Only Great Minds Can Read This...

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Azanmig huh?

yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! :houra

mofome

Banned
Re: Only Great Minds Can Read This...

easy to read. looks like your original statement was incorrect.

:nono

mo mind cant read too.

:houra :houra :houra

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

I could not read it something about

Cmabrigde Uinervtisy minus 4 vs ODU on a neutral court?

Blondie

EOG Master

Hey mo where have you been haven't seen you on messenger?

Rxx

EOG Veteran

Sean wrote exactly was i was in the middle of writing up and was distracted. Family practice MDs, on a per hour basis, make less than we pharms are pulling in these days. If you had a quarter of your prescriptions being questioned by some community college dropout at an insurance company and having to argue with them about the medical need of one drug over another....if you were getting letters from insurance companies that evaluated your performance by how many patients you saw per day...found yourself with a nice degree, huge debt, and unable to afford a starter home (in CA) that is starting to understand their side of things these days.

Parenthetically, i completely sympathize with being spoken to like a 6th grader. I've been there too. Just got a new dentist...she is 5 years out of school and she treated me like i was 10. ridiculous.

janus

EOG Dedicated

um... ok then (parenthetically).

Last edited:

munson15

I want winners...

yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! :houra[/quote]
Very interesting exercise. Although spelling may not be important, the first and last letters ARE important!:cheers

mofome

Banned

if someone used the word, parethetically, with me in person i would kick his ass. unless he was big, or strong.

munson15

I want winners...

Isn't that word parenthetically, Mofome?:cheers But I would never mention it in person.:+textinb3

mofome

Banned

Isn't that word parenthetically, Mofome?:cheers But I would never mention it in person.:+textinb3

you better not. if you weigh less than 140lbs, are slow, and bench less than 98 pounds, i would fuck you up. otherwise, to each their own.

:cocktail

munson15

I want winners...

you better not. if you weigh less than 140lbs, are slow, and bench less than 98 pounds, i would fuck you up. otherwise, to each their own.

:cocktail

If that's the case, Mofome, I'll have until summer to work up the nerve, then I'll meet you at Camden or Philly ballpark and say-"PARENTHETICALLY" speaking.............:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

mofome

Banned

If that's the case, Mofome, I'll have until summer to work up the nerve, then I'll meet you at Camden or Philly ballpark and say-"PARENTHETICALLY" speaking.............:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO