1.1 seconds...so you mean to tell me

mofome

Banned
that, that deflection took more time than clemson stealing a pass, getting set, and hitting a 3 point jumper at duke?

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

refs ruin the world we live in.

Re: 1.1 seconds...so you mean to tell me

mo, they had to wait for the ball to bounce and hit the crowd....1.1 was kinda light imho...

The Devil

EOG Master

Mo you have to learn the rules before you type.....

The ball was tipped and landed in bounds......the clock does not stop until the ball lands out of bounds , thus the 1.1 seconds......

mofome

Banned

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

i understand the rules, but no one seemed to think 1.1 was legit on tv, and neither do i. granted, im running around with my vols gear and basically listening to the game. im still fuming that the vols wont be on. fuck pitt and ucla.

BS call. The players and clock stop when the whistle blows. Whistle should not have been blown but it was and the refs totally ignored that. Blown call.

mofome

Banned

BS call. The players and clock stop when the whistle blows. Whistle should not have been blown but it was and the refs totally ignored that. Blown call.

i didnt see it really. i had to dress up my dogs and get my flags ready. i looked over and it didnt look like 1.1, certainly the clemson/duke play lasted longer than that...i dont care if the ball bounced into the parking lot.

i didnt see it really. i had to dress up my dogs and get my flags ready. i looked over and it didnt look like 1.1, certainly the clemson/duke play lasted longer than that...i dont care if the ball bounced into the parking lot.

Ohio St minus the points. Look for the Buckeyes to get whatever they want inside and for them to stop Tennessee's penetration. For the Vols to have a shot, they'll have to be damn near deadly from 3.

mofome

Banned

Ohio St minus the points. Look for the Buckeyes to get whatever they want inside and for them to stop Tennessee's penetration. For the Vols to have a shot, they'll have to be damn near deadly from 3.

why? they played in OSU earlier this year and oden did whatever he wanted, the vols shot terribly, and it was a two point game.

munson15

I want winners...

GL w/ the Vols, Mofome!!!:cheers But IF they don't win, would you mind if it was by less than 6.:+comfort+ I hope that's not blasphemy.:smokesmal