HUGE Late Game.........

Both dogs in on the early games and yesterday 3 of 4 dogs came in setting up for a BIG favorite to come in............

NC -8.5..........HUGE

across777

EOG Enthusiast
Re: HUGE Late Game.........

Why would the earlier games have any effect on this game? That really doesn't make sense.

Why would the earlier games have any effect on this game? That really doesn't make sense.

That is part of my plhilosophy on sports gambling. I mention many times I will not go into it and alot of you do not understand.........but for me it is my winning formula and if you believe in it you follow otherwise fade away.

I had alot of non-believers across the street when I first started over 4 years ago now people don't question me anymore except for the newbies because I have a proven track record.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Well piranha, your losing by 16 pts right now :X

But yea, i know your a good capper you always do well in playoffs/tournaments. I'm on UNC as well, hope they can come back

Cannon

Banned

I would buy into that if the favorites covered the first two but not if the dogs covered. The squares went 0-2 on the early games when they bet the favorites and now they are in a huge chase on the favorites on the late games. You never want to be on the sides of a set of late game favorites when the public is chasing to get their money back.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

IDK about everyone chasing on UNC as the last game. Public is all on USC, if i were chasing i would probably go with what the public was betting on.

Hope you guys believe in me because I'm only here to help and I would not post if I really don't believe I have a better than 50% chance of winning.

This so far has been an awesome NIT and NCAA tourney for me along with a great NFL playoffs...........:houra

Cannon

Banned

Well you got it. Congrats. Not sure that was not luck but a win is a win luck or no luck.

Thanks.........it's not luck.......sometimes games are meant to go a certain way and that's how this game went........because I knew the pattern from the previous night and today's early games..........this is how I make my selections in the playoffs of every sport and why I always win during this time of year.