Video of the Anti American's Like Doc Burning and American Soldier in Effigy

dirty

EOG Master
<embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf" width="450" height="370" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="autostart=false&token=38e_1174691271" scale="showall" name="index"></embed>

Katie

EOG Master
Re: Video of the Anti American's Like Doc Burning and American Soldier in Effigy

whoa....

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Video of the Anti American's Like Doc Burning and American Soldier in Effigy

Yep ....

Anti American in Dirtys Mind:

* Someone that is against kids dying in Iraq

* Someone that is againt illegal wire taps on Americans

* Someone that is against a President who took a surplus and turned it into
a NINE TRILLION DEBT

* Someone who is against a President who refers to the Constitution as a
"god damned piece of paper" while dissolving 6 Amendments

* Someone who is against a President who hires an Arabian Horse Judge
to run FEMA

* Someone who is against Coulter advocating death for Sen Murtha

* Someone who is against a President referring to dead American soldiers
as "just numbers"

YEP .... THAT IS ME!!! MR "ANTI AMERICAN" AS DIRTY ATTENDS HIS
NITELY FASCIST IM PARTIES .....

That guy with the hood on his head is traitor DOC. He likes to wear stuff on his head.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Nicolas:

YA STILL CANT ANSWER WHY YOUR ASS AINT OVER IN IRAQ???

$20 says you were in the High School band!!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

The Devil

EOG Master

I WOULDN'T MIND ONE BIT SEEING THOSE SCUMBAGS TOURTURED.......

ONLY A SCUMBAG WOULD BURN THE FLAG, ONLY A SCUMBAG WOULD SPIT ON THE FLAG......

AND ONLY SCUMBAGS WOULD CHANT TO BURN THE SOLDIERS.....

The Devil

EOG Master

DOC YOU CLAIM YOUR AN AMERICAN AND THINK THAT SHIT IS OK???

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Nicolas:

Whats a matter, Little Girl?

Too afraid to enlist??

The Devil

EOG Master

DOC, TRY ONCE TO ANSWER!!!!!!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

We are trying to get Nicolas to answer why she aint over in Iraq ...

$100 says my Grandmother could kick that little squirrel into a bloody
pulp

The Devil

EOG Master

DOC ARE YOU TOO COWARDLY TO ANSWER A QUESTION I ASKED????

TOLD YOU I AM SMARTER THAN YOU DOC....BY NOT ANSWERING YOU PROVE IT...................

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

there are 2 words that dont go together:

DEVIL / SMART

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

The Devil

EOG Master

HOW ABOUT THESE TWO DOC.....

DOC MERCER/HONESTY

The Devil

EOG Master

BOTHERS THE SHIT OUT OF YOU DOC....THAT I AM SMARTER ............

MAYBE ONE DAY YOU WILL GET THE BETTER OF ME.....BUT IT WON'T BE ANY DAY SOON.........

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Right ....

so fuckin smart you think a 100 ton commerical airline jet plowed into the Pentagon!!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

The Devil

EOG Master

TOLD YOU THAT YOU WOULD LOOK THE FOOL BY NOT ANSWERING......

ONLY SOMEONE WITH LIMITED DEBATEING SKILLS WOULD IGNORE A DIRECT QUESTION WITH AN IDIOTIC ANSWER.......

dirty

EOG Master

Do you support these Loons chanting to burn US soldiers Doc... it is not that hard...

The Devil

EOG Master

OF COURSE HE SUPPORTS THEM...HE IS ANTI AMERICAN......

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

from 2 chumps that support Bush's lie while our kids die ....

You are disgusting

The Devil

EOG Master

AGAIN THE FOOL CAN'T COME UP WITH HIS ANSWER.......YOU ARE ANTI AMERICAN....AND IT SHOWS........SOON YOUR MINNIONS WILL LAUGH AT YOU ALSO.......NOTICE EVEN THEY WON'T BACK YOU.......

Katie

EOG Master

Right ....

so fuckin smart you think a 100 ton commerical airline jet plowed into the Pentagon!!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

hmmm.....i seemed to have missed something here.
what do you think happened to the pentagon, doc???

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Katie:

a missle hit the Pentagon as admitted by Rumsfeld in an October 2001
interview

The OFFICIAL STORY is toast:

NO ARABS ON ANY OF THE PASSENGER LISTS or ANY OF THE AUTOPSYS

Cheney was running NORAD on the morning of 9-11

Atta's passport "just happens" to be found 2 blocks from the WTC rubble

Silverstein of #7 admitted it was "pulled"

Check out the company who was in charge of WTC the day before 9-11 ...
interesting name involved: brother MARVIN BUSH !!

Millions shorted in AA stock days before 9-11

No fighter jets were to be found on 9-11

No technology to connect cell calls from the heights the planes were at when the "calls were
supposedly" made exsisted until 2004

Todd Beamer of "lets roll" fame on flight 93 -- only Beamer in the SS Death Index shows up having died in 1997

AND THIS LIST AINT SHORT

The Devil

EOG Master

DOC, KATIE WAS JUST A DISTRACTION FROM THE SUBJECT MATTER.....I AM SURE YOU WELCOMED IT.....BUT BACK TO YOU.....

ARE YOU GOING TO AGREE OR DISAGREE WITH THE PROTESTERS......

Katie

EOG Master

what interveiw was this, doc?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

In an interview Oct. 12, 2001 with Lyric Wallwork Winik from Parade Magazine, Donald Rumsfeld let it "slip" that a missle hit the Pentagon. The Department of Defense OFFICIAL website still has it up for reference (that is hard to believe).
U.S. Department of Defense Official Website
Q: This is a question that's been asked by many Americans, but especially by the widows of September 11th. How were we so asleep at the switch? How did a war targeting civilians arrive on our homeland with seemingly no warning?

Rumsfeld: There were lots of warnings. The intelligence information that we get, it sometimes runs into the hundreds of alerts or pieces of intelligence a week. One looks at the worldwide, it's thousands. And the task is to sort through it and see what you can find. And as you find things, the law enforcement officials who have the responsibility to deal with that type of thing -- the FBI at the federal level, and although it is not, it's an investigative service as opposed to a police force, it's not a federal police force, as you know. But the state and local law enforcement officials have the responsibility for dealing with those kinds of issues.

They [find a lot] and any number of terrorist efforts have been dissuaded, deterred or stopped by good intelligence gathering and good preventive work. It is a truth that a terrorist can attack any time, any place, using any technique and it's physically impossible to defend at every time and every place against every conceivable technique. Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filed with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center. The only way to deal with this problem is by taking the battle to the terrorists, wherever they are, and dealing with them.
Very interesting! An American Airlines flight - I thought it was 2 American flights and United flights that were "hijacked" on 9/11. And we all know that back in December while visiting the troops, Rummy admitted to Flight 93 being shot down.
CNN.com
DONALD RUMSFELD, SECRETARY OF DEFENSE: And to change that way of living, would strike at the very essence of our country.
And I think all of us have a sense if we imagine the kind of world we would face if the people who bombed the mess hall in Mosul, or the people who did the bombing in Spain, or the people who attacked the United States in New York, shot down the plane over Pennsylvania and attacked the Pentagon, the people who cut off peoples' heads on television to intimidate, to frighten -- indeed the word "terrorized" is just that. Its purpose is to terrorize, to alter behavior, to make people be something other than that which they want to be.
Here is something else:
U.S. Department of Defense Official Website
The secretary was in his office, really not that far away from the side of the building that got hit by the plane. He and another person immediately ran down the hallway and went outside and helped some of the people, some of the casualties getting off the stretchers, etc. When he came back in the building about half an hour later, he was the first one that told us he was quite sure it was a plane. Based on the wreckage and based on the thousands and thousands of pieces of metal. He was the one that told us, the staff that was in the room. So he was really the first one who told us that it was most likely a plane.
Rumsfeld's office was on the OPPOSITE side of the building as the "crash." Rumsfeld went to "help" survivors for about 1/2 hour and when he returned Rummy was "quite sure it was a plane" thanks for that eye-witness report Rummy. But WHY did Rummy not know about danger to Washington?
Guardian Unlimited
The American military air defence command was told by the federal aviation administration that a hijacked commercial airliner was heading towards Washington 12 minutes before it hit. But during that crucial time the defence secretary, Donald Rumsfeld, and his top aides remained unaware of any imminent danger.

But while officials knew of the attacks in New York, few imagined that the Pentagon itself could be a target. Following the second attack, John Jester, chief of the defence protective service, which guards the Pentagon, raised the building's state of alert just one level, from normal to alpha, which demanded no more than spot-inspections of vehicles and increased police patrols.
Are they REALLY that dumb or do they expect the American public to buy this? The government is covering up the events of 9/11, that is a fact not a conspiracy theory!

The Devil

EOG Master

DOC....YOU CAN FOOL KATIE....BUT YOU CAN'T FOOL ME......KATIE.....YOU ARE DIVERTING THE SUBJECT MATTER AGAIN.....

DOC, YOU CAN BS ALL YOU WANT......BUT THE TRUTH IS YOU CONDONED ALL THOSE ACTIVITIES IN THE VIDEO AND YOU REFUSE TO ADMIT IT......I THOUGHT YOU WERE A MAN....BUT IT SEEMS YOU ARE A LITTLE BOY.....

YOU HAVE CONVICTIONS, BUT WON'T ADMIT TO ANY OF THEM..........

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Really?

a plane hit the Pentagon like you claim???

NO WINGS

NO TAIL SECTION

NO PASSENGER LUGGAGE

NO DAMAGE TO FRONT LAWN OF PENTAGON

20X20 ENTRANCE HOLE

Katie

EOG Master

i'm not diverting anything. i asked a legitimate question so butt out! i've had it will your little comments!
thank you, doc!

The Devil

EOG Master

KATIE, IF YOU READ THE THREAD YOU CAN SEE WHAT IS GOING ON...IF YOU WANT TO BE A JACKASS, CONTINUE ON OR GO HOME......

Katie

EOG Master

KATIE, IF YOU READ THE THREAD YOU CAN SEE WHAT IS GOING ON...IF YOU WANT TO BE A JACKASS, CONTINUE ON OR GO HOME......

i commented on something that was in the thread. the only one i've seen behaving like a jackass is you. i'm sorry that my sports knowledge is not on your level but i don't see why that is your issue. if you don't want to read my posts then simply don't read them.

dirty

EOG Master

Katie it is not about you... It is about Doc using you to take the thread off of the subject.. he posts Lies and Bullshit all day long and refuses to answer any questions... He diverts them by posting Horseshit that has nothing to do with the thread

Katie

EOG Master

ok, dirty, thanks. sorry, devil, i'm in a bit of a bitchy mood at the moment.

The Devil

EOG Master

I'M SORRY TOO KATIE...YOU ARE OK FOR AN OLD BROAD......

The Devil

EOG Master

GETTING BACK TO YOU DOC.......ARE YOU, THE MAN WHO READS EVERY THREAD HERE, GOING TO ANSWER???

DO YOU CONDONE THE ACTIVITIES OF THOSE PROTESTERS........

The Devil

EOG Master

WHAT'S THE MATTER DOC......TO ASHAMED TO ADMIT YOU ARE REALLY ANTI AMERICAN AND CONDONE THAT SHIT........

LOOK AT THE GUY YOU ADMIRE LEFTIES......A MAN THAT SUPPORTS BURNING AND SPITTING ON THE FLAG......A MAN WHO SUPPORTS THOSE CHANTING TO KILL THE TROOPS........A TRUE ANTI AMERICAN....FOLLOW HIM BOYS........

dirty

EOG Master

42 posts already this morning...the silence is deafening... Must not be a Cut and Paste answer at the commie Blogs yet

The Devil

EOG Master

DOC, SO YOU CONDONE THIS TREATMENT ...............YOUR SILENCE SPEAKS VOLUMES...........