betting the over 138.5 on the unc game

tarheelfan28409

EOG Enthusiast
betting the over on this game that means i need a least 69 to 70 point in the first half that puts each team to score around 34 to 35 point one team more one team lower.i think the pace of this game gives me an edge on this bet. which most people will take the under. the abilty of bouth team to score gives me and edge. betting $250.00

tool21

EOG Dedicated
Re: betting the over 138.5 on the unc game

i think the pace of this game gives me an edge on this bet. which most people will take the under. the abilty of bouth team to score gives me and edge. betting $250.00

How do you know what the pace of the game is going to be? UNC runs and G Town slows it down. That's why it's called gambling. You don't know.

tarheelfan28409

EOG Enthusiast

same as i posted the florida over and the win check post and see. this will a fast pace and i will win the over. bet 250.00 on the florida parley and bet 250 on the nc over.:bank:

papabear

EOG Addicted

YOU CAN,T LOSE THE NC OVER NOW 94 PUT UP FIRST HALF. WAY TO GO

Catsfan

EOG Enthusiast

This has to be one of the all time choke jobs in NCAA Tournament history. UNC is a complete embarrasment.

tarheelfan28409

EOG Enthusiast

your right what a choke thats why i could not bet on nc did lay down 25 on gt took advice of tool which i read his post went 4 for 4 today. will make one small bet tonight on the cavs nba game if win i will go 5 for 5. playing with the house money.