Any one who pays for picks is a FOOL!

Lucky777

EOG Senior Member
This is what $750 gets you. I learned a hard lesson. Never listen to Touts!

There are too many good cappers here for free.

:+signs15-
<TABLE class=WelcomeTable cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width=380 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Last Week`s Win/Loss Figure:</TD><TD align=left>$ -5947</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Re: Any one who pays for picks is a FOOL!

OUch...you paid to lose that money as well:+clueless

that is brutal. at least when i lose my ass, i can learn from it and blame myself. Paying to lose money is insult to injury...

That sucks Lucky. when you have great cbb cappers on here posting for free and winning all the time, why would you pay anyone? You cant buy better picks then the ones that are being giving away for free here...

Again why do you pay for these? just curious...

you should have tailed Cannon, he has made me a ton of $$$$$$$$

Or here is a good idea, cap a game yourself, pick a side, have confidence in your ability, bet the game, nail it on the fucking head and count your money and feel the satiisfaction that comes with it...

junior51

Banned

it's from the MANAGER he sucks ..he will always call you for money,he never lets up:doh1

tarheelfan28409

EOG Enthusiast

never pay for picks used your own judgement do not bet on two many games at one time. have time to study the games you bet on.and do not double down when you lose all the time. and the main thing rember you still in the game if you keep your bank roll.

Could have picked games using a blindfold and done better...

The way your post looks, it appears as though you are saying could have picked games blindfolded and done better than following NY Reb.

I know you are referring to whomever he paid the $750. It's just the way your post looks, with the quote used.

I'm sure you don't mean that.

Good luck.

The way your post looks, it appears as though you are saying could have picked games blindfolded and done better than following NY Reb.

I know you are referring to whomever he paid the $750. It's just the way your post looks, with the quote used.

I'm sure you don't mean that.

Good luck.

Whoops sorry it looked that way Reb, Glad you know me well enough to realize that i wouldn't talk down on your name though:cheers

dukesnider

EOG Enthusiast

it's from the MANAGER he sucks ..he will always call you for money,he never lets up:doh1

he actually suggested that I tip him when he had a good week.I didn't and he had three consecutive losing weeks and he didn't offer to refund any $$ to me....go figure.:doh1

Cannon

Banned

If you play Shady, Miscelli and Reb you will always make money for the season and the month I feel. Most us including me have had a tout scam us. You like to bash me but I will get some plays for you to win some of your money back. I would get an account at matchbook and save money on juice and work on getting it back. I might take a couple of months but you can do it.

Cannon

Banned

Post the plays for us to fade. I would wait for them to hit a bad streak and fade the hell out of them.

Lucky777

EOG Senior Member

Cannon you were right. I am sorry man. Chuck is a tout loser. He and the manager told me to bet the house on Miss St tonight. It was the manager's game of the year.

I am down a grand to start the week again.FCK!!! I am so sick and mad over this.

Chuck has been texting all night calling me a loser. The drunk hick needs to take a long hard look in the mirror. He claims he wins all the time what a joke. This guy went 0-8 in the super bowl 2 years ago and had the bears & over this year. Read his posts he says one thing and bets another. This hick is dead to me. Thanks for trying to help me chucky with all your losers.

I am such a sucker and only myself to blame! :doh1

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

Lucky,
you are down a grand. you want to finish the week even? make a plan and stick to it. don't try and get it back in one night. set a goal and a limit every night and discipline yourself. if you tail guys do some homework before you lay the bet down.

Cannon

Banned

Lucky your buddy lost some good people at the rx a bunch of money when he was there. The hottest run which Dirty was part of so he can verify this was when I found him and faded him for 4 months huge at freewiners. He was 27 % in regular season starting in November 23% in Bowls an unreal 1-15 in NFL post season. It was the biggest losing streak I have ever seen in 30 years of gambling. One of Dirty's associates Flippin coins and I won so much money we could not believe it. I think I made 70K in 4 months on a fade in foots and some baskets. Start fading him ASAP for a couple of hundred if he is opposite of the good cappers. I don't think this tout bets the games anyway. Dirty gets pissed at me for bashing this guy but Dirty this is the reason I do it. He will lose people money they should not be losing. He is a scam artist and you know it. Get the guy off the site. He is getting posters to send him money for his plays. Do humanity a favor and ban this tout.

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

ID BUY MY PICKS in cbb if its all i did ,and i didnt have anymoney my self on the plays . thats me. same with hard ball playoffs
----
reason for no cash on em is ya seem to do better with noting on it , right? if ya been around youll agree
-
in fact i couldnt take any money , wtf

Ned

EOG Veteran

Touts are for the most part, marketers, and know nothing more than you do, except they know how to market to desperation, paramount to an ambulance chaser. I do have to say one thing. One of my best friends is a "tout" if you will, and does extremely well, and never has a game of the year, game of the week, etc., and never markets hype. Since I know him personally, I know he gives money back if someone is not happy, and allows someone to play until they win, period. There are not many that do this, or for that matter know anything more than anyone else, but I have to say he is a tremendous human being.

dukesnider

EOG Enthusiast

Touts are for the most part, marketers, and know nothing more than you do, except they know how to market to desperation, paramount to an ambulance chaser. I do have to say one thing. One of my best friends is a "tout" if you will, and does extremely well, and never has a game of the year, game of the week, etc., and never markets hype. Since I know him personally, I know he gives money back if someone is not happy, and allows someone to play until they win, period. There are not many that do this, or for that matter know anything more than anyone else, but I have to say he is a tremendous human being.

you must be referring to Wayne Root.:LMAO

Ned

EOG Veteran

The last I knew he had surgery and isn't even a human being anymore.

LUCKY... WAS JUST WATCHING THIS UNTIL YOU BROUGHT ME INTO THIS. YOU CALL ME MORE THAN ANYONE THAT I KNOW (MORE THAN MY GIRLFRIEND OR FATHER) AND YOU HAVE NEVER SENT ME MONEY. YOU HAVE STATED RIGHT HERE THAT IF YOU WOULD JUST LISTEN TO ME THAT YOU WOULD MAKE MONEY.

NOW... I LOSE A GAME, THE MANAGER LOSES FOR A WEEK, (AFTER YOU TOLD ME HE HAD MADE YOU A FORTUNE OVER 3 WEEKS), AND NOW I AM A BAD GUY. I HAVE SPENT HOURS TRYING TO HELP YOU. YOU ARE WITH OUT ANY DOUBT THE WORSE GAMBLING I HAVE EVER SEEN. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME YOU HAVE DONE THIS WITH ME AND EVERY TIME YOU CALL ME AND SAY YOU ARE SORRY.

BASH ME ALL YOU WANT HERE AT THE EOG JUST STOP CALLING ME.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR NEW WIFE TO BE. GIVE HER A WEDDING GIFT NOW. STOP GAMBLING.

Cannon

Banned

Chuck you have lost everyone you have ever come in contact with a ton of money.

I must admit that I found this forum because I got suckered by one. When I first got into sports betting I got "the call" full of promises, threw them their $100 and won 5 games in a row. There must be something to this "information" thing, I thought, and 'poof'...away the rest of my money went. Lost and lost and finally did some research about the guy and was pointed to this site. Been winning (and keeping MY money) ever since! Thanks to all the great cappers and posters for the information and picks!!

Lucky777

EOG Senior Member

Chuck is the biggest lying tout around!He double sides games just read his posts he says he likes one side then when it loses he claims he go off the game or buys 2-3 pts to make it a winner. I had to change my number today he was texting and harassing me so much. Then the (manager) hillbilly's pal calls me looking for more cash after his game of he year on Miss St went down. What a joke these guys are scum. I am fading chuck suck from now on. I looking forward to making my money back this weekend. I am taking G-Town to the bank. The drunk loser tout mr luck is on Florida for now or until they lose they he will say he was only joking.

I played poker with this rookie twice and he got knock out with 5 minutes of the tourny. I may lose alot of cash but this guy is the worst gambler in history.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS TOUT AT ALL COST! :smokesmal

Cannon

Banned

Damn Lucky I wish I could have got you away from those guys and you had not lost so much money. I would start fading him like I did a couple of years ago and it was the hottest streak I have ever been on in 30 years of gambling. All of us at freewinners including Dirty were making a killing. He hit 23% in the Bowls and 1-15 in the NFL post season. He hit 25% in the regular season from November to the end of regular season in foots and some baskets. Dirty remember that fighter he said he made the biggest bet of his life on after the super bowl that year he said Owen Beck would win big and it would go over the round total. I bet huge on the other guy and went on the under on the rounds and put everyone I know on it along with all the guys at freewinners we cashed on both of our bets on the fade. Lucky just continue to fade those guys and you will get it back. When football gets here you are going to be all smiles.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post668917 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 03-29-07, 12:14 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #28 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Cannon<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_668917", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_668917 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Any one who pays for picks is a FOOL!
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Chuck you have lost everyone you have ever come in contact with a ton of money.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

yea right. you are such a child. do you really want to blow me this bad?

:LMAO

cannon.. you have to keep going back 3 yrs to find when i lost money.

what about the last 2 years??? don't want to talk about that do you.

AND TRUST ME WHEN I TELL YOU THAT "THE MUSH" AKA LUCKY WILL BE CALLING ME BEGGING FOR MY GAMES AGAIN AS HE ALWAYS DOES.

THIS MAN HAS NEVER PAID ME A DIME (LAST CHRISTMAS HE SENT ME A BOOK AND A MOVIE AS THANKS---WOW THE MONEY I HAVE MADE FROM THIS NUT) AND CAME UP HERE MANY TIMES TELLING EVERYONE HOW MUCH I WON HIM. HELL, YOU THOUGHT HE WAS MY GHOST.
:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Cannon

Banned

Your football was ugly this year as usual. Chuck I swear if you would post winners and quit posting after games have started or after they are over saying you could not post the plays because you were in Ashville North Carolina and all your plays won. Ashville is a crappy place to go by the way although the drive from Nashville is a cool drive. I would quit trying to protect people from you. You have got to quit this self promoting crap you run on these sites. I try to do my best to put winners on this site and most of the time I do sometimes I don't but I never lie. Just like tonight I was told to bet Chicago and Memphis last night the line moved on Chicago 2 points so I bet it on the money line as buying 2 points cost nearly the same I went 2-0 but counted it as a 1-1.

Dude nobody cares on this site about your service. If you would just be fair and honest and quit making these insane predictions that are silly it would save the beginners a great deal of money who look at our picks.

I am making a huge play for me on Florida ML to win $2000 my contacts gave me and Ohio St. which I am buying on my own to +3 at game time.

If they lose I will say I lost and count it.

You can not keep posting these second half plays after the second half has been playing for 5 min. What good is that going to do anyone. Hell if you lose all the time I am ok with that as long as you don't try to con people into thinking you have winners.

Why don't you post your record for each week,month season anything is fine with me.

Start a thread like the one Dirty and I have and just keep track of your winners and losers then you can let people see if you are up or down.

:party

you are one funny dude. THE ONLY PERSON THAT EVER MENTIONS ANY SERVICE THAT I MAY HAVE IS YOU.

YOU......... ARE THE ONLY ONE. NEVER ME. NOT ONCE.

AND WE KILLED THEM IN FOOTBALL THIS YEAR.

IF I COULD ONLY HAVE "SOURCES" LIKE YOU AND BRIAN MAC. WOW. THEN I WOULD BE COOL. :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

:LMAO YOU ARE A JOKE. :LMAO​

OH... I ALMOST FORGOT WHAT MY "SOURCES" TOLD ME TONIGHT. THEY TOLD ME TO TELL YOU TO GO FUCK YOURSELF.

DAMN. I LOVE MY SOURCES.

:hug:

THEY ARE LIKE YOUR "SOURCES" THEY NEVER LOSE.

CANNON.. ADMIT IT... YOU LOVE ME... AND I LOVE YOU...

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND I ALREADY HAVE. GOT MY SON A NEW INFINITI G45 TODAY AND ME A NEW R1200CLC BMW SUNDAY IN CHICAGO. DRIVING IT HOME FROM THERE SUNDAY MORNING. COME ON CANNON I WILL FLY YOU TO CHITOWN AND YOU CAN RIDE TO CASHVILLE WITH ME. WE CAN SNUGGLE. :houra

Cannon

Banned

Chuck I have to dig out from the $800 I lost in the NBA yesterday. I have to sweat in the Florida ML to win $2000 first half ML for $500. Then Ohio St. for $800 bought to +3 and the first half for $500. Got a 8 team teaser with those two and West Virginia in already. I would love to ride back with you from Chicago but I bought a 66 Vette and have it restored that have to get ready for some car shows this spring. I feel this will keep me from losing my ass in the NBA if I fool with this car on the weekends.

Cannon

Banned

When I come to Nashville to visit my friends we can drive to Murfreesboro I have a 31 year old ex girlfriend I will get her to bang you silly.

i'm good on the "banging me silly" but would meet you for a beer and see if you really love me as much as you say...... beers would be on me.