Man this movie looks good....

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: Man this movie looks good....

opens this weekend....will be curious to see how it ranks at the box office, seeing as how there are some big movies out, and there isnt a HUGE STAR leading this one....it has had alot of PR though....

yeah sandra is very fucking hot! but since she gave the puzzy to jesse james......:whatever:

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

looks like it pulled in about 18m on openeing weekend....not too bad for a NON STAR DRIVEN movie...barely got edged out of 2nd by WildHogs, and of course 300, was still #1.....

movie cost 20M to make, and got that back on opening weekend...not too bad.....i would buy some stock in that movie...

cubswoo

EOG Enthusiast

Another movie that looks good is that Transformers movie coming out this summer

I've heard nothing but bad things about this movie. Sandra Bullock keeps making one bad movie after another. "Premonition" did beat their number though.

andrew748

Banned

i'm waiting for Frank Millers 300

it might actually get me in to a Cinema for the first time in 18 years

d ray

EOG Dedicated

I heard 300 was great, I'm looking foward to seeing it also

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

OK, the movie gets 7 out of 10 stars...

Sandra Bullock was very good, and the story was interesting, however, it was hard to follow, and you were never REALLY EXPLAINED why this happened, or how.....

I have heard people say they DIDNT like the ending, however, i thought that was one of the best parts....its surprising, and suspenseful all at the same time......

This is probably a movie, that i wouldnt advise someone to go see, and pay big money to see it, however, i WOULD reccomend it as a rental, as it is entertaining, and an interesting story....its just hard to follow at times...

dirty

EOG Master

I thought you were at your day Job Bucs....sux to find out you were at the Movie house

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

The critics didn't like the movie, but the public does! That's all thata counts!