Kobe is solid :)

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Re: Kobe is solid :)

To call his stunning four-game run of reaching 50 points Jordan-esque would be unfair to Bryant because Michael Jordan never did it. Only Wilt and Kobe now. Yes, this is Chamberlain's stratosphere, a stunning achievement considering that the 7-footer destroyed people with finger rolls and dunks. Kobe has done it as guard, done it with 55 percent shooting, and with the porous Warriors and Grizzlies on the way into Staples Center, it seems only a loss of stamina can stop this streak.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

MADCAPPER, MICHAEL THE GREAT JORDAN also won several championships without a BIGMAN!!

uhhh so?

if i remember correctly he had pippen, grant then rodman, kukoc, and other good guards....paxon and armstrong. ron harper.

he also played against teams without centers....seattle, utah, portland, phoenix etc

give Kobe a fwd like pippen, a power fwd like rodman and a 6th man like kukoc...tell me what he'll do.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Some of us will agree with you that Kobe is the best player in the league right now MC, but cmon, do you REALLY think he's better than Michael?

I think as time passes people just tend to forget how good some players were, like MJ or Barry Sanders for example.

Pull out some tapes, watch them to refresh your memory, and I truly think you will change your mind if you think Kobe ranks above Jordan........

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

• Kobe said he does not think he merits MVP consideration this season, because that award should be reserved for a player on a team with one of the NBA's best records. "You have to honor that. When we get to that point, then maybe I'll get some consideration."

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

MADCAPPER, who did you like lastnite? WIZARDS OR CLIPPERS?

<TABLE border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Parlay </TD><TD noWrap align=right> 35.00 </TD><TD noWrap align=right> 175.00 </TD><TD noWrap> Basketball - 506 Utah Jazz team total over 111 -110 for Game
Basketball - 507 Washington Wizards/Los Angeles Clippers over 204? -140 for Game
Basketball - 508 Los Angeles Clippers -4? -120 buying ? for Game </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>