is it just me or

are the Columbians the hottest of them all?

Every girl down there that "truly" dropped my jaw was a columbian...

With the exception of this girl "paola" who worked at the Horseshoe, she was an actual costa rican i believe...

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Re: is it just me or

I don't really know but Panama is loaded also I hear. Lord Willing I am going to find out in May.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

BTW, the girls in Costa Rica were beautiful for the most part and So friendly to all of us.

With the exception of this girl "paola" who worked at the Horseshoe, she was an actual costa rican i believe...

Colombian women are hot for sure - always the best butts especially. But as an overall best "catch", I'd rank the ticas over them. Even the good looking ticas will always be more well educated and sweeter as babes than the Colombians. The great thing about Costa Rica is it's such a melting pot of all the different Latinas out there - Colombians, Domincans, Panamaians, Hondurans, Salvadorians, you name it, it's all there. A big candy store.

I don't really know but Panama is loaded also I hear. Lord Willing I am going to find out in May.

A good portion of the hotties in Costa Rica are from Panama. So I am sure Panama has some great scenery also. The Pig's Skin calendar was made up of all women from Panama - if that's any indication, you would be in for some great sights there, General.

Yea the Columbians are def. not the sweetest and by far the worst with English, But they were the hottest top to bottom imo..Also gotta watch your personnals around them...

The Ticas are the sweetest for sure, but the venezuelans's were all very sweet also...

Costa Rica might be the best country on the planet...

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Yea the Columbians are def. not the sweetest and by far the worst with English, But they were the hottest top to bottom imo..Also gotta watch your personnals around them...

The Ticas are the sweetest for sure, but the venezuelans's were all very sweet also...

Costa Rica might be the best country on the planet...
Almost every Costa Rican I know preferred las dominicanas.......but I prefer all nationalities just the same.....especially booties up en El Eden!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

colombian are special..... i love their spanish accent, right now im saving a lil money to go to cali probably in July....gotta go see that hawt colombianese ass

good to see you shad,
all good buddy?

heck, I been-here for ever and have "Breed" 1/2 the country, but as you said people have no clue till-ya take a little trip south, to a place called.... san andres'..... no idea boy's!

Living Large sharp
:+textinb3

Last edited:

im hangin in there -105...

ever man should go to costa rica at least once in thier life...it is truly a paradise.