Roy Williams Outcoached again ...

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Roy Williams Outcoached again ...

How can you call it out coaching when they miss 17 of their last 18 shots... and if I remember correctly they called 4 timeouts the last 2 minutes of the game... It didn't make them make a Bucket....Bottom line is they were cold as Ice and the coach does not take a shot

Catsfan

EOG Enthusiast

Are you watching his press conference? He is pathetic. He all but admitted that his team was taking terrible shots yet he will not take the responsibility for not calling a time out and try to settle his team down. It was like watching Bruve Pearl the other night against Ohio St.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

I'm still not sure why the hell UNC goes for a 3pt. shot with 5 seconds left when they're tied. Maybe because the line was at -3 and someone wanted the push instead of the loss? Drive it to the hoop, try for a layup AND maybe even get the foul. Could of won this game so easily.

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

I think you guys are forgetting that UNC is very young. I believe Lawson, Wright, Ellington, Hansborough and Terry were the ones out there in the last 5-6 minutes and out of that group, Terry is the only non-freshman/sophomore (with Hansborough being the only other non-freshman). They are talented as hell, but those shot selections were reflections of just being immature. I think Ellington was the one that launched the 3 at the end, and that was just a freshman mistake, kind of like Edgar Sosa (another freshman) jacking up that 3 to end the Louisville-Texas A&M game in the 2nd round. Clearly not what either coaches wanted in those situations.