If one more of my teams I bet on blows Bug fukkin leads

dirty

EOG Master
and Loses I am going to go Crazy....That Miss State game takes the damn Cake.... Bad beat after Bad Beat this last week

Re: If one more of my teams I bet on blows Bug fukkin leads

Agreed! How the fuck do they lose this game.. Up by 14 and then by 6 with under two to go.. A foul on a three point play and then a missed free throw.. Unfucking believable! I had them in a couple parlays as well.. First UNC and now this ,fuck! Air force better fucking cover or I'm fucked

tell me about it Dirty! all my fucking losses this week came on BULLSHIT, or a shot with 3 seconds or less on the clock!!!

i will contend that in order to hit anywhere near 60% of the games, you BETTER BE SEEING 70% of them correctly, because you get fucked on so many...Noboday said this shit was fair or easy tho...

sometimes sports gambling makes you want to

:hung

tool21

EOG Dedicated

I'm in the same boat with ya dirty....shits been unreal. bad beat after bad beat

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Again, I am REALLY glad I did not watch this game...

dirty

EOG Master

Shady....good fukkin Post...

guys unreal the bad beats we have seen this past week...

dirty

EOG Master

I am glad I was not drunk tonite... I would have Broke the TV... 2 seconds was a $1600 Swing.... I was fukkin' pissed... how you let that guy leak outside the 3 line is beyond me

dirty

EOG Master

I am glad I didn't have minny in the NBA.... they blew a 20 point 4th quarter lead to seattle and are now losing with 40 seconds left

tool21

EOG Dedicated

wow, wtf is up with all these late comebacks and screw jobs? I was taking note on that minny game and seen they were BLOWING em out. I can't believe they're going to lose......wow

Now all we need is AF to do the same :)

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

I'm sick of the nba players laying down with a big lead. for the amount of money they make you would think they would give a 48 minute effort. If we could only watch the last 5 minutes in an NBA game it would cut down on the stress and aggravation

munson15

I want winners...

Bobby, I know Minnesota's still alive, technically, for the playoffs, but it would be interesting to see how many of these NBA fuckjobs involve teams going nowhere. Seems like a lot of it going around lately. Not rubbing it in, I lost the Miss. St. game tonight, so I'm in a mood to kill somebody too, just a thought on WTF is going on w/ the pros.

dirty

EOG Master

This time of year is hard in the NBA for that reason... I have seen more big leads blown this year than I can remember..

I had Minny and Miss St. tonight.. I am fucking livid right now..

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

Bobby, I know Minnesota's still alive, technically, for the playoffs, but it would be interesting to see how many of these NBA fuckjobs involve teams going nowhere. Seems like a lot of it going around lately. Not rubbing it in, I lost the Miss. St. game tonight, so I'm in a mood to kill somebody too, just a thought on WTF is going on w/ the pros.

NBA is fucked up....how does one explain GS last night? I know the Spurs are much better but GS loses by 40 at home??? and they are still in it. Bottom line is these guys take nights off, halves off, quarters off, etc. and it is very frustrating.......always was and always will be.

munson15

I want winners...

NBA is fucked up....how does one explain GS last night? I know the Spurs are much better but GS loses by 40 at home??? and they are still in it. Bottom line is these guys take nights off, halves off, quarters off, etc. and it is very frustrating.......always was and always will be.
I guess I was referring to the blown leads, and crazy happenings (the 18-0 game-ending run in the game about a week ago) we've seen way too much of lately. The GS game I could shrug off because we were never in it, but the Miss. St. and Minn. games tonight can really ratchet up the "agita."

Bottom line, it's a tough thing to put yourself through night in and night out, putting hard-earned dollars on guys that couldnt' give a shit. I think some heartache could be avoided by staying away from teams that suck and have no chance this late in the year. Just one man's opinion.:cheers

Cannon

Banned

We should all pack it in and wait for NCAA foots and baskets for next season.

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

or look at beaver ball. I think micelli and Reb have been doing alright the last few days with these. Unless its a 1st Q play from Shady, I think I am done with men's hoops...