Questions about the Pentagon attack?

Apple

Banned
How did a barely-trained pilot who couldn't even rent a Cessna for practice because of his shit flying skills figure out how to make a diving 270-degree attack on the Pentagon?

Where were was the missile defense system of "the so called" most protected compound on the planet?

I don't know what happened but I'm not believing the Bullshit our goverment is telling us..

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Questions about the Pentagon attack?

I don't know what happened but I'm not believing the Bullshit our goverment is telling us..

At least we get one Honest answer from the Lefties and Conspiracy Theorists :cheers:cheers:cheers

The Devil

EOG Master

How did a barely-trained pilot who couldn't even rent a Cessna for practice because of his shit flying skills figure out how to make a diving 270-degree attack on the Pentagon?

Where were was the missile defense system of "the so called" most protected compound on the planet?

FAIR ENOUGH GYNO......AT LEAST YOU DON'T KNOW WHO DID IT......I CAN RESPECT YOUR THOUGHTS EVEN IF I DISAGREE WITH THEM......

BUT RECALL KNOWS WHO DID IT AND WON'T TELL US.......DON'T YOU THINK HE SHOULD SHARE HIS KNOWLEDGE WITH US SO WE CAN PUT THOSE BASTARDS THAT DID IT IN JAIL???????

Apple

Banned

At least we get one Honest answer from the Lefties and Conspiracy Theorists :cheers:cheers:cheers

I'm not a leftie.. Actually took a quiz the other day and it came about that I am centrist. Nonetheless I have no facts or concrete evidence to prove anything but it's getting harder and harder to believe what the goverment is telling us..

Something just isn't right..

dirty

EOG Master

There is no way anyone could pull off those left wing Conspiracy theories and Keep it a secret.. too many people would have to be in on it..and it would take Months maybe even years to pull off... IMPOSSIBLE.... Everyone Knows the only way to keep a Secret is if 2 people know you kill one of them... Imagine Thousands being in on it... No Fucking way

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Operations Northwood .... If the Righties could grasp how to read and do some homework they might understand how our govt works

dirty

EOG Master

Glad to see you getting some Help Doc.... Keep us posted

NORTHWOODS REHAB ECC CORTLAND - CORTLAND, NY

<table border="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td align="left" valign="top" width="160">
<script type="text/javascript"><!-- google_ad_client = "pub-5788426211617053"; google_alternate_ad_url = "http://www.city-data.com/alt.html"; google_ad_width = 160; google_ad_height = 600; google_ad_format = "160x600_as"; google_ad_channel ="1152280041"; google_color_border = "FFFFFF"; google_color_bg = "FFFFFF"; google_color_link = "0033CC"; google_color_url = "008000"; google_color_text = "000000"; //--></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js"> </script><iframe name="google_ads_frame" src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/ads?client=ca-pub-5788426211617053&dt=1174654629703&lmt=1135953648&alternate_ad_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.city-data.com%2Falt.html&format=160x600_as&output=html&channel=1152280041&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hospital-data.com%2Fhospitals%2FNORTHWOODS-REHAB-ECC-CORTLAND-CORTLA691.html&color_bg=FFFFFF&color_text=000000&color_link=0033CC&color_url=008000&color_border=FFFFFF&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fsearch%3Fq%3DNorthwoods%2BMental%2BHospital%26ie%3Dutf-8%26oe%3Dutf-8%26aq%3Dt%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial%26client%3Dfirefox-a&cc=100&u_h=1024&u_w=1280&u_ah=990&u_aw=1280&u_cd=32&u_tz=-240&u_his=2&u_java=true&u_nplug=27&u_nmime=107" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" height="600" scrolling="no" width="160"></iframe>
</td> <td valign="top"> Back to Hospital Data.
NORTHWOODS REHAB ECC CORTLAND
28 KELLOGG ROAD
CORTLAND, NY 13045

RELIGIOUS NONMEDICAL HEALTH CARE INSTITUTIONS SNF/NF (DUALLY CERTIFIED)

Services provided by NORTHWOODS REHAB ECC CORTLAND:
  • Activities services are provided onsite to residents
  • Clinical laboratory services are provided onsite to non residents
  • Clinical laboratory services are provided onsite to residents
  • Dental services are provided onsite to residents
  • Dietary services are provided onsite to residents
  • Housekeeping services are provided onsite to residents
  • Mental health services are provided onsite to residents
  • Nursing services are provided onsite to non residents
  • Nursing services are provided onsite to residents
  • Occupational therapy services are provided onsite to residents
  • Field 1 - Indicates other activity services provided by staff onsite to residents
  • Pharmacy services are provided onsite to residents
  • Physician extender services are provided onsite to non residents
  • Physician extender services are provided onsite to residents
  • Physical therapy services are provided onsite to residents
  • Physician services are provided onsite to non residents
  • Physician services are provided onsite to residents
  • Podiatry services are provided offsite to residents
  • Social work services are provided onsite to residents
  • Speech/language pathology services are provided onsite to residents
  • Diagnostic xray services are provided onsite to non residents
  • Diagnostic xray services are provided onsite to residents
Beds - Total <small>(Total number of beds in a facility, including those in non-Participating or non-licensed areas)</small>: 200
Beds - Total certified <small>(Number of beds in Medicare and/or Medicaid certified areas within a facility)</small>: 200
Lpn/lvn - Full time <small>(The number of full-time equivalent licensed practical/ vocational nurses employed by a facility on a full time basis)</small>: 24.70
Registered nurse - Full time <small>(The number of full-time equivalent registered nurses employed by a facility on a full time basis)</small>: 2.51
Change of ownership counter <small>(The number of times a change of ownership (chow) has taken place for a particular provider)</small>: 4
Prior change of ownership <small>(The date of a prior change of ownership)</small>: Mar 2000
Program participation <small>(Indicates if the provider participates in Medicare, Medicaid, or both programs)</small>: MEDICARE AND MEDICAID
Activity professional - Full time <small>(The number of full-time equivalent activities professionals employed full time by a facility)</small>: 2
Administrator - Full time <small>(The number of full-time equivalent administrative staff employed on a full time basis by a facility)</small>: 11.74
Administrator - Part time <small>(The number of full-time equivalent administrative staff employed on a part-time basis by a facility)</small>: 1.76
Beds - Snf/nf <small>(Number of beds certified for both Medicare and Medicaid skilled nursing care in a long term care facility)</small>: 200
Cert nurse aides - Full time <small>(The number of full-time equivalent certified nurse aides employed by a facility on a full time basis)</small>: 50.87
Cert nurse aides - Part time <small>(The number of full-time equivalent certified nurse aides employed by a facility on a part time basis)</small>: 18.10
Dentists - Contract <small>(The number of full-time equivalent dentists under contract to a facility)</small>: 0.14
Dietitians - Full time <small>(The number of full-time equivalent dietitians employed by a facility on a full time basis)</small>: 0.97
Food service - Full time <small>(The number of full-time equivalent food service personnel employed by a facility on a full time basis)</small>: 16.04
Food service - Part time <small>(The number of full-time equivalent food service personnel employed by a facility on a part time basis)</small>: 6.96
Housekeeping - Full time <small>(The number of full-time equivalent housekeeping personnel employed by a facility on a full time basis)</small>: 21.24
Lpn/lvn - Part time <small>(The number of full-time equivalent licensed practical/ vocational nurses employed by a facility on a part time basis)</small>: 8.61
Medical director - Contract <small>(The number of full-time equivalent medical directors under contrcat to a facility)</small>: 0.07
Mental health services - Contract <small>(The number of full-time equivalent mental health services personnel under contract to a facility)</small>: 0.11
Multi-Facility organization name <small>(The name of the multi-Facility organization that owns the facility)</small>: HIGHGATE LTC MANAGEMENT LLC
Multi-Facility organization owned <small>(Indicates if a facility is owned by an organization that owns (or leases) two or more nursing facilities)</small>: Yes
Nurse aides in trng-Full time <small>(The number of full-time equivalent nurse aides in training employed by a facility on a full time basis)</small>: 1.51
Nurses with admin duties-Full time <small>(The number of full-time equivalent nurses with administrative duties employed by a facility on a full time basis)</small>: 8.61
Nurses with admin duties-Part time <small>(Number of full-time equivalent nurses with administrative duties employed by a facility on a part time basis)</small>: 1.73
Occup therapy asst - Full time <small>(The number of full-time equivalent occupational therapy assistants employed by a facility on a full time basis)</small>: 0.97
Occupational therapist - Full time <small>(The number of full-time equivalent occupational therapists employed by a facility on a full time basis)</small>: 0.19
Organized resident group <small>(Indicates if the facility has an organized residents group)</small>: Yes
Other - Full time <small>(The number of full-time equivalent persons not included in any other categories employed by the facility on a full-time basis)</small>: 2.64
Other activities staff-Full time <small>(Number of full-time staff hours for other activities)</small>: 1.74
Other physician - Contract <small>(The number of full-time equivalent other physicians under contract to a facility)</small>: 0.46
Phys ther asst - Full time <small>(Number of full-time staff hours for physical therapy as sistants)</small>: 0.81
Physical therapists - Full time <small>(The number of full time equivalent physical therapists employed by a facility on a full time basis)</small>: 1.07
Physical therapy aide - Full time <small>(The number of full-time equivalent physical therapy aide employed by a facility on a full time basis)</small>: 1.51
Physical therapy aide - Part time <small>(The number of full-time equivalent physical therapy aide employed by a facility on a part time basis)</small>: 0.17
Physician extender - Full time <small>(The number of full-time equivalent physician extenders employed by the facility on a full-time basis)</small>: 0.86
Registered nurse - Part time <small>(The number of full-time equivalent registered nurses employed by a facility on a part time basis)</small>: 1.07
Rn director of nursing - Full time <small>(The number of full-time equivalent rn director of nursing employed by a facility on a full time basis)</small>: 0.97
Social worker - Full time <small>(The number of full-time equivalent social workers employed by a facility on a full time basis)</small>: 2.79
Speech pathologist - Contract <small>(The number of full-time equivalent speech pathologists under contract to a facility)</small>: 0.14
Compliance: plan of correction <small>(Indicates if a provider is in compliance with program requirements based on an acceptable plan for correction of deficiencies)</small>: COMPLIANCE BASED ON ACCEPTABLE POC
Compliance: status <small>(Indicates if a provider or supplier is in compliance with program requirements)</small>: IN COMPLIANCE
Current survey date <small>(The date of the health or life safety code survey, whichever is later. the "official" survey date for the provider)</small>: Jun 2002
Eligibility code <small>(Indicates if a facility is eligible to participate in the Medicare and/or Medicaid programs)</small>: ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE
Participation date <small>(The date a facility is first approved to provide Medicare and/or Medicaid services)</small>: Feb 1973
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

The RIGHTIES have no clue about Operation Northwoods/ NAU and CFR/ NWO/ Bilderbergs, etc Stick to reading your comic books

roscoe

EOG Veteran

when i did my homework on this attack,i learned that 95% of the passengers from american flight 77 were identified thru dna and that both black boxes were recovered. this in it self makes a very compelling case for things happening just the way most of us believe.

that's the only argument.
that "no way" could that many people keep a secret.
i guess that's what we base our whole criminal justice system on, no need to prove guilt of the terrorists. they must have done it because we couldn't keep a secret like that.
no way would "thousands" have to know.
and anyone trying to get the news out has to contend with the media blackout.

The Devil

EOG Master

that's the only argument.
that "no way" could that many people keep a secret.
i guess that's what we base our whole criminal justice system on, no need to prove guilt of the terrorists. they must have done it because we couldn't keep a secret like that.
no way would "thousands" have to know.
and anyone trying to get the news out has to contend with the media blackout.

WHAT MEDIA BLACKOUT???? YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THERE ISN'T ONE WOODWARD OR BERNSTEIN LEFT IN THIS WORLD TO LET THE TRUTH OUT?????

and in direct reference to the pentagon black boxes (aa 77) here's a great excerpt about how unfortunately there's nothing "useful" on those boxes so why should we be allowed to listen to them?

Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld said the data on the cockpit voice data recorder was unrecoverable.
If the cockpit voice data recorder was unrecoverable, it would be the first time in aviation history a solid-state data recorder (the type used on Flight 77) was unrecoverable after a crash. From a Scientific American feature article lauding the "Better Black Box" in their September 2000 issue:
Nearly 100,000 flight recorders have been installed in commercial aircraft over the past four decades. The prices of the latest models generally range from $10,000 to $20,000. Their survival rate has greatly improved in recent years as the FAA has raised the certification requirements. Although older recorders using magnetic tape were susceptible to fire damage, no solid-state device has been destroyed in an accident to date.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Rumsfeld also let it slip in an October 2001 interview that a "missle" hit the Pentagon

The Devil

EOG Master

better yet there's a great movie on the black boxes from united 93 showing what a scam it was - so maybe you didn't do as much homework as you thought.

here's the page with the "back in black boxes" movie:
Hoodwinked at Shanksville

Killtown's:* Did Flight 93 Crash in Shanksville?

OK SO NOW WE HAVE MORE PEOPLE INVOLVED IN KEEPING IT A SECRET........THOSE DIGGING AT SHANKSVILLE TO FIND THE DATA RECORDERS AND THE NTSB.......THIS IS ONE HELL OF A SECRET TO KEEP FOR 5 1/2 YEARS SO FAR........YOU WOULD THINK A FEW RATS WOULD APPEAR BY NOW TO SPILL THE BEANS AND SAVE THEIR ASSES........

MIKE, WOULD YOU HAPPEN TO KNOW WHO PLANTED THE EXPLOSIVES IN WTC 1-2-7???? HOW ABOUT THE NAMES OF THOSE WHO FLEW THE PLANES INTO THE BUILDINGS, PENTAGON AND SHANKSVILLE..........I COULD BE WRONG BUT I DON'T THINK THEY WERE FLOWN BY REMOTE CONTROL......

i don't know who planted explosions but maybe we should check.

i know there are way too many "coincidences" like john o'neill/jerome hauer connection (o'neill started 9-10-01 at wtc and he was our #1 bin laden expert). and his buddy hauer was on tv immediately declaring that it was bin laden who did it and that the buildings collapsed due to fire when everyone there heard explosions.

one thing i know is when you investigate a crime you look for means, motive, and opportunity. cheney & co had all 3, the "terrorists" had none of the 3. that's a good place to start.

where are the rats going to complain? since CURRENT military and civilian personnel have their families/lives at stake, then why don't we ask the FORMER military/civilian personnel that would have inside knowledge?
sadly, they all agree with the "conspiracy theorists" yet they won't be interviewed on any mainstream media program.
Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

i don't think any u.s. citizens (me especially) want this to be true, so we really would have no motivation in spreading lies.
and certainly this list of patriots and many others have nothing to gain and everything to lose by speaking out against certain elements of our government.

The Devil

EOG Master

i know there are way too many "coincidences" like john o'neill/jerome hauer connection (o'neill started 9-10-01 at wtc and he was our #1 bin laden expert). and his buddy hauer was on tv immediately declaring that it was bin laden who did it and that the buildings collapsed due to fire when everyone there heard explosions.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE YOU GET THE EVERYONE THERE HEARD EXPLOSIONS........I HAVE SPOKEN TO AT LEAST 8 SURVIVORS FROM
LADDER 101/ ENGINE 202/ BATALLION 32 IN RED HOOK THAT LOST 7 MEMBERS THAT DAY, MOST OF THEM JUST ESCAPED MINUTES BEFORE THE COLAPSE OF THE BUILDING THEY WERE IN.......AND NOT ONE EVER MENTIONED A BOMB OR AN EXPLOSION.......

roscoe

EOG Veteran

as far as the pentagon goes,i guess bush must of had cheney plant the black boxes,dna from crew and passengers,wreckage from boeing 757,knock down the light poles and pickup all the wreckage from the missle.oh lets not forget they had to hide the real plane and all the crew and passengers.why would i not beleive this? I MUST BE A SHEEP.:+signs15-

wow that's pretty amazing.
maybe spend 10 minutes and watch this footage of live news coverage from 9/11. surely sounds like explosions to me.

YouTube - The Ultimate Con 911 Documentary Trailer 1

and here's a list of firefighter testimony about 9/11, almost every one of them mentions explosions so i think the 8 survivors you spoke to must be in the minority.

9/11 Firefighters: Bombs and Explosions in the WTC

do you know why they escaped "minutes" before the collapse? because they knew it was coming down. it's maybe the most important 36 seconds i've ever watched:

YouTube - 9/11 WTC It's gonna explode?!

The Devil

EOG Master

MIKE, I DON'T WANT TO SOUND GROSS, AND I DON'T KNOW IF ANY OF THE FOOTAGE IS AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE OR OTHER VENUES........BUT IF YOU HEARD THE SOUND OF A BODY CRASHING DOWN 100 STORIES AND LANDING ON A CAR OR FIRETRUCK IT SOUNDED WORSE THEN A BOMB.......

MAYBE YOU CAN TELL ME WHY THEY SET UP THE BOMBS TO GO OFF 20-30 MINUTES APART???? WHY WOULD THEY CRASH ONE BUILDING FIRST AND HAVE BOMBS GO OFF IN THE SECOND BUILDING FIRST???? WHY THE FACADE OF PLANES CRASHING INTO THE BUILDINGS???? DID THEY NEED THE PLANES IF THEY HAD BOMBS?????

ONE OTHER THING I WILL SAY MIKE......I AM PRETTY SURE MOST FIRE DEPARTMENTS ARE VOLUNTEER DEPARTMENTS ACROSS THE COUNTRY......NYC IS NOT A VOLUNTEER DEPT.......THESE GUYS WORK 3-4 DAY SHIFTS ALL THE TIME, THEY LIVE IN THE FIRE HOUSES, THEY COOK THERE, THEY SLEEP TOGETHER, THEY PARTY TOGETHER, THESE GUYS ARE CLOSER THAN MOST BROTHERS........AND MOST ARE TOUGHER THAN NAILS........THEY LOST 343 THAT DAY........IF YOU THINK THEY KNEW WHO DID THIS AND HAD A CHANCE FOR REVENGE THEY WOULDN'T TAKE IT....YOU WOULD BE WRONG.......

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Atta's passport being found 2 blocks away from the WTC ..... Yeah, baby ... SHIT JUST HAPPENS!!!

S

stucco43

good job bernie kerkuv

roscoe

EOG Veteran

somebody flew those planes,if not atta and his comrades,then who?why?

The Devil

EOG Master

ROSCOE, WHAT KIND OF A QUESTION IS THAT???

DO YOU REALLY EXPECT AN ANSWER FROM THESE GUYS......BUSH FLEW THE PLANE AND SECONDS BEFORE IT CRASHED HE WAS TELEPORTED VIA SCOTTY ON STAR TREK TO FLORIDA.........DOC HAS THE TAPE OF BUSH GIVING SCOTTY THE COORDINATES........IT IS STASHED AWAY IN ALEX JONES CLOSET.......

IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY AT THE BUSH PICTURES IN THE FLORIDA SCHOOL YOU CAN STILL SEE THE WWI LEATHER FLYING HAT HANGING OUT OF BUSH'S POCKET............

S

stucco43

look closely at bush after arie F. informs the president we are under attack....he admitted he knew and saw the first plane hit...bad pilot....then went into the classroom for 10 minutes after second hit....sitting there...waiting for the pentagon.....911 is a scam...and you seem to be a high priced whore...loooking for your last fix....the scams over...thank you Rosie....long live freedom and fuck the central banks......

devil, i don't know the answers to any of those questions but there are plenty of guys who know and they are in the business of "shock and awe".

if i was told to shut my mouth or my family would end up dead i think i would be quiet too. so yes i have nothing but respect for those firefighters but what they said originally (check my link) and what they have publicly said later are 2 completely different things.

again please watch that 36 second link and tell me that everyone is running away from the world trade center because people are jumping off and it sounds like a bomb.

imho they were blasting out the core columns in intervals to let people get out. they did a 20-second countdown before imploding wtc 7 to let everyone get away. they told people in the vicinity including giuliani that the buildings were going to be blown up.

everything done that day was to limit loss of life. something a terrorist wouldn't do:
1) fly planes into the buildings at their most unoccupied time, before market and business hours and before tourists were allowed in for the day
this allowed "only" 3000 to perish instead of 40-50,000 that were ordinarily in the buildings
2) space out the attacks to allow for evacuation
3) hit the reinforced area of the pentagon without touching the ground
4) crash in the middle of nowhere in pennsylvania

if the point of the attacks was to kill americans because they "hated our freedom" then why such an elaborate plan? why not take 4 giant planes and hit 4 football stadiums on a sunday, possibly killing 300,000 instead of 3,000?
certainly those would be easier targets to hit and you could fly the plane along the ground on the way killing many more.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Stucco: "I saw the first plane hit the towers." - Bush, 9-11 REALLY?? HOW DID YA DO THAT YOU POS???? SAW THE PLANE HIT THE FIRST WTC?????

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Milwaukee: Imagine how bad 9-11 would have been if Cheney had not been running NORAD that morning? Ohhhh ... thank God Scarface had things under control???

S

stucco43

well said Mil-Mike.....long live freedom of thought ......
sort of like dealing with repitilian shape-shifting jackass.....
long live the american dream.....

roscoe

EOG Veteran

devil,i never realized there were people who really believe this garbage.they have no answers for any of the rational questions but they still believe.they always want to believe the worst about any event,no matter how much evidence there is to the contrary.frightening

S

stucco43

update on the constitution....
as americans its our right to question.....
you are a sellout traitor to tow the official version...
go sell da shit to your neighbor on meth....
welcome to america 2007....

The Devil

EOG Master

ROSCOE, AT LEAST WITH MIL. MIKE YOU CAN DISCUSS YOUR POSITION, RIGHT OR WRONG......

I CAN RESPECT A MANS OPINION EVEN IF I DISAGREE WITH IT.......

S

stucco43

dude this no discussion....you either are with the side for war, corporations,,,,or you are for peace....
you are a sellout to your soul and not a good gambler....

roscoe

EOG Veteran

stucco,i respect your right to question.i hope you respect my right to think you are a complete fool!

S

stucco43

fool= one that cant think for themselve

there is always something to discuss.
devil, i agree with you 100% on your last post.

IF EVERYONE THINKS ALIKE, NO ONE THINKS.

so let's just have decent discussions without name calling. i know that's tough for a lot of you. :)

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Devil is still hunting for that elusive wing section that "just happened to disappear"