Kodiak7: What you need to know about him

husker

EOG Addicted
Re: Kodiak7: What you need to know about him

looks like i will have to limit his play ratings. he is up to 125u for his nba plays today (-287.5u)! just like a bookmaker does, to limit the chasers from betting money they don't have.

he could be right about getting a new client. someone at another forum wanted to get his plays to FADE. i don't blame him, he is the best!

Last edited:

Husker your tracks have been exposed endless times. There not even close to accurate or fair. You have only yourself to blame for the fack that nobody looks at your posts or respects your comments. Your not even worth my time in that I seldomly if ever resbond to your nonsense.

lol... Omitting plays changing lines popping off after losing days all signs of a little man with no self worth.... that is you husker... That is you...

And stay out of my threads here unless you have a play to post before a game nobody cares what you have to say... And posting something after games are complete is worthless just like you...

mariah

EOG Dedicated

:doh1 just another losing day for kodiak, that is 9 losing days out of the last 10:+clueless :+clueless people don't really send this clown money do they? DO NOT SEND THIS GUY $$$ OR THIS COULD BE YOU:hung he lost 1200 units over the last 14 months or so at 2,3, & 5 units per play. Now playing 50 & 75 unit per play and even 125 units now, the guy is an absolute joke!!

Apple

Banned

The only person that thinks it was fair is cashflow.. And we all know that he has a severe mental problem among many problems....

Kodiak you were banned across the street because you created over 40 different ghosts..

List of Kodiak's Ghosts discovered across the street

AXT
Cash*
GHOSTER1
Golden One
Hagen
Kingjohn
Kodiak7
Koke
Tailho
XAT
Sharps11
Kodiak27
Kodiak17
KODIAK
Kodiak222
Big Slick
Colt
EGN
FRAZZIL
kiley
milzey
RightWay Sports
ROUSE
stiffer
T-Shet
GOLDRUSH,
BLACKSTONE
BLUMER
C.Cash
CADEN
CATLADY
DAZ15
GoBlue120
JAYHAWKS00
Monitor1
OLDMAN
PAYOUT
RAIDERS WENT 1-9-1 WEEK 2
Red45
souza
RAIDERS MOM
chiefs83112
bear73
BOOM-BOOM
gordonbleau
kingjohn
Patterson
Pattersons
RC 20
Sharpier
Strider
Tailho

Here are a few comments from some people who aren't known for bashing. Here is what they think about Kodiak

spreadbeater said:
Hey buddy,

I don't usually bash people, or start any shit with anyone, however you have to be the exception.

The fact that you have over 40 ghosts on this site is basically disturbing. Add to the fact that you are a tout, who is trying to get money from people, while at the same time losing on your plays. I have never seen such a combination.

Add in that you tried to get money from people by saying that you were donating it to youth leagues, but instead were just gambling with it.

You are PATHETIC!!!!

By far the biggest loser on this site.....I am sure there may be a ton of fucking losers with no life on this site, but you take the cake.

You are one pathetic life form.

I actually feel bad for you.

harrington said:
Kodiak is pure scum and I can't believe anyone was stupid enough to ever pay this lying piece of shit one penny.

Seymour said:
Obviously, Kodiak is the BIGGEST scammer in the history of the RX - he has literally buried newbies who paid for his service alive with his bullshit records

WOOF said:
The fawking clown created 40+ ghosts to promote his own picks, which when tracked, proved he was a loser.

Wilheim and RX mods gave Kodiak more chances than other sites would have before banning him. Solid decision by RX banning Kodiak...plenty of guys posting picks here free of charge and Kodiak and his army of ghosts can post elsewhere.

Good bye Kodiak and good riddance.

clip joint said:
He is a "scamdicapper". The guy tries to twist every discussion debate into how he makes people money when in reality he has crushed all of his paying clientelle. Who do you think is lying, Kodiak or the players that paid for his picks and lost their ass?

When he first started asking for money for his picks, he said it was for a charity like a boys/girls home. That quickly was thrown out the window when he was exposed.

boxslayer said:
I'm gonna break down society's totem pole of the working man for you, you let me know where you fit in:

Doctors and Firefighters
Scientists and Research
Teachers
Middle Working Class
Cashiers and Bag Boys
Lawn Mowing Service
Thieves, Scam Artists, Degenerate Gamblers, Touts, Ghosters, Losers

You're nothing, Kodiak. Really. Go look in the mirror. This is the life you chose. How did it work out for you? Because you're a fuckin thief. You are the type of guy that parents warn their children about it.

Thats the TRUTH. No sugar coating it. You are THAT guy. Fuck off.

If Kodiak had all of these customers how come none of them ever come to his defense? There is about 50 threads across the street clowning and showcasing what a complete wack job kodiak is. Over 100 posters have chimed in to display their disgust and the only people that have ever came to your defense were found out to be "GHOSTS" you created..

Kodiak you are the biggest clown in the forum world, YOU ARE DONE!!

<!-- / message -->

<!-- / message -->

Apple

Banned

Did anyone else notice Kodiak saying no one reads this thread and then soon after thanking Mariah and Husker for helping him attain customers?

God how stupid can one be?

mofome

Banned

Add in that you tried to get money from people by saying that you were donating it to youth leagues, but instead were just gambling with it

hopefully that is not true.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Great post Gynecologist, thanks for chimming in, it is a service to the capping world to let all know what this scum called kodiak is really all about.

mofome

Banned

Great post Gynecologist, thanks for chimming in, it is a service to the capping world to let all know what this scum called kodiak is really all about.

you do realize that gyno had sex with a 15 year old when he was 23? thats the kinda character witness you pay to have against you.

nothing like a little statutory rape to beef up the old resume. also, in this case, would be considered aggravated criminal sexual abuse; a class 2 Felony.

got gyno on your side?

Cannon

Banned

Why does this site let garbage like these guys post on this site. What is wrong with the owners of this site...

Apple

Banned

you do realize that gyno had sex with a 15 year old when he was 23? thats the kinda character witness you pay to have against you.

nothing like a little statutory rape to beef up the old resume. also, in this case, would be considered aggravated criminal sexual abuse; a class 2 Felony.

got gyno on your side?

You are really a psycho dude.. Have you noticed no one cares except you. Stop being a self righteous bipolar internet stalking weirdo. This is the 5th time you have posted this shit and the 5th time no one cared about it except mofome the psycho.. Are you mad cause I ignore you? Are you mad cuz I don't respond to you're lame and corny shit on here?

Now back to the subject at hand.. All my friends and brothers know about it, a bunch of people here know about it. No one seems to think it's a big deal but your psycho ass.. The same psycho who is known for fucking up threads with bipolar shit..

Please continue to repeat the same shit over and over like you have for two weeks.. And keep acting like a self righteous prick who has never made a mistake in his entire life.. I admitted it was a mistake and that is that..

I'm sure many others here have made similar/worse mistakes than me..

When I am old and grey looking back in life and if I'm able to say the worse thing I've done is screw a 15yr broad who was 100% consensual with it when I was 23 then I'll be happy with the way things have turned out..

Fuck what some weirdo internet stalker who no one respects has to think.. Take you're prozac. You are done..

Last edited:

Gynecologist is an upstanding reciepient of the Jimmy Hoffa Seal of Approval.

...as is Mofome.

Play nice kids.

Apple

Banned

Gynecologist is an upstanding reciepient of the Jimmy Hoffa Seal of Approval.

...as is Mofome.

Play nice kids.

Thanks buddy.. You're boy started with me and I just had to put him in his place again.. Nonetheless I've been ignoring the nut for some time now but actually was in the mood to chime back today..

Tell you're boy it ain't right to stalk people on the internet.

mofome

Banned

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

did you say you put someone in his place? ignore? you have ignored it all of once, kudos, you tough guy. all i did was laugh about how pathetic you are, something wrong? i dont like rape, perhaps you're a fan. not my thing, ya know? you can throw out all of these made up insults, but the fact is, you were the one who mentioned all the depression you suffer through, not me. i have people i love who have depression, so im not going to insult the sickness as you have, but it seems like you are only making fun of yourself. not overly intelligent. :)

lots of people care, we talk about it on msn often. people you speak with here, all the time. we think you're a scumbag, thats fine. people dont like jjgold either, same boat. well, he hasnt raped anyone that i know of and then bragged about it on the net. yes, bragged. you made the thread right? you made a thread just so you could talk about it. thats insanely pathetic. you're a pedophile, thats just life. wow, your friends know about it? well, when scoobie doo and shaggy start talking back to you, maybe they will express their disapproval, until then, i cant take your word for their views. do not incriminate your imaginary friends, gynorapist. :nono

ive made mistakes, i just didnt rape anyone. you should have the shit beat out of you until you realize its not an amazing thing to brag about on the net. not enough women to talk to in the world? i always knew you were a pathetic sack of shit, but i couldnt have imagined you were the biggest scum on the net.

i was wrong.

Apple

Banned

Rape? I never raped anyone.

Guess you were raped or something cause you're bi-polar ass sure is sensitive about this subject..

Anyway this thread "RIGHT HERE" isn't about me or you. It's about Kodiak..

mofome

Banned

Rape? I never raped anyone.

Guess you were raped or something cause you're bi-polar ass sure is sensitive about this subject..

Anyway this thread "RIGHT HERE" isn't about me or you. It's about Kodiak..

statutory rape
?noun U.S. Law. <TABLE class=luna-Ent><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>sexual intercourse with a girl under the age of consent, which age varies in different states. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

factually, what you did is considered rape. but hell, why live in nonfiction when you can live in gynos world of fiction, rape, lies, and tears.

if there is a difference in age of 5 or more years, its a class 2 felony, as i mentioned. pretty pathetic. i had been getting along with you fine, gyno. i just cannot believe someone intentionally mentioned something like this on a message board. as if he wanted a pat on the back.

:doh1

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Kodiak taking $$ for his b/s picks is as good as stealing and or as bad as raping and he should be :hung for it, he is the worst capper on the net, tracks have proven it 9 losing days out last 10 in cbb:doh1 :doh1 -1200 units at 2,3, & 5 units per play and he is now playing 50,75 & 125 units per play, it is very obvious that this is not real money kodiak is playing. DO NOT SEND THIS GUY $$$< OR THIS COULD BE YOU:hung

Apple

Banned

statutory rape
?noun U.S. Law. <TABLE class=luna-Ent><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>sexual intercourse with a girl under the age of consent, which age varies in different states. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

factually, what you did is considered rape. but hell, why live in nonfiction when you can live in gynos world of fiction, rape, lies, and tears.

if there is a difference in age of 5 or more years, its a class 2 felony, as i mentioned. pretty pathetic. i had been getting along with you fine, gyno. i just cannot believe someone intentionally mentioned something like this on a message board. as if he wanted a pat on the back.

:doh1

Pat on the back? I mentioned it was the worse thing I've ever done and still feel bad about it til this day.. Where do you come up with this nonsense?

:whatever:

lol.. Gyno your a fvcking loser.. When you were 23 you raped a 15 year old.. you should have your fat ass kicked daily you fvcking loser.. 15 year old with a 23 year old OMG... Somebody slap this P.O.S if they see him before I do..

---------------------------

As far as the track goes nice job HUSKER can you explain how on Thursday how you have me for only +117 in units???

RECAP 3-1 on 75u = +142.5 / 2-1 on 125u = +113 / 0- on 75u = -82.5

all told +173.5units

Once again the track has been exposed.. WHATS NEW?

So in the last TWO weeks. Husker has omitted 3 WINNING POST plays = 155units .. And he has mismarked winning days another 60units. THIS IN TWO WEEKS... LMAO.... That is 215units off against me in two weeks with no updated record posted???? IN FOOTBALL HE WAS OFF 920 UNITS AGAINST ME ON THE YEAR!

THE TRACK IS FAR FROM HONEST... I HAVE SHOWN THAT IN JUST 14 days here of diplaying Huskers and Mariah's lies...

Have a nice day girls...

kodiak7sports@yahoo.com

come get on the WINNING TRAIN...

56% winners CBB 68% in NBA Don't wait Email me today!

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Anyone new to this thread who has any questions about the integrity of kodiak please refer to post #124 in this thread it quickly and simply shows what a scamming, cheating, and liar this b/s capper known as kodiak really is. Another question that should be asked is how the dumb shit goes from playing 2,3, & 5 units per play where he loses 1200 units(-$120,000) over a 14 month period then starts making his plays 50,75 & 125 units per play. This is his way of causing deception because he can not cap games for shit, check any tracks of him at the RX sites promo section or at gurutracker.com. Kodiak is a proven loser in all tracks kept of him by anyone other than kodiak. DO NOT EVER SEND THIS GUY $$$ OR THIS WILL BE YOU:hung

Looks like cashflow aka Mariah is avoiding the PROVEN FACTS AGAIN.. LOL, The track has been exposed and you with it sister. Why not have a honest track? The reason is simple I WIN HUGE... And these jealous little girls whom I do not allow on my lists or site are mad as hell about it..

Cashflow aka Mariah if your track was honest which I just showed for a 100th time it is not you would have nothing to talk about. Now go try to provide a honest track instead of talking shit when you have been exposed AGAIN!

3 plays have been omitted all winners last night he has me +117 when I was +173.. This all in just 2 WEEKS! There is no record keep for a reson by husker the reason is with a record he cannot FALSIFY his numbers like he is currently doing on this BOGUS tracks...

P.S. 10 new sign ups last week...

kodiak7sports@yahoo.com

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Here are some other emails that I have uncovered in my research into the tracks of kodiak. He uses many different emails & many different names:+clueless :+clueless I wonder why:doh1 :doh1 we all know the answer kokaly1979@yahoo.com , cjkodiak1973@yahoo.com , kokacj9@yahoo.com . This makes at leasy 4 known emails that the scammer uses,:+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15- . DO NOT EVER SEND THIS GUY $$$ OR THIS COULD BE YOU!!!:hung

lol.. looks like cashflow has no answer for the tracks being EXPOSED as BOGUS!

Different email address were used before I had a webpage because I had to keep adjusting whom was to recieve the plays each year. When your sending out email to over 500 people you cannot just keep the same file at one address when each season some stay and some do not. lol, how is having different emails a BIG DEAL kid?

Regardless husker and mariah tracks are as false as ever.

WHATS NEW?

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Kodiak you are a proven loser, a proven liar, a proven scammer. Your attempt to manipulate the units from 2,3, & 5 where ya dropped 1200 units(-$120,000) and now playing 50,75, & 125 units per play so if ya catch a little run and pick up 1000 units at these new unit levels you will be calling us out saying we are not stating the facts correctly. Be a man for once, go back to the 2,3, & 5 unit plays and stop the :+signs15- :doh1 :doh1 pardon me the tracks I researched of you did uncover one thing you do well "LIE" DO NOT EVER SEND THIS GUY KNOWN AS KODIAK $$$ OR THIS COULD BE YOU:hung Why don't you explain all the different names you had at the RX as post #124 in this thread revealed:doh1 :doh1 ooops your memory failing you again kodaik:+clueless :+clueless

Apple

Banned

Kodiak plays 5-15 units when he is ahead and when he gets on a losing streak he bets 50-75 units. Ladies and Gentleman that is what you call a scam tout..

All I gotta say is there is many witnesses to Kodiak's deceving ways across the street..

Kodiak obviously doesn't play his own games cause if he did he wouldn't have any money left and it's obvious he has no customers cause if they actually wagered on his square plays they would of been broke by now unless they had an unlimited income..

How come no one ever defends kodiak? Can someone answer that? He is always the only person defending himself unless it's one of his 50 ghosts..

Gyno your a fvcking idiot. You fvck 15 year old girls when your 23.. PATHETIC LOSER. you spend all day at the RX yet nobody cares what you post and now your trying to say I up my units when down? I was at +375in units on the bad track when I went X 15.. and the unit scale is a laughable as the tracks.

Now gyno you fat ugly rapist. Why don't you go look in the mirror and ask yourself if you should pay for it tonight or play with yourself you sorry ass RAPIST!

Do yourself and everyone else a favor and get a job... When I was 23 the last thing I was doing was hitting on 9th graders let alone girls in highschool you P.O.S....

Apple

Banned

Kodiak why are you so interested in my looks for what are you a ***got? Kodiak you aren't so pretty yourself..

How come no one on here or across the street has ever defended you?

lets get a couple of things straight there mr. child rapist. I'm in a whole other league then your sorry fat ass in looks.

And the last thing I want is people defending me??? lol.. I can take care of myself posting and in real life there Mr. RAPIST... Now go eat a salad and start thinking about what a HUGE loser you are its a brand new day!

gyno had sex with a 15 year old when he was 23.. THINK ABOUT THAT!

mariah

EOG Dedicated

:+clueless I thought kodiak said he was done posting in this thread several days ago. DO NOT EVER SEND THIS GUY $$$ AND BE SURE TO WARN OTHERS ABOUT HIM AT OTHER FORUMS!!!! HE IS AN AWFUL CAPPER WITH VERY POOR MONEY MANAGEMENT WHO :+signs15- =SCAMMER

Apple

Banned

Let's see here,

how many people in the forum world have came to Kodiak's defense? 0

how many people in the forum world have clowned Kodiak for his horrific capping skills and psycho ghost posting? 100+

Case closed.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

DO NOT EVER SEND THIS GUY CALLED KODIAK $$$ AND WARN ALL AT OTHER FORUMS ABOUT HIM OR THIS COULD BE YOU OR SOMEONE YOU LIKE:hung

mariah

EOG Dedicated

:doh1 Just another losing day in the cbb tournament for kodiak, that makes him approx 2 winning days out of last 2 weeks. Once again proving he is the worst on the net. DO NOT EVER SEND THIS GUY $$$$ AND WARN ALL OTHERS ABOUT HIM OR THIS COULD BE YOU:hung OR SOMEONE YOU LIKE!!!

mofome

Banned

lets get a couple of things straight there mr. child rapist. I'm in a whole other league then your sorry fat ass in looks.

And the last thing I want is people defending me??? lol.. I can take care of myself posting and in real life there Mr. RAPIST... Now go eat a salad and start thinking about what a HUGE loser you are its a brand new day!

gyno had sex with a 15 year old when he was 23.. THINK ABOUT THAT!

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

now, if kodiak promised to give money to charity and did not, thats low. but still, thats not rape.

:nono

i dont know kodiak for squat, so i cannot judge the young man. gyno, on the other hand, logs onto on wagering forums to brag about rape. the only thing better than having a great character reference, is having gyno rip your character.

Apple

Banned

gyno, on the other hand, logs onto on wagering forums to brag about rape. the only thing better than having a great character reference, is having gyno rip your character.

I don't know who is worst mofome or kodiak? Mofome says I brag about something when I "CLEARLY SAID" it was the worse thing I've ever done..

gyno says:Worst thing I've done
mofome interprets: Bragging

I've never seen worse comprehension skills in my life.

mofome

Banned

I don't know who is worst mofome or kodiak? Mofome says I brag about something when I "CLEARLY SAID" it was the worse thing I've ever done..

gyno says:Worst thing I've done
mofome interprets: Bragging

I've never seen worse comprehension skills in my life.

facts are facts. here are a few.
1) im brighter than you are.
2) you Made the thread to announce you raped a young girl.
3) you raped someone and i did not.

im sorry gyno, some of us dont like rape that much. but, you can vote for yourself now if you want to beat kobe. hurry.

http://forums.eog.com/the-dump/next-rape-gyno-kobe-you-make-79112.html

Apple

Banned

I don't know why you are so obsessed with this.. Guess what I said must of really hit home.

But anyone with 1/2 a brain can easily see that you are a nutcase just twisting truths.

mofome you are a child molestor..

mofome

Banned

I don't know why you are so obsessed with this.. Guess what I said must of really hit home.

But anyone with 1/2 a brain can easily see that you are a nutcase just twisting truths.

mofome you are a child molestor..

that makes less sense than anything thats ever been authored by anyone in the history of life. aside from that, good read.

:cocktail

husker

EOG Addicted

lets get back to the point of this thread. another big day fading kodiak!! kodiak is -1617 units in baskets this year and -447 units last year (max 10u plays). he was about even last year in baseball, so i wouldn't fade unless he starts loosing and chasing. that is the only sport he hasn't lost big in since the track started, over a year ago.