WSEX any problems with them?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: WSEX any problems with them?

Mofome, can u explain something to me a minute

I just joined them and i wanted to take So Ill. at a buy 1 for a +9900 for the tourney win, right?
i wanted to buy 5 shares of them at that price

its damn confusing it tells me that it was a PARTIAL FILL, whatever that is my position is 3
Did i get the wager in or not?
where did 3 come from?

Never really had too many problems with WSEX. They have the best live betting.

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

NEVER a problem. But I'm a small player. Straight talkers and 100% honest is all I can say from my experience.

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

partial fill is for buying in game--say you want to buy 10 shares at whatever the price--they give you 6 shares at the price offered--would be a partial fill.

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

My experience from "partial fill" is that it happens usually Late in a football game. (or probably any game) Where the obvious winner seems evident to most buyers/sellers. Hope this helps.

biggamer3

EOG Master

thx, it does

As soon as i bought 5 shares of S Illini at a dollar each, the line changed to 2 dollars and they gave me a partial fill at 3 1 dollar shares

thx

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

I personally am just curious as to what their office is like. If you've read for any time about this company you know there were 3 founders and one was "Jay Cohen" The other 2 are lesser known-Hayden and Steve; but obviously this company is what I would term the very "BACKBONE" of the entire industry. I'm not saying there aren't many places offshore places equally as good. Just that I doubt there are as many as honest and my gut says "hard working" as this company.
Let's face it---"IN GAME"? This is pure and simple enjoyment for the player and no doubt WORK for the company offering it. I have absolutely no idea how many players or at what dollar level they play. But for the small -to medium player-it's hard to imagine a better place!

biggamer3

EOG Master

The only minus i see about them, is that they dont give any signup bonuses, most sited offer at least 10%

Maybe thats because thats the only way the other sites will get you there, while WSEX has word of mouth

biggamer3

EOG Master

PS Do they offer any kind of 4th quarter bets like right after the 3rd quarter is over?