Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

dirty, what do you think of the rockets tomorrow -2 @ clippers. i love the rockets, just seeing what you thought.

I will Look at it tomorrow.. It Opened clips -2 and now has moved....

I have played one tonite.. and will play another tomorrow so far..

Toronto -3.5 this is the best play on the Board

NY KNicks +3.5 I believe if we wait we will get 4+

cjv_11

EOG Veteran

i liked the raptors as well, dont have an opinion on the knicks game though, best of luck and hope we cash the raptors play and will look at the rockets a little more, gl tomorrow

Cannon

Banned

Clover post whatever winners you want on this thread I will play them. My books gave me Indiana,New Orleans and Memphis tonight for a 1-2. They have been winning 3 or 4 net games per week in the NBA so I will post these perhaps you might want to play them small. I am betting them for $200 each nothing big.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Air Force has had some big wins this year but tonight they couldn't
rebound or hit the three. They played hard but fumbled the ball and
Clemson hit the shots and made a few free throws....cost me big
because if I had hit the turn...would have been a good lick. It's
call gambling and I love it.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Cannon, the last person to follow in NBA is me. I've tried and lost.
It's my worst sport. I hope someone out there is good at bases. Man
I need them. Football has always been my claim to fame...I win.

Cannon

Banned

Dirty my friends gave me in the NBA tomorrow

Phily,Miami,Indiana,New Orleans,Denver, any of these do anything for you? I will bet them tomorrow for $200 each. I will buy to the the best line before the moves if it goes against me at game time when I bet. They are 3-3 this week. If I had Minn in the NBA tonight I would have shot myself. NBA sucks. Just take the points and hope the fix is in.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Mr. C, while I'm having a few coors tonight and college basketball
winding down....would like to say thankyou. I figure I won 6 dimes
or so off your system. There are nine of us who bet so several people
made a little money off your system. We watch for a week or so before
we jumped in. Hell, had some fun with you and dirty...music and all.

dirty

EOG Master

Looks to me Cannon like all those are Anti Public plays... will Look into them more tomorrow...

Mybest play is Toronto and they are playing Miami....

The other except Philly are road teams playing b2b. Denver is a good Play I believe but I don't lay over 10 in the NBA... too many back doors when the scrubs are in

dirty

EOG Master

That Minny game was tuff if anyone had it... Milwaukee did that to me earlier in the year..had a 26 point lead going into the 4th quarter and lost by 10... scored 6 fucking points in the 4th quarter

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Hey Dirty, I'm playing with Doc Mercer...play along and wish him
a happy birthday. Hell, I totally disagree with him but admire his
conviction. He's fun to me.

Cannon

Banned

HEY MOMAN I am going to bang these two plays hope BRITTANY'S ASS will not let me go 0-2.

My book buddies say the plays are Florida and Ohio St.
I am going to hang it out for more than I should on these but the season is almost over and I would lose this money in the NBA anyway so here goes.

20 UNITS
Florida Money line betting to win $2000. I bet UCLA big against Florida last year and I knew it was a loser when I bet it. This will get it back here.

I am taking them first half for $500 if someone will tell me where I can get them first half money line.....

8 UNITS
OHIO ST. They said to wait and I will get perhaps +2 and then I will buy to +3.

First Half for $500.

Well that is what they said so that is what I will bet. They told me to bet an eight point tease for $500 with West Virgina,Florida and Ohio St.. Dirty do you like the tease? Or does anyone else like the tease.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Shorty says he's not play Slade after the girl...bad sign. Damn
Cannon, we old timers are superstitious.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Cannon, you are talking about old guys 48 to 67 who have adopted
Slade during this basketball season. Been fun my friend.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Super Cannon...post that on a main thread....entitled BEGINNERS BE
WARE...
Where do you find this shit....really post it C.

Cannon

Banned

Clover you have to watch this video of this guy after his bookie beat his ass.

Also watch the sucker punched video I posted above as well.

man this some funny stuff to laugh your ass off.

YouTube - Bookie Beating

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Cannon, their are a lot of virgins who need to view this stuff.
Kids jump in with grand expectations...then learn the real world.
It's a hard grind....anyone thinks different is a FOOL.

Cannon

Banned

I was on a hell of a run in the NFL I think 45-20 the last half of the regular season including some huge money line dog winners and did well in the postseason then had that huge run for several months in baskets and lost a little back about $4000 a few weeks ago and up just a small amount the last week or so. Going to try and finish with a bang. I pulled my profits and left myself $5000 to bet with till football. If I lose it I guess I will quit till foots start. Well that is the plan anyway.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Cannon, I have never met you, but you are a lot like me. You love
the play. Hell, I hate to fucking lose...but I do. Bottom line it's a rush
and just win more than you lose. I'll take a 2-1 all day. Some people
consider that a failure.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Got to know Dirty some, Dirty no dummie....he's been around the
block and understands the grind. Walk in and kick ass is a joke.
Winning is tough in this business but can be fun...or heart breaking,
been on both and will experience both as long as I choose to do this
fun stuff.

Cannon

Banned

I won so much money those 10 weeks or so on my systems,Dirty's plays Micelli,Reb and Shady that when the regular season stopped so did the big winning. I was hitting a huge percentage and did the same last year and it continued to the post season. This year the dogs did not do well in the conference tourney's the NIT or NCAA post season in the early part. The dogs are doing somewhat better now but when the favorites are doing well I won't be. I try to be a 75% dog player. The 75% favorite player does not work for me. I have to wait and hit the dogs when it swings back for upsets and cheap covers. This post season never had many upsets this year. I get a little burned out this time of year. I used the fact that guys were fading me and expecting me to lose helped keep me agressive and sharp. Sorry for all the Chuck Luck bashing guys I just feel he will hurt people that follow him. Dirty I know gets mad at me for the Chuck problem and Chuck might be a good guy I just don't like touts on these forums and I never will. Nothing wrong with posting and losing just don't let people think you win if you don't.

Dirty can always say I never claim to be a great capper. I just play some systems and stuff and get some info from some book friends that helps more than hurts. I never ever want to lose anyone $6000 in one week like Lucky did I think he lost another $1000 today as well.

It makes me sad to see a guy lose that much money. The worst week I have had in the last 6 months is about $4000 down and it is not fun even if you still up huge. I don't mind losing a dime or so but losing 6K is very sad. It takes forever to win it back if you are not up for the season. When I quit winning I went from $400 a unit back to $100 a unit. You have to cut your wagers back when you are not winning or our losing on bad luck. When I am rolling I will increase from $100 to $200 then $400 an ride the streak out. Then when I get cold I pull back. I have learned my lesson years ago.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Dirtman, thanks on the Doc stuff. I actually think he doesn't know
how to respond. He had some opponents who disagree with his politics
but totally lost at people wishing him something good....like Happy
Birthday.

Cannon

"I am taking them first half for $500 if someone will tell me where I can get them first half money line...."

thegreek.com has FLA ML -150 1h

P.S. Waiting on the OSU may be a bad thing cause it looks like Joe Public

9996 bets shown at SI and 54% on OSU

Cannon

Banned

Well I am taking Ohio St. +3 at the worst. I got this gut feeling they want a Florida- Ohio St. final. That game will pull huge numbers. They want the football rematch.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

GEORGETOWN IS 1 MINUS O5 AT THE GREEK. I MAKE A LIVING OFF
GREEK ODDS. STARTED OHIO STATE AS FAVORITE. HAMMER OHIO
STATE.

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

Cannon, I agree with you and just posted in another thread that they want to see a FLA/OSU rematch of the football game...People dont understand how much money this would generate, its ridiculous...Ive been looking a little at the 50/50 theory in that dogs and favs cover half the time almost equally...for example last weekend FLA covered as the fav early in the day, then the dog Gtown covered the 2nd..Ive been keeping a close eye on that for the tourney and its been a little easier in figuring out the late games etc.

dirty

EOG Master

I will Look at it tomorrow.. It Opened clips -2 and now has moved....

I have played one tonite.. and will play another tomorrow so far..

Toronto -3.5 this is the best play on the Board

NY KNicks +3.5 I believe if we wait we will get 4+

recap here

Tor -3.5 (BJ)

NY +3.5 (BJ)

Wash Over 205.5 (Cascade)

Denver over 208 (IslandBet)

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

Let's Hope these Knickerbockers can hang on and pull away...And Im a Cavs fan, I hate betting against them...

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Looks like NY might be the choke job for the night....i can only hope boston chokes as well.

Dirty

thoughts on Houston LAC game???

72% bets on Houston with little line movement...

Clips won last four and at home...

I have a this pending

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="98%" border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="22%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Mar 28 5:15pm[/FONT]</TD><TD align=left width="32%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]4 Team Parlay - Pending[/FONT]</TD><TD width="30%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]5.00 to win 51.21[/FONT]</TD><TD align=right width="15%"></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial]1. Basketball - Philadelphia 76ers/Washington Wizards - total Over 206 (-110) [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]for the entire game held on Mar 28 at 6:05pm [pending] [/FONT]
</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial]2. Basketball - Toronto Raptors - moneyline (-165) [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]for the entire game held on Mar 28 at 6:05pm [winner] [/FONT]
</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial]3. Basketball - New York Knicks - spread +3? (-110) [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]for the entire game held on Mar 28 at 6:35pm [pending] [/FONT]
</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial]4. Basketball - Houston Rockets - spread -2? (-110) [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]for the entire game held on Mar 28 at 9:05pm [pending] [/FONT]

But I wanted to bet the clips. Whats your thoughts on this game? Accidentally put Houston in instead of LAC. What ya think???

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>