOT conducive to playing well...

munson15

I want winners...

yea it was a smart move for sure, even though i surely would have had a winning night in the NIT:doh1

but i scored regardless:LMAO

:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers
That's what I'mtalking about, Shady! :+textinb3

tool21

EOG Dedicated

O shit, shady back.. back again. Thanks to you i have an NBA 1st quarter system i'm using and it's 1-0. I'm gonna check out ur game and see what i come up with. I'm still going to play it regardless. Good luck to us with that shit.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Keep up that system where you blindfold them strippers and make them throw darts. But just throwing this out there, i have Min with a 54% chance of covering that 1Q. I wish you the best of luck my friend!!! I misewell trail

Last edited:

Keep up that system where you blindfold them strippers and make them throw darts. But just throwing this out there, i have Min with a 54% chance of covering that 1Q. I wish you the best of luck my friend!!! I misewell trail

a 54% chance huh:+clueless ...I would love to see how you derived at that number...

Careful with the "system" you created Tool. I have 3 major guidelines to follow when selection which 1st qtrs qualify to be played. After that, whatever games qualify, i use my best judgement and EXPERIENCE to select the winners and weed out the losers...trust me, i been doing the 1st qtr thing awhile, it isn't nearly as easy as i make it look. And you have to always make adjustments when you select the teams. For example, 4 months ago Denver at home laying 1-2 was an automatuc play, but over the last couple months you would have lost alot betting thier 1st qtrs. You have to account and factor quite a few things when playing these 1st qtrs...recent play is a HUGE one...

and dont worry buddy i will never abandon the Blindfolded Stripper System....ever.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

It's not really the percent of hitting it right, i guess it's just a confidence measure. Right now i got Char +2 1Q at 84% and there's no way that is right lol. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

It's not really the percent of hitting it right, i guess it's just a confidence measure. Right now i got Char +2 1Q at 84% and there's no way that is right lol. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Confidence measure, Gotcha...that makes a lot more sense...Let me help boost your confidence up to the 70% range with this one...

Sactown is returning home of a 5 game east coast road trip(not a good one i might add). ARCO is always a tuff venue and and they should be very happy to get back home and try and shake of the beatings they took on the road. Minn got thier asses handed to them last night in PHO and now hit the road to play in another very tuff venue 24 hours later. Minn is not a prolific scoring team to begin with, and when you take into account they played uptempo last night, now travel to Arco, to play the Kings who slept in thier own beds and banged their wives last night...This should translate to more energy from the Kings and and a better early game performance, paticulary because the Kings have no business being complacent after losing like 7 of thier last 9 games...this one should cover Bro...

tool21

EOG Dedicated

I'm allready on it. How can i shy away from such a good record? Ride it till the wheels fall off!!

msftkid

EOG Addicted

Shady you provided me with a unique expierence QTR wagers. I broke my maiden with SAC in the 1st qtr it was quick and effective . Only took 54 years to have this expierence!! LOL

Cannon

Banned

Thanks for the $300. I put 5 other people for $300 each on this they send their thanks as well.

Shady you provided me with a unique expierence QTR wagers. I broke my maiden with SAC in the 1st qtr it was quick and effective . Only took 54 years to have this expierence!! LOL

Glad i could turn you on to some new shit. :cheers

THink i got alot of people checking out these 1st qtrs that never played them before. Quick and effective is a very good way to describe them. They have been hitting at a very high rate all year. Even when we lose on them, it seems it takes some kind of fuck job in the last 30 seconds to blow the cover...