MSM: the Brits aint HOSTAGES

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
My god ...

not every American has 4 legs and wool

They are NOT hostages. They got caught up in a territorial dispute, and were taken prisoner

EOD ...

Re: MSM: the Brits aint HOSTAGES

My god ...

They are NOT hostages. They got caught up in a territorial dispute, and were taken prisoner

EOD ...
Kinda like the guys at Gitmo, so I thank you
for saying it is ok to have them held at Gitmo.
:houra

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Right you tell em ...

how many of those guys were innocent?

The torture business is booming under the guidance of the Crawford Butcher

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Iran
Images released of female British sailor held by Iran

One of the British sailors being held by Iran has been identified, with her picture shown in the UK media. Faye Turney, 26, is the only woman among 15 Royal Navy personnel seized on Friday. Britain's Prime Minister today repeated a call for the immediate release of the sailors, rejecting claims they were found in Iranian waters.

Tony Blair says diplomatic efforts are the priority for now: "I hope we manage to get them to realise they have to release them. If not, then this will move into a different phase, but at the moment what we are trying to do is to make sure that that diplomatic initiative works," he said.

An Iranian foreign ministry spokesman said the case was still under investigation. He said the captives were being treated humanely and that they will stay in custody until the investigations are over. The UK maintains the 15 were in Iraqi waters under a UN mandate. But Iran also maintains they were in its territorial waters and a legal procedure must be followed. Both sides say they have evidence to prove their claims but neither has yet made those public.

EuroNews EuroNews : Images released of female British sailor held by Iran#​

Total Recall

EOG Enthusiast

The Iranians have stated their demands for the release of the British. The U.S. MSM wont report it. Something about the Iranians arrested by American soldiers who supposedly were diplomats or embassy workers and were not conducting terrorist operations against anybody.

Iran says give us back our guys and well give back the Brits. Blair is phoning Bush every day saying WTF, lets deal, and Bush hearing Cheneys voice in the backround telling him to fuck Blair "thats what he gets for pulling out of Iraq on you George."

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Iranians vs British....goddam...brits should be kissing their ass. Who
the F*** do they think they are. F*** the Brits for interference.
Democrats will hold some type of hearing. Losers give away a small
piece at a time. Funk the Iran Bastards. Only Democrats will kiss their
ass. Why do you think they would even think about the silly bullshit.
BECAUSE OF DEMOCRATS...NO ONE FEARS US....ATTITUDE...AMERICA
WEAK...KILL THEM AT HOME WHEN THEY CUT AND RUN.

andrew748

Banned

i'm well aware that without you guys i'd be speaking German now

but

US navy starts war games in the Gulf

By Alex Spillius in Washington
Last Updated: 1:37am BST 28/03/2007

<!--NO VIEW-->
The US navy sent a warning signal to Iran yesterday as it announced that it had begun the largest demonstration of force in the Persian Gulf since the 2003 invasion of Iraq.
Two aircraft carriers are leading military exercises which involve 10,000 personnel and more than 100 warplanes flying simulated attack manoeuvres off the coast of Iran. The war games bring together the strike groups of the USS John Stennis and the USS Dwight Eisenhower.
The exercises will considerably raise the stakes in the stand-off over Iran's capture of 15 British sailors and Marines in the disputed Shatt al-Arab waterway between Iran and Iraq on Friday. Tensions are already running high because of Teheran's nuclear programme.
advertisement
<script src="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/core/NetGravity/mpu.js" language="javascript"></script>
Cmdr Kevin Aandahl, spokesman for the 5th Fleet based across the Gulf in Bahrain, denied that the manoeuvres were meant to threaten Iran, whose navy operates in the same waters. He added: "What it should be seen as by Iran or anyone else is that it's for regional stability and security. These ships are just another demonstration of that. If there's a destabilising effect, it's Iran's behaviour."

US navy starts war games in the Gulf | International News | News | Telegraph

try not to fuck up these negotiations by flexing too much muscle

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Cloverleaf:

no one fears us for a simple reason - we have a complete jackass CIC named
George Bush

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Andrew:

Life as we know it will change for good when the Crawford Butcher gets all
liquored up and gets on the horn:

"God damn it ....this is ...... hmnmmmmm ..... yeah President Bush. Get
some of them things will wings up in the sky and starts bombing Indiana ...
whatever !! Iran or India ... I know it starts with a fuckin I ... god damn ...
I dont needs no fuckin geography lessson!!! Its that country where they
were turbins and got weapons from Reagan .... yeah, thats it!! Iran ...
go gets em and use a few nukes as I need to get a fuckin win somehow
someway before I head to Paraguay ..."

Total Recall

EOG Enthusiast

This sucks. Youve got a madman with his finger on the trigger and Pelosi is telling him to take a breath. Bush is squeezing Iran so bad the fish are bumping into each other. Man, you got German ships, French ships, British ships, American ships, (Canadion ships)? Getting pretty crowded.

Geez, just hearing on KO that in between double car bombing days insurgents are just teeing off on the Green Zone, a once safe and secure area where you didnt have a mandatory flac jacket order like you do today. Two soldiers killed recently in lucky strikes from way back. So what are we now- Israel? Getting mortar rounds and incoming rockets 24/7 and not likin it, and they cant even secure the immediate area? More troops needed! Next thing Bush will order bulldozing every dwelling in a 20 mile radius around it. Until then (as if he cares) he Green Zone is now the RED ZONE. Get the Saigon Choppers revved up. More soldiers getting needlessly killed.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

TR:

Dirty is out today as he enlisted on Tuesday ...

Nicolas, Ktb Krusher, SlackerSB and Archie Bunker are getting ready to enlist and I know damn well that "great Americans" from across the street like Right Side, Basehead, Patriot, Redneckman and Bblight are heading down to
recruiting depots

We've got things covered!!!

Total Recall

EOG Enthusiast

AND TRIPPIN OVER THE BUSH TWINS TRYIN TO GET IN!

WE GOT A RECRUITERS WET DREAM

DONT EXPECT TO HERE BACK FROM ANY OF EM UNTIL THAT PLACE IS ROCK SOLID NAILED DOWN

OUR LAST CHANCE TO WIN

GOOD LUCK DIRTYS OF THE WORLD

WE HARDLY KNEW YE

My god ...

EOD ...

thats another reason we should nuke iran second!! those fvkken zipper heads are alway taking hostages.... you know what we should blow up an iranian oil rig every hour until they are set free!! and then nuke those bastards!!

why would we blow up the oil rigs?
that's what we're there to steal. we have proven we have no respect for human life so why start now.

funny how all the bad guys just happen to live in places at conflict with israel and also quite the coincidence that they have all the oil.
and of course they all want to use nukes on us even though we are the only ones that ever used a nuclear/atomic weapon.

fear and lies that's all we're spreading other than war famine disease poverty.
Swans Commentary: Heck Of A Job, Uncle Sam, by Gilles d'Aymery - ga227