My god ... this SOB should be shot right now ... how disgusting !!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
he used a chain saw and captured it on his photo-phone. Man accused of beheading dog made video snippet: Anthony Albert Gomez, 24, at first denied any involvement in the death of "Chevy", an Austrialian Shepard mix, but later told police that he instigated others to do it, telling them to "cut its head off" and to do it with a chain saw, the complaint states. Gomez was an ex-boyfriend of the dog's owner, and told her he had seen the dog near his house after it went missing in February, the complaint states. Gomez was arrested Thursday while police executed a search warrant in his home in the 100 block of Granite Street. Police found evidence of blood splatter in the basement of his house.

Katie

EOG Master
Re: My god ... this SOB should be shot right now ... how disgusting !!

i don't want to see the video but this guy is obviously an anti-social personality.(psychopath) it is absolutely disgusting what these guys are capable of doing!!

This is sad because it happen in Minnesota a few months some nut snap 7 puppies necks in front of his girlfriend because he was mad at her.

He pleaded guilty to the crime and will do some jail time and cant own a pet of any kind for 3 years..

3 years how about never again..

Katie

EOG Master

absolutely never again, wrig!

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Doc,

I knew you'd post something I would agree with. POS like this don't deserve to be out in society.

No doubt katie....Hope all is going well for you these days katie:cheers

Katie

EOG Master

No doubt katie....Hope all is going well for you these days katie:cheers

thanks wrigley! i'm still recovering from surgery but getting better everyday. :cheers

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Katie: Remember .... on this board: 1) Libs offer a bigger signing bonus 2) Libs like to drink 3) Libs like to do pot 4) Libs dont have Mark Foley on their IM contact list 5) Libs dont have Devil as the "words of wisdom" source 6) Libs have a sense of humor 7) Libs get put on "post review" by Dirty 8) Libs refuse to help Devil in his search for those wings on the 9-11 plane that "supposedly" hit the Pentagon 9) Libs all agree Bunker and Nicolas are really "Condi" and Dumbsfeld posting here to keep an eye on the Liberal "threats" 10) Libs are MUCH SHARPER than any SHEEP member Tell Dirty to blow ya when he asks ya to become one of the EOG FASCIST Regs --- shit, second thought, he might take up on that offer!!

Katie

EOG Master

you're a trip, doc! :LMAO

I am sure that the ACLU wing of your favorite
party will not only defend him but offer him a
medal.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

and we all sure Fury you will this months personal quota of burning 24 crosses