Michael Reagan DEFINES THE RIGHT ....

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Colmes called this complete jackass out tonite .... and he couldnt answer a simple question: "So Michael ... those that question our govt are idiots?" REAGAN DID HIS BEST DIRTY AND COULDNT GIVE A SIMPLE YES OR NO !!!

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Michael Reagan DEFINES THE RIGHT ....

you talking about answering any question is pure lunacy Doc... you should be a NHL goalie the way you deflect any and questions and change the subject

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

any luck tracking down that thread where you claim I said 270,000,000 Americans wanted an investigation back into 9-11??? JUST CURIOUS SINCE YOU CLAIMED I SAID THAT ....

dirty

EOG Master

Why would I track it down... I answered you..Not my fault you ask a question and don't go and look for the answer.... Kinda foolish if you ask me.... I am tired of answering things 10-12 times for you lefties

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

YOU SAID YOU WERE GONNA TRACK IT DOWN .... YOU LIED ABOUT WHAT I SAID AS I HAVE NEVER SAID THAT AS I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN WHY CANT YOU PRODUCE THAT WHEN YOU SPREAD LIES ABOUT ME?

dirty

EOG Master

I did track it down doc.. and I answered you...

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post660833 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 03-23-07, 09:59 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #1 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>doc mercer<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_660833", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_660833 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Michael Reagan DEFINES THE RIGHT ....
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Colmes called this complete jackass out tonite .... and he couldnt answer a simple question: "So Michael ... those that question our govt are idiots?" REAGAN DID HIS BEST DIRTY AND COULDNT GIVE A SIMPLE YES OR NO !!!
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Now you're talking Doc! Glad to see you're ready to answer the question.

Are you anti-semetic? It's a simple yes or no. You know, just like you're ragging on Micheal Reagan about answering. Stop stalling, it's either yes or no.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Bunker I've told you many times I support Israel and their fight to survive what part of that equation do you not grasp??