FROG's NBA Regular season thread...

joelatti

Re: FROG's NBA Regular season thread...

We lose about 3.5 units tonight....Frog...let's get it back SOOOON:+excited-

i dont have the pic of the snake, mr. froggie, but im sorry we both got snake bitten tonight. lets get it back tomorrow!!!!

cacheman

EOG Member

Frog,

December is just killing a number of NBA handicappers. What is it about this month? Does the month of December have a history in regards to this sudden collapse?

Look forward to your return.

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..i got so very excited..>>

thought froggie was back!!!!

but, rumour has it..>>>

ended up on a gourmet's plate..

...>>>> sauteed frog legs...

sob..

:doh1 :hung

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

he did the same thing last year.....only diff. is he was actually winning this year....he had a rough go of it last year and it was understandable why he quit, but he was hot this year to start.....maybe shrink gave him some jack to start the nba season and get some traffic and now he is back to free agentville.

GL,

mn

dirty

EOG Master

You all must not be begging enough for him to come back...

It has nothing to do with Shrink giving him coin... Frog is a Great capper and has a ego like most successful people..... Rest assured he is reading every day...

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

You all must not be begging enough for him to come back...

It has nothing to do with Shrink giving him coin... Frog is a Great capper and has a ego like most successful people..... Rest assured he is reading every day...

great?:+clueless for a six week stretch he was damn good....Great is year in and year out producing winners with few bad years and the key is years.....not weeks. Bucsfan is a great Baseball capper....yes he had A BAD year, but take his work over an extended period such as several YEARS he has a great % and more importantly has made a butt load of jack. Sorry dirty, but frog has never impressed me.....would have liked to see him prove me wrong though.....lol.

mn

dirty

EOG Master

It is an ego thing with him NBA....He is a very smart person who has good write ups and reasoning to what he plays... He goes on winning and Losing streaks like everyone else, but at least he lets you inside that mind of his to see how he comes to his conclusions.....and if he doesn't get the attention he thinks he deserves he takes his ball and goes home... Is it fair... I don't know... but to each his own... I personally like frog and think he is a great addition to the forum, but noone should have to beg and bow down for anyone to post.

Me and froggie have had our moments, and yes I do wish he was back...but what can ya do... not a damn thing but move on and make the best of things.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Hope to see you around soon Frog so many of us can compare "notes" each night......

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

hey frog, I dont care about the NBA picks, I wasnt following them. So no begging here, but check in with us every once in a blue moon in some forum.

:+waving-2

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Mr. Smith, who's the girl in your avatar?

Lucky777

EOG Senior Member

The Frog is gone. Play the Cav$ tonight the win outright $$$

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Looking to post my NBA, year or season #5 on the forums. Beginning to get where I wanted to go as far as objectives and goals. Digressed back to Omnivorous from Omnipotent as people know me by the original. Going to focus on first and foremost handicapping and info. Continue money management disciplines and maybe entertain a little as we travel on the Frog express. We will break out our mountain climbing gear and be prepared for the arduous task of climbing that mountain. I am already studying and should be ready to climb. I will be studying camps and preseason closely. I also will hit the ground at a steady pace, looking at winning days, building to winning weeks and winning months, which in my case continues to winning seasons, year after year. Sorry no multi colored spreadsheets, no heavy selling or ball licking. Just the let's all work together and earn, the Frog philosophy. Maybe even invite the panic lady for a laugh. I will cover all of the tracking parameters when I open this next regular season thread. People who know me over the years know I keep it real, that is all I can really do for sure. Maybe share some experience. The Frog express is getting spit and polish treatment for my vip guests, ticket is free, let's roll.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers