I JUST READ THE TALLY WAS 218-212

The Devil

EOG Master
I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS........ISN'T THERE MORE THAN 218 DEMS IN THE HOUSE???? I KNOW SOME REPUBLICANS VOTED FOR THE TROOP WITHDRAWAL ALSO........WHERE DID THE REST OF THOSE DEMOCRATS GO?????

MAYBE DOC MERCER KNOWS THE ANSWER......

The Devil

EOG Master
Re: I JUST READ THE TALLY WAS 218-212

DOC, DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REST OF THE DEMOCRATS??????

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

What are ya bitching about???

Afraid we might see American troops coming home alive???

dirty

EOG Master

who is bitching Doc.. he just asked a question...

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I am sitting back watching you fellas make an ass out of yourselves ...

NOT ONE PEEP while 3200 American soldiers were sent to Bushs killing
fields and now you are up in arms??

OMG ... how phony are ya?? This is Bush's clustefuck and he has no
desire to bring our kids home so let this entire thing meltdown and
grab his Nazi ass before he flees to Paraguay

If you had shown any concern earlier this would be an issue ... but
now ya sound like Gingrich and DeLay and no 2 bigger asswipes on
the planet earth

dirty

EOG Master

You are the one touting the Soldiers Dying every day throwing it in Eveyrone's Face all the while Knowing it is accomplishing Nothing, as we all Know Bush is not going to end the War without Congress doing it... You revel in it because it is another Notch on your Head board against the right and Bush.... so save the Pep talk Commie

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

WASHINGTON (AP) - The Democrats' plan to bring U.S. troops home from Iraq next year responds to voters' demand for change, New Hampshire Rep. Paul Hodes said Saturday.

Hodes and other House Democrats on Friday pushed through a rebuke of President Bush and the war in Iraq. Bush promised a veto of the spending bill, which demands combat operations end before September 2008?and perhaps earlier.

"With our vote this week, we're helping our troops, protecting our veterans, and fighting to end the waste, fraud and abuse," said Hodes, delivering the Democrats' weekly radio address. "After four years of a failed policy, Democrats are insisting on a new direction in Iraq and a real plan that holds the Iraqi people accountable for their own country."

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Dirty:

go ahead /// NAME ONE THING GOOD THAT HAS COME OUT OF THIS BUSH
CLUSTEFUCK

PLEASE DOOOO /// AND GETTING RID OF REAGANS PUPPET DOES NOT COUNT

dirty

EOG Master

Doc I will not waste my time trying.. He could save you from a Burning fucking building and you would bitch cause he grabbed you the wrong way... so it really doesn't matter what I think about anything he has done in your eyes...

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post662416 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>doc mercer<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_662416", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_662416 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: I JUST READ THE TALLY WAS 218-212
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>WASHINGTON (AP) - The Democrats' plan to bring U.S. troops home from Iraq next year
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Next year? And you're bitching about Bush? Why next year?

The Devil

EOG Master

WHERE WERE THE REST OF THE DEMOCRATS DOC????

CAN SOMEONE POST A LIST OF THE DEMOCRATS THAT DIDN'T VOTE FOR THIS????

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I love it ...

the COMPLETE SILENCE FROM THE RIGHT .... who got us into this mess??

SPELLED: GEORGE BUSH

You Dittoheads were silent for sooooo long so its time to shut the hell up
as this clusterfuck is all Bush's and Trump nailed it on the head with
this Piece of Shit

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Go to helll ...

You aint the Hall Monitor and lied about me

SO SHOW THE THREAD WHERE I SAID 270,000,000 AMERICANS WANTED TO REOPEN 9-11 OR SHUT THE HELL UP YOURSELF

The Devil

EOG Master

DOC CAN'T ANSWER WITHOUT LOOKING LIKE A FOOL.....HE KNOWS WHAT THE ANSWER IS, DEMOCRATS LIED TO GET INTO OFFICE AND DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO GET THE TROOPS OUT OF IRAQ.....

HE KNOWS ONCE HE ANSWERS HE WILL BE ADMITTING ALL THE CRAP HE HAS POSTED ABOUT HOW THE DEMS WILL CHANGE THE WORLD IS ALL 100% BULLSHIT......

dirty

EOG Master

Go to helll ...

You aint the Hall Monitor and lied about me

SO SHOW THE THREAD WHERE I SAID 270,000,000 AMERICANS WANTED TO REOPEN 9-11 OR SHUT THE HELL UP YOURSELF

You are the only one acting like a retarded school Kid...Hall Monitor :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO...What a retard :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I told you Doc...if you want the answer you will find the thread you asked it in... It is there plain as day... Not my Fault you are too dense to find it... you post so much BS you can't even remember where to look

dirty

EOG Master

DOC CAN'T ANSWER WITHOUT LOOKING LIKE A FOOL.....HE KNOWS WHAT THE ANSWER IS, DEMOCRATS LIED TO GET INTO OFFICE AND DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO GET THE TROOPS OUT OF IRAQ.....

HE KNOWS ONCE HE ANSWERS HE WILL BE ADMITTING ALL THE CRAP HE HAS POSTED ABOUT HOW THE DEMS WILL CHANGE THE WORLD IS ALL 100% BULLSHIT......

100% Correct.....

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Dirty ....

to quote you: "I will find the thread" a few weeks back

YOU LIED ABOUT ME SO GO TO HELL

dirty

EOG Master

I found it and responded you moron..I didnt' lie and you would see that if your retarded dopehead ass would go look it up.... you are a waste of oxygen...

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

NOOOO YOU DIDNT!!

BULLSHIT ... SHOW IT .... LETS SEE IT!!!

EITHER PROVE IT OR SHUT UP AS YOU LIED ABOUT ME

dirty

EOG Master

You are the one screaming about it... I answered and you can look it up... I can look at myself in the mirror every day knowing I told the truth... you want the answer that bad you can find it yourself...

Just proves my point... you can't find it and have no reason to find it, just like you avoid answering questions on here, because you know when you do it will prove all your posts and rants are Bullshit

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

BULLSHIT .... YOU'RE A LIAR !!!

PROVE IT .... YOU CALLED ME OUT AND LIED ABOUT ME AND I AM CALLING
YOUR BULLSHIT RIGHT NOW

DO IT RIGHT NOW .... PLEASE DO

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

and I want to see the DATE I made that comment

should be a simple request

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Looks like Doc got off track so I'll let the Devil ask him again:

<TABLE class=tborder id=post662393 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 03-24-07, 11:46 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #2 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>The Devil<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_662393", true); </SCRIPT>
METS 2007 WORLD CHAMPS

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_662393 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: I JUST READ THE TALLY WAS 218-212
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>DOC, DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REST OF THE DEMOCRATS??????

Speaking of lies any luck on finding those WMD Devil?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Devil is still trying to find those wings and tail section on that big bad
commercial airline jet that hit the Pentagon !!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

roscoe

EOG Veteran

doc, if the wings and tail were not at the pentagon then where are they?

SlackerCSB

EOG Senior Member

<CENTER>[SIZE=+1]---- YEAS 218 ---[/SIZE]</CENTER>
<TABLE cols=3 width="90%" align=center border=4><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="33.3%">Abercrombie
Ackerman
Allen
Altmire
Andrews
Arcuri
Baca
Baird
Baldwin
Bean
Becerra
Berkley
Berman
Berry
Bishop (GA)
Bishop (NY)
Blumenauer
Boswell
Boucher
Boyd (FL)
Boyda (KS)
Brady (PA)
Braley (IA)
Brown, Corrine
Butterfield
Capps
Capuano
Cardoza
Carnahan
Carney
Carson
Castor
Chandler
Clarke
Clay
Cleaver
Clyburn
Cohen
Conyers
Cooper
Costa
Costello
Courtney
Cramer
Crowley
Cuellar
Cummings
Davis (AL)
Davis (CA)
Davis (IL)
DeFazio
DeGette
Delahunt
DeLauro
Dicks
Dingell
Doggett
Donnelly
Doyle
Edwards
Ellison
Ellsworth
Emanuel
Engel
Eshoo
Etheridge
Farr
Fattah
Filner
Frank (MA)
Giffords
Gilchrest
Gillibrand
</TD><TD vAlign=top width="33.3%">Gonzalez
Gordon
Green, Al
Green, Gene
Grijalva
Gutierrez
Hall (NY)
Hare
Harman
Hastings (FL)
Herseth
Higgins
Hill
Hinchey
Hinojosa
Hirono
Hodes
Holden
Holt
Honda
Hooley
Hoyer
Inslee
Israel
Jackson (IL)
Jackson-Lee (TX)
Jefferson
Johnson (GA)
Johnson, E. B.
Jones (NC)
Jones (OH)
Kagen
Kaptur
Kennedy
Kildee
Kilpatrick
Kind
Klein (FL)
Lampson
Langevin
Lantos
Larsen (WA)
Larson (CT)
Levin
Lipinski
Loebsack
Lofgren, Zoe
Lowey
Lynch
Mahoney (FL)
Maloney (NY)
Markey
Matsui
McCarthy (NY)
McCollum (MN)
McDermott
McGovern
McIntyre
McNerney
Meehan
Meek (FL)
Meeks (NY)
Melancon
Millender-McDonald
Miller (NC)
Miller, George
Mitchell
Mollohan
Moore (KS)
Moore (WI)
Moran (VA)
Murphy (CT)
Murphy, Patrick
</TD><TD vAlign=top width="33.3%">Murtha
Nadler
Napolitano
Neal (MA)
Oberstar
Obey
Olver
Ortiz
Pallone
Pascrell
Pastor
Payne
Pelosi
Perlmutter
Peterson (MN)
Pomeroy
Price (NC)
Rahall
Rangel
Reyes
Rodriguez
Ross
Rothman
Roybal-Allard
Ruppersberger
Rush
Ryan (OH)
Salazar
S?nchez, Linda T.
Sanchez, Loretta
Sarbanes
Schakowsky
Schiff
Schwartz
Scott (GA)
Scott (VA)
Serrano
Sestak
Shea-Porter
Sherman
Shuler
Sires
Skelton
Slaughter
Smith (WA)
Snyder
Solis
Space
Spratt
Stupak
Sutton
Tanner
Tauscher
Thompson (CA)
Thompson (MS)
Tierney
Towns
Udall (CO)
Udall (NM)
Van Hollen
Vel?zquez
Visclosky
Walz (MN)
Wasserman Schultz
Waxman
Weiner
Welch (VT)
Wexler
Wilson (OH)
Wu
Wynn
Yarmuth

<CENTER>[SIZE=+1]---- NAYS 212 ---[/SIZE]</CENTER>
<TABLE cols=3 width="90%" align=center border=4><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="33.3%">Aderholt
Akin
Alexander
Bachmann
Bachus
Baker
Barrett (SC)
Barrow
Bartlett (MD)
Barton (TX)
Biggert
Bilbray
Bilirakis
Bishop (UT)
Blackburn
Blunt
Boehner
Bonner
Bono
Boozman
Boren
Boustany
Brady (TX)
Brown (SC)
Brown-Waite, Ginny
Buchanan
Burgess
Burton (IN)
Buyer
Calvert
Camp (MI)
Campbell (CA)
Cannon
Cantor
Capito
Carter
Castle
Chabot
Coble
Cole (OK)
Conaway
Crenshaw
Cubin
Culberson
Davis (KY)
Davis, David
Davis, Lincoln
Davis, Tom
Deal (GA)
Dent
Diaz-Balart, L.
Diaz-Balart, M.
Doolittle
Drake
Dreier
Duncan
Ehlers
Emerson
English (PA)
Everett
Fallin
Feeney
Ferguson
Flake
Forbes
Fortenberry
Fossella
Foxx
Franks (AZ)
Frelinghuysen
Gallegly
</TD><TD vAlign=top width="33.3%">Garrett (NJ)
Gerlach
Gillmor
Gingrey
Gohmert
Goode
Goodlatte
Granger
Graves
Hall (TX)
Hastert
Hastings (WA)
Hayes
Heller
Hensarling
Herger
Hobson
Hoekstra
Hulshof
Hunter
Inglis (SC)
Issa
Jindal
Johnson (IL)
Johnson, Sam
Jordan
Keller
King (IA)
King (NY)
Kingston
Kirk
Kline (MN)
Knollenberg
Kucinich
Kuhl (NY)
LaHood
Lamborn
Latham
LaTourette
Lee
Lewis (CA)
Lewis (GA)
Lewis (KY)
Linder
LoBiondo
Lucas
Lungren, Daniel E.
Mack
Manzullo
Marchant
Marshall
Matheson
McCarthy (CA)
McCaul (TX)
McCotter
McCrery
McHenry
McHugh
McKeon
McMorris Rodgers
McNulty
Mica
Michaud
Miller (FL)
Miller (MI)
Miller, Gary
Moran (KS)
Murphy, Tim
Musgrave
Myrick
Neugebauer
</TD><TD vAlign=top width="33.3%">Nunes
Paul
Pearce
Pence
Peterson (PA)
Petri
Pickering
Pitts
Platts
Poe
Porter
Price (GA)
Pryce (OH)
Putnam
Radanovich
Ramstad
Regula
Rehberg
Reichert
Renzi
Reynolds
Rogers (AL)
Rogers (KY)
Rogers (MI)
Rohrabacher
Ros-Lehtinen
Roskam
Royce
Ryan (WI)
Sali
Saxton
Schmidt
Sensenbrenner
Sessions
Shadegg
Shays
Shimkus
Shuster
Simpson
Smith (NE)
Smith (NJ)
Smith (TX)
Souder
Stearns
Sullivan
Tancredo
Taylor
Terry
Thornberry
Tiahrt
Tiberi
Turner
Upton
Walberg
Walden (OR)
Walsh (NY)
Wamp
Waters
Watson
Weldon (FL)
Weller
Westmoreland
Whitfield
Wicker
Wilson (NM)
Wilson (SC)
Wolf
Woolsey
Young (AK)
Young (FL)

<CENTER>[SIZE=+1]---- ANSWERED ?PRESENT? 1 ---[/SIZE]</CENTER>
<TABLE cols=3 width="90%" align=center border=4><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="33.3%">Stark

<CENTER>[SIZE=+1]---- NOT VOTING 3 ---[/SIZE]</CENTER>
<TABLE cols=3 width="90%" align=center border=4><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="33.3%">Davis, Jo Ann
</TD><TD vAlign=top width="33.3%">Kanjorski
</TD><TD vAlign=top width="33.3%">Watt</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Roscoe:

20x20 hole in the Pentagon .... no damage to the front lawn of the Pentagon?

<table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="AutoNumber2" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td width="100%"></td> </tr> <tr> <td width="100%">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="100%"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="100%">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="100%"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="100%">
(Exclusively tested at the Pentagon on September 11, 2001.)
</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="100%">
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="AutoNumber3" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td width="100%"> <table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="AutoNumber22" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td width="33%">
</td> <td width="33%">
</td> <td width="34%">
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="100%">

(*Tire marks on lawn are temporary and will gradually disappear within an hour.)

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="AutoNumber4" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td width="100%"> On September 11, 2001, a bunch of mean nasty Arab terrorists -- who hated our freedoms -- hijacked American Airlines Flight 77, a Boeing 757 fully loaded with fuel, and crashed it through the first floor of the west side wall of the Pentagon.
Just listen to what the reports of this horrible crash had to say...
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="AutoNumber5" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td align="justify" width="100%">"Some eyewitnesses believe the plane actually hit the ground at the base of the Pentagon first, and then skidded into the building." - CBS</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="justify" width="100%"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td align="justify" width="100%">"...it didn't appear to crash into the building; most of the energy was dissipated in hitting the ground, but I saw the nose break up, I saw the wings fly forward, and then the conflagration engulfed everything in flames...But I think the blessing here might have been that the airplane hit before it hit the building, it hit the ground, and a lot of energy might have gone that way. That's what it appeared like." - CNN</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="justify" width="100%"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td align="justify" width="100%">"What -- or who -- caused Flight 77 to hit ground first, diffusing most of its destructive energy before it slammed into the Pentagon?" - ESPN / MSN</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="justify" width="100%"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td align="justify" width="100%">"According to one witness, 'what looked like a 747' plowed into the south side of the Pentagon, possibly skipping through a heliport before it hit the building." - Stars and Stripes</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="100%">
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="AutoNumber6" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="713" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td height="235" width="100%">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="19" width="100%"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td align="justify" height="38" width="100%">The Boeing 757 struck Wedge 1 on the Heliport side of the Pentagon very low to the ground and entered Wedge 1 just to the north of Corridor 4 on the first and second floors. - Annual Status Report to Congress </td> </tr> <tr> <td align="justify" height="1" width="100%">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="justify" height="4" width="100%"> l</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="justify" height="4" width="100%">
"And the plane came through the first floor, right through Naval Ops..." - CNN
</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="justify" height="19" width="100%">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="justify" height="57" width="100%">"As eyewitnesses described and photographs demonstrate, the hijacked airliner dived so low as it approached the Pentagon that it actually hit the ground first, thereby dissipating much of the energy that might otherwise have caused more extensive damage to the building." - Snopes.com</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="justify" height="19" width="100%"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td align="justify" height="38" width="100%"> "The plane slammed into the west wall of the Pentagon. The impact was deafening. The fuselage hit the ground and blew up." - Delaware Online</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="justify" height="19" width="100%"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td align="justify" height="38" width="100%">"I watched in horror as the plane flew at treetop level, banked slightly to the left, drug it's wing along the ground and slammed into the west wall of the Pentagon exploding into a giant orange fireball." - James Madison Univ.</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="justify" height="19" width="100%"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td align="justify" height="38" width="100%">"Then he caught an edge of his wing on the ground. There is a helicopter pad right in front of the side of the Pentagon. The wing touched there, then the plane cart wheeled into the building." - Time</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="justify" height="19" width="100%"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td align="justify" height="57" width="100%">"It is also evident that the plane was on the ground before striking the Pentagon albeit skimming the grass. I might also point out that distant photos will miss details on the ground that up-close observation would show." - Christian Patriots/Pentagon Crash Analysis</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="justify" height="19" width="100%"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td align="justify" height="19" width="100%">
Patrick Di Justo: "The plane hit the ground first, then slid into the building." - Paul Boutin weblogger.com
</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="57" width="100%">
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="AutoNumber7" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td width="100%">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="100%"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="100%"> "NBC?s Jim Miklaszewski explains that the sequence of five photos, taken from a Department of Defense security camera, shows the Boeing 757 hitting the ground an instant before it plows into the building and explodes in a deadly fireball." - MSNBC
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="AutoNumber8" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td width="100%">
That must have hurt!
Just think what this would do to your lawn after an explosion like this.

Plane debris, skid marks, fire burns, jet fuel, luggage, body parts, yuck!

You would have to shell out thousands of dollars to clean up this mess!

But wait, this is not your ordinary lawn!
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="AutoNumber9" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td width="100%">
Do you think just any lawn would hold up like this after a plane crashed on it?
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="AutoNumber10" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td width="100%">

Only the can withstand the shear punishment
from the crash of a fully fueled 100 ton commercial airliner!

This is how ordinary lawns look after commercial airliners crashed on them...
</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="100%"> <table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="AutoNumber23" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td width="50%">
</td> <td width="50%">
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="100%">

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="AutoNumber11" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td width="100%">
But look how marvelous the held
up right after a fully fueled Boeing 757 crashed on it...
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="AutoNumber12" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td width="100%">
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="AutoNumber13" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td width="100%">
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="AutoNumber14" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td width="100%">
Even your spouse will be impressed!
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="AutoNumber15" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td width="100%">
And look how nice and neat the looks after the roof collapses...
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="AutoNumber16" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td width="100%">
Wish we could say the same about the Pentagon...
</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="100%"> <table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="AutoNumber24" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td width="50%">
</td> <td width="50%">
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="AutoNumber17" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="723" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td height="57" width="100%">

Of course, with an amazing new lawn like this that is sure to take the world by storm, we had to cover it up so our secret wouldn't get out...

</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="299" width="100%">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="57" width="100%">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="195" width="100%">
So don't just settle for any lawn. Demand the best
most resilient lawn money can buy today!

</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="19" width="100%"> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="AutoNumber18" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td width="100%">
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="AutoNumber19" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td width="33%">
Guaranteed to resist:

Fire

Explosions

Skid marks

Planes crashing on it
</td> <td width="33%">
</td> <td width="34%">
Guaranteed to repel:

Plane debris

Jet fuel

Luggage

Body parts
</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3" width="100%">
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="AutoNumber20" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td width="100%">
For more questions about

please click here
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <hr>
<table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="AutoNumber21" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="181" width="100%"><tbody><tr> <td height="19" width="100%">
New!
</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="39" width="100%">
From the makers of the comes the virtually indestructible...
</td></tr></tbody></table>

dirty

EOG Master

Imagine that Doc posting more fucked up spam about the Pentagon when it has nothing to do with the Question at hand

roscoe

EOG Veteran

just one question doc, what happened to flight 77 and the passengers and crew? please this is a serious question.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Roscoe:

great question that NO ONE from either side on this board can answer ....

we know damn well no commercial airline jet hit the Pentagon ... 85 tapes
grabbed by our govt on the morning of 9-11 around the Pentagon location and the only one they released was a bullshit film that had been on the net for years and shows NO COMMERCIAL AIRLINE JET

Dirty cant answer and neither can I ... this was an insider job similar to what Dallas was in 63 as NO WAY IN HELL 19 ARABS that cant fly do pull this off

Again ... go get up to speed on Operations Northwoods as this is our govt doing what they do best to sell Americans on going to war

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Dirty: go to hell ...

Roscoe asked about the Pentagon and since reading aint your strength I can
understand your confusion

The Devil

EOG Master

DOC, WHAT HAPPENED TO THR REST OF THE DEMOCRATS IN THE HOUSE????

IF POSSIBLE CAN YOU GET BACK ON TRACT????