Robert Novak .... just always happens to get the "leaks"

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Lets see .... the WH Nazis leaks Plames identity to ROBERT NOVAK

* "Karl Rove was fired from the 1992 re-election campaign of Bush Sr. for allegedly leaking a negative story about Bush loyalist/fundraiser Robert Mosbacher to Robert Novak ..."

* In 1976, Pinochet dissident, Orlando Letelier and his assistant, Ronni Moffit, were killed when his car exploded.

During the FBI investigation of the case, the contents of his briefcase were copied and given to Robert Novak. He leakedd this information in the Washington Post to make Letelier look not like a human rights activist who was legitimately resisting the Pinochet regime, but he made him look like a secret operative for Cuba in some sort of Communist plot against Pinochet

WOW ..... NOOOOO .... THE WH SURE DIDNT LEAK PLAME'S IDENTITY!!

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Robert Novak .... just always happens to get the "leaks"

Why was No one convicted of leaking her name Doc.... Please tell us why...

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Leave it to Dirty to defend criminal acts ....

The big fish is Cheney and that appears to be Fitz's gameplan all along

FUN TIMES!!! YOUR PARTY IS NOW ONE CRIMINAL ACT AFTER ANOTHER!!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

dirty

EOG Master

Answer the question Doc...

Who was Convicted of leaking her Name.... I am waiting to hear... have been for Months from anyone on the left, right, Middle, fuck anyone who was convicted .... Not even Convicted... Who the Hell was CHARGED with Leaking her name... Not one person had charges brought up on them....

Krusty...don't let the facts get in the way of a good Slander piece on the Right

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Ghees .... where did Armitage and Libby get the "go ahead from"

Both of them are "fall guys" for the real criminals

The "Iraq War Group" was formed in Aug of 2002 and this how they
operate and if you think differently then you are really out of touch

dirty

EOG Master

Who was Charged Doc... Just answer me that and we can end this...

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

It aint over ....

You know it and Fitz knows it

dirty

EOG Master

Doc just answer the question... Who has been Convicted or charged

dirty

EOG Master

Fine Doc.... If/When Cheney is convicted then please Post that someone Got Charged and/or Convicted of leaking her name........

Until then One of 2 things has been determined...

1. Either she was not Covert, or
  2. No one Leaked her name and Outed her
It is rather Very simple...

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

She was CIA Covert ....

CIA Director Hayden: ?Wilson Was Covert?

EOD

dirty

EOG Master

Who was Convicted or charged Doc

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

again ...

IT AINT OVER and nice to see that you think outing CIA Ops is a great stuff!

Who is the TRAITOR??

Why was No one convicted of leaking her name Doc.... Please tell us why...

Uh, because no one has been charged, genius. How the hell are you gonna convict anyone not charged, dork??

God, you people are stupid.

dirty

EOG Master

If you read my other posts you will see I asked Charged or convicted

dirty

EOG Master

A Few Posts for Jugheadidiot who can't read either

Fine Doc.... If/When Cheney is convicted then please Post that someone Got Charged and/or Convicted of leaking her name........

Until then One of 2 things has been determined...

1. Either she was not Covert, or
  2. No one Leaked her name and Outed her
It is rather Very simple...

Doc just answer the question... Who has been Convicted or charged

Who was Charged Doc... Just answer me that and we can end this...

Answer the question Doc...

Who was Convicted of leaking her Name.... I am waiting to hear... have been for Months from anyone on the left, right, Middle, fuck anyone who was convicted .... Not even Convicted... Who the Hell was CHARGED with Leaking her name... Not one person had charges brought up on them....

Krusty...don't let the facts get in the way of a good Slander piece on the Right

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Jar:

dirty also posted that Clinton's firing of attorneys was identical to Bush

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

dirty

EOG Master

never did I say Identical Commie Doc....Said each President has the right to do it... You guys are making a mountain over a Mole Hill...they are appointed Positions

And I guess Doc is Stucco and Jugheadc Unt all in ONe... he answers for both of them

never did I say Identical Commie Doc....Said each President has the right to do it... You guys are making a mountain over a Mole Hill...they are appointed Positions

And I guess Doc is Stucco and Jugheadc Unt all in ONe... he answers for both of them

If it's a mountain made out of a molehill, why did Gonzo lie to Congress? San Diego Federal Attorney Carol Lam was just about ready to pounce on the White House in the Randy Cunningham affair. There are other fish to fry in the Oval Office. They cut a check for $140,000 to a never-before-used "defense" contractor that amazingly was the EXACT price negotiated for Cunningham's boat, The Duke-Stir. You true believers and Hale Bop comet riders are just fortunate that the Special Prosecutor statute wasn't renewed, 'cause you guys back a criminal administration that is on a roll with a scandal a week! HAHA Thank goodness for Henry Waxman! He's going to have the Republican A-holes puckering like no other! HAHA!

Oh, and you might have missed this...Read it and weep! HAHAHAHA!

Oh, and lookie here...ANOTHER one of your own, Novakula, says Gonzo has to go. Furthermore, he agrees with me that the Bush administration is a complete mess...

THE I-WORD....Whatever else you can say about him, Robert Novak has pretty good sources among Republicans. Today he writes about Purgegate and Alberto Gonzales:
"Gonzales never has developed a base of support for himself up here," a House Republican leader told me. But this is less a Gonzales problem than a Bush problem. With nearly two years remaining in his presidency, George W. Bush is alone. In half a century, I have not seen a president so isolated from his own party in Congress -- not Jimmy Carter, not even Richard Nixon as he faced impeachment.
....The word most often used by Republicans to describe the management of the Justice Department under Gonzales is "incompetent."....The I-word (incompetence) is also used by Republicans in describing the Bush administration generally....A few Republicans blame incessant attacks from the new Democratic majority in Congress for that image. Many more say today's problems in the administration derive from the continuing impact of yesterday's mistakes. The answer that is not entertained by the president's most severe GOP critics, even when not speaking for quotation, is that this is just the governing style of George W. Bush and will not change while he is in the Oval Office.
Italics mine. Novak is right: the deficiencies of the Bush governing style are legion, but when all's said and done I think that the very first critique from the very first administration apostate is going to turn out to be the one that nailed the Bush presidency's core problem. Ladies and gentlemen, John DiIulio:
In eight months, I heard many, many staff discussions, but not three meaningful, substantive policy discussions. There were no actual policy white papers on domestic issues. There were, truth be told, only a couple of people in the West Wing who worried at all about policy substance and analysis....On social policy and related issues, the lack of even basic policy knowledge, and the only casual interest in knowing more, was somewhat breathtaking -- discussions by fairly senior people who meant Medicaid but were talking Medicare; near-instant shifts from discussing any actual policy pros and cons to discussing political communications, media strategy, et cetera. Even quite junior staff would sometimes hear quite senior staff pooh-pooh any need to dig deeper for pertinent information on a given issue.
George Bush and his team practically ooze contempt for the naive conceit that policy analysis is a serious business. That makes competent governance impossible -- and as Novak says, that's not going to change until we have a new occupant in the Oval Office. Until then, keep your seatbelts fastened.

The Washington Monthly

Like I said, pass the popcorn.

:LMAO

as a supposed Military guy you are pretty lapse in detail

Who said I'm a "military guy", Einstein? Are you an American?? I wonder, because that sentence you just posted above isn't proper English.

As a supposed moderator, you have a lapsed sense of our language.

:finger004

dirty

EOG Master

Who said I'm a "military guy", Einstein? Are you an American?? I wonder, because that sentence you just posted above isn't proper English.

As a supposed moderator, you have a lapsed sense of our language.

:finger004

Dude I have an education Degree in PE and a Minor in History... I can talk, type and Post proper English when I want to....

My Apologies to the Military for your Posts and your name Insinuating you are....

Thank you Mr. Loser

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Dirty ......

any new Vets on your menu this week to mock ???

dirty

EOG Master

Not unless they have Picked up a Live grenade in Battle and blew themselves up... Or threw a Grenade in a Mound of rice fucking off and got rice shrapnel lodged in his ass and got a Purple Heart for it for being "Brave"