something going wrong in the NBA

Just have a look at these lines guys:

Indiana - Miami 180.5 !!!

Indiana with no defense at home, able to score over 100 at home. Ok Miami is not one of the best offensive teams in the league but over 80 isn?t a too big request, I would say. Look at the stats: 21-72 from the field, 3-24 from the 3-point-land, 13-21 from free throw line. Thats not a normal game. I would bet my left arm, that the whole team took the under from their bookies. Walker, Williams, Jones got their sallary for tonight. These fucking bitches!!!

Atlanta - Portland 181.5 !!!

Same ridiculous score. Atlanta playing run-and-gun at home. Portland on the road a better offensive than at home. Both teams playing no defense. What is that for a line????
And the best is: It will be the under, cause noone wants to lose the money!

Fuck the NBA!!! Right now, the players are getting their salarys not from their franchise!!! But from their bookies!

Re: something going wrong in the NBA

adding one more bitch:

David West from NOH:

2-9 from the field with 5 fouls in 17 minutes!!! I bet he will cash when the Hornets lose

updating bitch David West:

3-15 from the field, producing nothing more than turnovers and bricks!!!

The Spurs give away the double digit lead to let the pistons cover in the last minutes!

Rip Hamilton, a former 90 % free throw shooter misses the last 2 free throws at 84-87!!!

seems like the pistons promised not to win

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

of the three major sports, basketball is the easiest to fix...players only need to foul or not foul in the last minutes of the game to put players at the line...they can then make or miss the bucket to cover/not cover and put the game over/under...seeing the way teams play sometimes i can't agree with you more. i feel good players and teams can fix a game without making it obvious and suspicious and sometimes they have no choice but to force it given prior agreements..