Excellent and well stated ... We need more like this

I am a Republican, and just the fact that I had you until the last proves that I made my point. As far as opinions go, every one has them.
Lets remember the facts, shall we?(these are not polictically generated by the way...most any bad guy website will back these up)
The bad guys over yonder want you and I and everyone else (even you, Superman) in this country...DEAD.
They want our kids...dead
They want your dog...dead
They want our country, yup, you guessed it...dead.
They don't want to make nice, have talks, sign a treaty, or do lunch. They want us dead.
Due to this unfortunate set of circumstances, we are faced with some harsh decisions, and it seems to me that based upon information we had, we were all pretty much in agreement with the course of action that we needed to take. Since then there have been some updates in the information we had. Not all the news was good...as a matter of fact, most of it was pretty crappy news. Weapons that we were told exisited have not been found...that doesn't mean that they don't exist, I tend to believe they have been moved to an undisclosed location. The fact that our guys were hit with Chlorine gas this last weekend is enough to make an eyebrow go up.
Be that as it may, it seems to me that for every step forward the Republicans take to create positive change, the Dems get in the way, make a big stink, blah, blah, blah, and nothing that the Rep's have ever done or ever will do is good enough, even though the Dems don't have an idea that is any better. We see the same thing go the other way, but to a lesser extent. Who has their faces in front of the camera bitching and complaining about everything that this administration has done, without any real solutions? Uh, that would be the Democrats. Did you ever see the Republicans bitching about Nancy having to have a 757 to fly back and forth to DC? No...because she needs it, according to the Secret Service. If it were a Republican making that request Harry and Joe would be out there asking why they couldn't go commercial, or some other absurd comment.
I will admit that this President has made some real errors in judgement, but so far, I have yet to see anything from the Democrats that would entice me to vote their direction. Let me preface these comments by reminding you and others that read this, that W will not be running for President again, so none of the candidates are running against him, and should campaign accordingly.
First you have Obama with two whole years as a junior senator, ranting and raving about how he is against the war and always has been. Fine...so how do you propose to get us out without sacrificing National Security in the process? Does he really think that pulling out is going to solve the problem? If he does, he is an idiot.
Hillary is touting her stance all over the country as well...albeit in a phony southern accent from time to time, and the message changes to accomodate the crowd.
John Edwards has no clue. He just does and says whatever Soros tells him.
As for the front runners on the Rep side, McCain needs to retire, he is just too old and grumpy.
Mitt is a formidable figure, but not long on experience.
Rudy has more skeletons in his closet than a Georgia funeral home....so much for great choices to head up our government from either side.
Regardless of who is in power be it at state or federal level, we are all screwed...it's just a matter of when and how bad. Career politicians are generally good people, but with the power comes greed. The greed suffered is from getting re-elected term after term after term, and these guys will do everything possible to keep their position, regardless of how ineffective they truly are. Look at Ted Kennedy...the guy has been in politics about 40 years too long. He killed a girl when he drove his car off of a bridge and she drowned. If it were you or I we would still be in the big house.
Lets all ask the Dems, Reps, and Indies to get their acts together, stop whining and complaining when they don't get their way, and solve the real and immediate problems that are facing this country. I don't give a rip about global warming...I don't care about some frog that is going extinct...I don't care about Rosie O'Donnell or Simon Cowell.
I want guys in DC to tell me that someone with an AK-47 and a car bomb isn't going to be hanging out in my backyard someday. I want them to tell the folks south of the border that they can't come in unless they are invited. I want them to catch the ones they do find and give them an option of 10 years in prison (in a really cool place like Yuma or Fairbanks) or put on a uniform and fight for their right to be here. I want everyone to speak ENGLISH, and graduate from High School with the ability to read, write and perform simple math functions.
I want everyone to be responsible for thier actions, or lack thereof, without my having to support them for decades on end.
It all starts with the guys running the place...so it is up to you, and I and everyone else in this country to hold their feet to the fire and make them live up to the promises they make. If they turn out to be an obstructionist, or worse, then I say vote them out, regardless of party. They should be held to the highest of standards. If they don't like the plan of action someone is taking, think up a counter-proposal before making a stink.
If this makes me a Republican, I am guilty. What other choice do I have?

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated
Re: Excellent and well stated ... We need more like this

What you "need" is to get Dick Cheney's dick out of your mouth. Halliburton needs our sons and our money to make the place safe for oil pumping. Dumb and dumber.

roscoe

EOG Veteran

you can keep doc's dick in your mouth you nutcase!:+signs15-

S

stucco43

NICO how long did it take for you to write that....you seem pretty smarrt:+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15-

THEONE

EOG Senior Member

stucco must be doc's ghost trying not to get doc banned..
every post of his today is bashing someone.

nice post nico no matter what side someone is on..

fresh idea having someone actually articulate their beliefs vs bs cut and paste or name call

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

THEONE .....

lets face facts: Dirty admitted why KTB is here and that is to attack
me .... same for you

Thats ok ... head to head on debates on 9-11/NAU/ Bilderbergs/ CFR/ Skull &
Bones --- YOU ARE WAY OVER YOUR HEAD ... THE FORUM KNOWS IT AND SO DO YOU

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">hey doc freaking moron

i tried to debate you....you would not answer any questions.
i even let you choose topic 2 and you bailed on that.

the forum voted on our debate..you lost.

you are an idiot and couldnt debate your way out of a box with no top on it.

only skill you have is cut and paste and write what you hear on air america or the clinton national network....if it fits your cause.

dude your a joke on here...i dont stalk you...i laugh at you..i feel for you because you have no life and no clue..
i would say try living the american dream but your already in fantasy world so whats the point
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

KTB:

the same guy who runs to the Mods to try and get me booted???

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO