Wed.

Re: Wed.

Thanks guys:cheers

time to go on a little run and keep tha bad beats to a minimum...

6-2 our last 8 nba 1st qtrs. lets make it 8-2:cool:

just threw two more units on the Nets...

Ticket #3512533
Mar-28 4:35:00 PM INTERNET/-1 Mar-28 4:26:06 PM
NBA STRAIGHT BET
[3512] 1Q NEW JERSEY -2-110 220/200

GetThat$$$

EOG Veteran

damm wizards always screw me. now theyll outscore philly by 10 points each qrt for the rest of the game

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Hope NJ comes through for us. Wash made a comeback at the end but just started too slow.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

i didn't double up, but i put a little extra on her. Nice hit shady, 1-1 with profit.

i didn't double up, but i put a little extra on her. Nice hit shady, 1-1 with profit.

We'll take that everytime...telling you guys we are gonna murder these 1st qtrs, for the rest of the season...

gonna add a late play, just trying to decide on which one has the best chance to cover.

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

did you guys double up on NJ?

if so we should make some nice money if they cover...

I didn't have the balls to hit NJ 1st Q again. If the first would have won I definelty would have doubled up but the way things have been goin for me I am happy with the split.

Keep 'em coming........the 1st Q action has become my favorite wager.

I didn't have the balls to hit NJ 1st Q again. If the first would have won I definelty would have doubled up but the way things have been goin for me I am happy with the split.

Keep 'em coming........the 1st Q action has become my favorite wager.

I hear ya Bobby. IT is tough to pull the trigger when the 1st one loses. But it was not a chase bet by any means the double up on NJ, in my eyes the loss of O'neal just made the play worth more.

you guys who have followed these all year know i flat bet them 90% of the time. If i add more money to one late or are playing one larger than normal, i will let ya know...but it is not often...

munson15

I want winners...

Was putting the kids to bed at 7:30, played EOG poker at 9, just saw the post, no problem w/ a split.:cheers

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Wasn't able to check-in in time for washington, but was able to land the nets. Thanks for the play, Shady.

munson15

I want winners...

Still love seeing that Michigan helmet!:cheers

Now if we could somehow incorporate the fight song................