HAS ANY COLLEGE TEAM EVER

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: HAS ANY COLLEGE TEAM EVER

WON BASKET-FOOTBALL-BASKET CHAMPIONSHIPS IN THIS ORDER BEFORE???

NO

simple answer - and it won't happen this year

i believe Florida winning both foot-baskets was the first time ever a school won both in the same season or B2B like that

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

i believe Florida winning both foot-baskets was the first time ever a school won both in the same season or B2B like that

Yep....

But I believe Devil may have already known this :)

Don't be so sure Florida doesn't win not only back to back to back.........but if they somehow pull it out & win the tourney, it's very realistic they could go back to back to back to back when football returns........

<<< 2007?

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Yep....

Don't be so sure Florida doesn't win not only back to back to back.........but if they somehow pull it out & win the tourney, it's very realistic they could go back to back to back to back when football returns........

<<< 2007?

Quit being a greedy bastard!!!! :LMAO

The Devil

EOG Master

Yep....

<<< 2007?

ACTUALLY I WASN'T SURE HACHE IF UCLA HAD WON A FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP SOMEWHERE DURING THEIR GREAT BASKETBALL RUN...........

THAT WOULD HAVE MADE A BASKET-FOOTBALL-BASKET CHAMPIONSHIP......

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

one thing also needs to be clarified here

there has NEVER been a D1 Football Champion - EVER

go to the ncaa site and check on the number of champs each school has won amnd NOWHERE does it list D1 football because there is NO SUCH THING as a D1 Football Champ

EVERY SINGLE D1 champ is "Mythical" and NOT real because there is no playoff thus NO SCHOOL can EVER legitimately claim to have won a D1 feetball title

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

One other thing that could be rare, if ever. The same two teams Florida playing Ohio State in both sports in 2007.