Tony Montana

mofome

Banned
Dustin Pedoria went 2-for-3 with a double, two walks and three runs scored on Wednesday.

Pedroia wouldn't have lost his starting job with a poor spring, but he would have taken away most of his margin for error. The strong game today gets him up to a more respectable .243/.383/.297 line

:cocktail

the glue

EOG Veteran
Re: Tony Montana

Don't sleep on that kid ,he is better than you might think...:bank: ,but then again i'm a sox fan...lol...

mofome

Banned

he stinks. tony said he would contend for rookie of the year and has some pop. i stated otherwise. imo, he will stink. if he wins rookie of the year i will walk into a police station and whack off on the first lady i see.

on film, of course.

biggamer3

EOG Master

The only way can contend for the rookie of the year is if, Delmon young,Alex Gordon,Dice K, Phil Hughes, Adam Miller, and Adam Loewen all die and Pediora hits 50 homers

He will do just fine this year!! Hitting 9th in that order will help alot!!

He is a scrappy fella!!

The glue we are dealing with an O's fan and a Yanker fan!! you gotta consider the source!! lol!!

280/12/55.

However, as of today I think D-MAT will win the ROTY receiving all first place votes!!

biggamer3

EOG Master

Tony OT what do you think about Julio Lugo this year, will he do well?

i grabbed him in my fantasy baseball league

I think he will do what he always does 280/12/55 same as Pedrioa, but he loves hitting in Fenway and he could score a ton of runs in front of MANNY and PAPI!
I don't see him stealing as many bases in Boston and his arm tends to get him in trouble from time to time. His range is above average and he has good speed on the bases.

He could be a surprise. I hope he works out for you!! MAY'N!!

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

Dustin couldnt hit 12 jacks if he let me swing for him and ran the bases for me.....Hell he could not hit 12 for our softball team this year

Hitdogg

Well you guys are wrong!! Because he hit 13 in 2005 in 117 games.

He was hurt the majority of the year [rib cage] in 2006 and hit 7 in 142 games.

I would be willing to bet a small wager that he will hit 10-12 this season Hitdogg!! The guy has a big swing!! Maybe you guys should watch him before you from an opinion!! More than once or twice anyway!!:finger004

mofome

Banned

Well you guys are wrong!! Because he hit 13 in 2005 in 117 games.

He was hurt the majority of the year [rib cage] in 2006 and hit 7 in 142 games.

I would be willing to bet a small wager that he will hit 10-12 this season Hitdogg!! The guy has a big swing!! Maybe you guys should watch him before you from an opinion!! More than once or twice anyway!!:finger004

oh yeah, and at what level was that? why not reference something more recent? perhaps the 5 he hit last year in 423 Abs at AAA.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

not to mention the one SB in 5 attempts.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

nice speed and power combination. if i could pick the red sox 2nd baseman it would be Pedroia , and im an Os fan.

:cheers

well if i could pick a second baseman that would be different.

i did state that he had a rib cage/ab problem in 2006 which hurt his power numbers.

he did hit 2 in 89 abs in mlb at the end of the season and as you probably know the SOX could careless about stolen bases!

he will hit atleast 10!! without a problem!!! we'll talk about this later in the year regardless!! lol!!

mofome

Banned

well if i could pick a second baseman that would be different.

i did state that he had a rib cage/ab problem in 2006 which hurt his power numbers.

he did hit 2 in 89 abs in mlb at the end of the season and as you probably know the SOX could careless about stolen bases!

he will hit atleast 10!! without a problem!!! we'll talk about this later in the year regardless!! lol!!

1 HR every 44.5 ABs. nothing like raw power to go with that speed.

lol!!!! you have to remove your shirt as you cross the wall!!:LMAO

i'm no math wiz but if he gets 450/500 abs and hits one every 44.5 he will hit atleast 10. right!!

mofome

Banned

lol!!!! you have to remove your shirt as you cross the wall!!:LMAO

i'm no math wiz but if he gets 450/500 abs and hits one every 44.5 he will hit atleast 10. right!!

well, if you could set him like a watch, i would have to say you are correct.

Salo

EOG Dedicated

I don't think he has a chance at winning rookie of the year. Cora will be in there by the end of the year.

I don't think he has a chance at winning rookie of the year. Cora will be in there by the end of the year.

there is no chance cora will start at second base for any length of time. he is a backup at best. if something happens and pedroia doesn't adjust well [and he will] you will see a trade for a second baseman.

they should have signed loretta as a backup and he wanted to come back bad!!!!!!!! he would have taken 2m and would have been very valuable!! that was a dumb move, but they already had signed cora and theo thinks pedroia will be a cheap part to an expensive line up!!

he won't win rookie of the year, because dice-k is going to be awesome. look for pedroia to be the next marty barrett!!:houra

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

Weird, I just finished reading my new SI (on the can) and they profiled this guy...they said he was gonna be a David Eckstein type

mofome

Banned

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

:nono

hes had a nice little streak of games. now hes batting about the same as dimitri young, but without any HRs.

as of now, hed be 2nd or 3rd in rookies on his own team.

talk to me in sept.

:cocktail

mofome

Banned

.333 dyoung is batting .333 ??? two doubles tonight!! whats dyoung got tonight!!! lol!!:houra

young came into the day batting .331 with 5HR in a hitters park. hes just some washed up fat pantload. we'll see where everyone ends up. dustin wont be batting .330, he may however still have those two HRs.

he stinks. tony said he would contend for rookie of the year and has some pop. i stated otherwise. imo, he will stink. if he wins rookie of the year i will walk into a police station and whack off on the first lady i see.

on film, of course.

MOFOME!! WHAT POLICE STATION WILL YOU BE WHACKING OFF IN!!??!!?? HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

mofome

Banned

haha he certainly ended up having a nice year. no speed, no power, but a nice little ba. hes a decent player for sure. good call.

:cheers

mofome

Banned

i like the angels to beat them. i dont know ...i havent watched much baseball since the all-star break.