Best baseball handicapper on EOG?

Who does everybody consider to be amongst the best baseball handicappers on this site? I really don't know much about baseball but I am looking to hitch my star to somebody's wagon this year with betting MLB!!!!

:dancefool :cocktail :houra :+excited- :party thanks in advance

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Re: Best baseball handicapper on EOG?

I would never name one person, but we have many and we WILL have a profitable bases season.

How about you name a few then General?:cheers

Aka...people like Micelli and NY Reb on the college baskets forum

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

Hey clark, you're wife has nice hooters. But you should have definitely banged CB in the pool that night.

As for bases, I am the guy to follow for sure. Adding sides to the EOG site to go along with a full slate of totals most days. Come the end of the season those units will be stacked fuckin mile high baby.

But since this is my first season on EOG doing bases, I suggest you follow along cautiously and make sure I produce accordingly....feel me out big man.

All kidding aside, there appears to be no lack of baseball studs here at EOG. I will say this, if you are going to hitch you wagon to someone, make sure you go all in. Stick them out for the whole season and don't flip flop. Baseball is the ultimate grind and there will be swings, good and bad so be patient.

Good luck partner

Thanks man...I'll probably watch all ya'll picks for the first month then pick a couple of guys to follow. Looking forward to winning some cash!!! I wish I would followed NY Reb for the whole season in CBB...I would be a wealthy individual :dancefool :party

good luck to all on the impending MLB season

and sorry to have an ego, but ive earned it, lol (god even more ego huh ouch lol)

i dont think ill be a slouch in this forum either. time will tell lol but someone out there will be able to say Yeah ive seen his stuff, hes ok too, (hey atleast its something lol)

GL this season, i know i hope to have some success and hope to go atleast 55-60% making most probably over 500 plays this year, so hopefully the EOG clan can help someone out there make a buck this season, and i hope i can contribute to the winningness of the forum

GL Guys, lets take this Season down with no mercy huh!! Ok then!!!! :+whipping

and i also wish i could have gotten here this Ncaa Hoops season, had my best in a long time, Over 65 Games over .500 in my forum i posted at all year in the Reg season and Conf Tourneys, and am 33 - 14 in the NIT and NCaa dance this post season posted at my place, but no one out ANYWHERE on the planet has questioned my Ncaa for quite some time, and i have numerous posts here before i couldnt get here recently, but regardless, GL to everyone, i hope we all can shoot over 60% this year, Bold but obtainable for sure

Last edited:

Hey Gotti.....who is MO you speak of?

MadCapper- I have heard you are very good in MLB so I'm assuming you were joking when you told me to fade you? haha

mofome

Banned

im mo

i stunk to end last season.

:cheers

it will be a good year for most im sure. there are many good systems and cappers. my first year of my systems were great, my picks sucked to end the year, but i was never home. life goes on. bol gents. gotti and mc are very good. i do believe bucs knows bases, it seems he only had one losing season on record.

only a few days away men.

:cheers