I am the best capper

mofome

Banned
Re: I am the best capper

how old are you hache man

pastor, how old are you?

:cocktail

we can both go to the eog bash next year and have our wagers run infront of our pals. i'll let you run once as pastor and once as damian. deal?
:)

embarrassing you infront of people would be even more fun than watching you embarrass yourself here.

:houra :houra :houra

why do you care how old hache is? i believe he was backing me in the race vs you. are you making sure he is at least 18 years of age before accepting?

mofome

Banned

If they have a bash in the states. I will be there have my money ready

dont worry. just make sure someone takes me to the hospital incase i have a heart attack laughing at you when i see you in person.

also, dont forget to bring money for those other who want a part of the action. are you scared to tell you age? or did you only learn to count up to 8? go ask your mom how old you are and tell us later.

:cheers :cheers :cheers

Camron shot to Jay-z

Who can fuck with me? No mammal, but we tote handles
Atcha open toe sandals, and you look like Joe Camel (go smoke some cigarettes)
Off of Rocafella right? no contact
But Busta fly joints, they put us out the contract
I left the label right, lot of cats wonder how
Everytime I diss that label I get fined a hundred thou'
Jus for tellin y'all I get fined a hundred thou' (This is crazy)
Huh them cats are ill, 5 times a half a mil
Wanna play like a bumper sticker smack a grill
Paul Wall cap a grill but them cats are daffy dills (put flowers on them niggaz)
East coast west coast slang yo cap ya peel
Down in Houston ask B I'ma mack forreal
Heck you tell me, respect, better dwell me
Beyonce fiance, check my 2nd LP (check my second album)
I might bring it back, that's your girl, that's your world
Had the thing, fucking singing bout slinging crack (word)
Mr. Rocafella stop, stop, stop it fellas (stop)
Still got our acapellas, but I will Akinel her
"Put it in ya mouth-Put it in ya mouth"
It ain't my fault I'm raw
I'm sorry B but I want a war
And he stabbed "Un" (Lance Rivera) over Charli Baltimore (fucking ***got)
Sucker for love, nuh-nuh sucker for love
Killa bitch go to trial handy stuff in the glove
I'ma hop in the bed, dog gon jus pop off her head (you know what is is)
Tell "Oh Jay-Z chill, Cochran is dead"

how about this.
we drink 40 ounzers of old english until one of us cant stand up .
after we drink the 40's we see who can piss the farthest
we have a toe sucking contest.
we have a peter meter contest.
we see who can snort the most pain killers.
we see who get slaped in the face the most in one night at a bar.
we wrestle naked in a tub of pistachio puddin!.
we have a eating contest in every sport (hot dogs,chicken wings,and pizza)

and if either of you beat me in any, i will kill you.

I'd put money on myself on the first two events. 3 40's is nothin.

mofome

Banned

Right before you banged Jessica Alba, Angelina Jolie, and Pamela Anderson?

Right. :+signs15-

you see jake, that just goes to show how simple minded and stupid you are. you can ask anyone that lived with me in York Pa. go for it, i can hook you up with their info. its amazing to me that you are impressed by something thats not actually an accomplishment. the sooner you realize that things are not a competition b/w us, the sooner you will be ok with your inferior status. 3 40s a night, before i went out. hurricanes most nights. ive drank 2 5ths of 100 proof liquor and gone out. i used to drink a lot, thats all, kid. i also dont weigh 115 lbs like you.

just b/c you thought it was big time to say 3 40s is nothing and i laughed, it doesnt mean you have to be so defensive. you're a little kid, its no big deal.

:cheers

mofome

Banned

mofo.Have your money ready.
What is your address?

how many times must i tell you.

get
my
email
from
a
mod
and
we
can
discuss
anything
you
want.

i cant say things more slowly just for you. you are dimwitted, fat, and old. take it easy before the big day. you have about as much a chance of beating me at anything as jake does of turning into a giant waffle.

you see jake, that just goes to show how simple minded and stupid you are. you can ask anyone that lived with me in York Pa. go for it, i can hook you up with their info. its amazing to me that you are impressed by something thats not actually an accomplishment. the sooner you realize that things are not a competition b/w us, the sooner you will be ok with your inferior status. 3 40s a night, before i went out. hurricanes most nights. ive drank 2 5ths of 100 proof liquor and gone out. i used to drink a lot, thats all, kid. i also dont weigh 115 lbs like you.

just b/c you thought it was big time to say 3 40s is nothing and i laughed, it doesnt mean you have to be so defensive. you're a little kid, its no big deal.

:cheers

Haha I'm like 6'0" 205 but that's okay. If you go to the next EOG bash, I'll be there. 40 drinking contest is set.

mofome

Banned

Haha I'm like 6'0" 205 but that's okay. If you go to the next EOG bash, I'll be there. 40 drinking contest is set.

thats fine.

you really get quite boring at times. calling someone a liar without any justification. its as if you think i say things to impress you. you think i lie b/c jackiethompson will get an erection?
your pathetic reality is not mine, jackie.

:nono

thats fine.

you really get quite boring at times. calling someone a liar without any justification. its as if you think i say things to impress you. you think i lie b/c jackiethompson will get an erection?
your pathetic reality is not mine, jackie.

mofome

Banned

Love ya mo but I'm headin out. You gonna make it to the next bash? I'll even buy the 40s.

haha, i really hope so. i plan on going. i hope to see you and a bunch of the guys there. in reality, a 40 drinking contest has no losers.

:cheers :cheers :cheers

mofome

Banned

he is AK funking doo doo lover.
So yes him and ak working together to steal people data

this is what happens to someone who has less wit than a toothbrush. you cant come up with anything creative, you certainly cant have any intelligent give and take, and you have yet to say anything funny. just say things that have no merit and use the term 'doo doo'. i would be shocked to learn that you are able to make toast.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

how old are you hache man

why do you care how old hache is? i believe he was backing me in the race vs you. are you making sure he is at least 18 years of age before accepting?

Actually I was backing myself mo
Would have to see you in action first :p

Age is irrelevant Damian
I'm another Joey Galloway who's age hasn't slowed him down yet.....:thumbsup

mofome

Banned

Actually I was backing myself mo
Would have to see you in action first :p

Age is irrelevant Damian
I'm another Joey Galloway who's age hasn't slowed him down yet.....:thumbsup

ah, then its a different bet. its a bet on hache. i will take hache as well, ive seen photos of you each.

:cheers :cheers

Micelli<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_659017", true); </SCRIPT> ..........ABSOLUTELY!!!! WHY? WHOS ASKING? :+clueless

the snorting pain pills.....i think thats where it originated! My bro went to Pitt, some dude was selling crushed up perks by the gram :LMAO

mofome

Banned

the snorting pain pills.....i think thats where it originated! My bro went to Pitt, some dude was selling crushed up perks by the gram :LMAO

people been doin that since middle school. personally, bumping pain pills doesnt do it for me. bumping other drugs, however, can be quite nice.

:cocktail

Pastorsinalot

EOG Addicted

Hache I take your bet(if you older than 30). If you have something in the states I will be there

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO I USUALLY DONT SNORT THEM! ONLY IN CONTESTS!:cheers :LMAO :LMAO

Hey Mo, you gonna enter the WSEX MLB contest? Want a $100 side bet? Let me know... I'll be back in an hour or so.