NITuesday

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member
Re: NITuesday

Yout just gotta think that for every bad beat you get, there is going to be a game that you shouldn't win that you do. If a team is in a situation where they SHOULD cover 75% of the time, it's only a matter of time before you get yours. I'm sure you allready know this though shady. Just a matter of time.

the problem is we never forget our bad beats. the winners we forget about because we have the attitude "Its about time"

tool21

EOG Dedicated

I'm still waiting on my picks to come around....went from +4 units to -2 units in 2 days but it seems like i've been down for a lifetime.

munson15

I want winners...

i think i am actually becoming immune to the never ending bad beats...I didnt even get pissed about Miss St. till just now...bout an hour after is ended...

that is not good...

It's a long season Shady, and it's almost over, we all get a little numb. That's my explanation until somebody comes up w/ a better one. :cheers

munson15

I want winners...

We talked about this, Shady, but man, it's tough to stop doing something that you love. I can't see you becoming a mechanical bettor, even after a night like this. I and everyone that follows your threads can see you know your shit.:cheers I do believe you'd improve your bottom line, though.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

technichally, i don't think his 1Qr's are mechanical bets. They involve some analasys of the teams.

We talked about this, Shady, but man, it's tough to stop doing something that you love. I can't see you becoming a mechanical bettor, even after a night like this. I and everyone that follows your threads can see you know your shit.:cheers I do believe you'd improve your bottom line, though.

you are absolutey right, i couldnt do it...

you are also right that my bottom line would go up. If i played NBA 1st qtrs, and select games in the NCaA i would kill it, unfortantely for me i also need tha action so that is hard...

If anyone is down right now and needs a solid week to get some money back, i am going to nba 1st qtrs and we will win money this week, period...

tool21

EOG Dedicated

I'm down about 6 units from where i was last week so i'm gonna jump on your train if your conducting it....

And shady, we don't want you pressing just to throw out some NBA 1Q's. If it isn't a play, don't try and make it one. I realize all the pressure losing these bullshit games but it happens. No need to press.

That being said. Time to take it to the man once again!!

Shady bad beats happen. but in the long run your gonna get them you know your stuff. Lets hit them in the NBA, and baseball is coming. I will be the bookie nightmare.

:cheers

Shady bad beats happen. but in the long run your gonna get them you know your stuff. Lets hit them in the NBA, and baseball is coming. I will be the bookie nightmare.

:cheers

NBA time!!!!

POker i am your Baseball shadow:cheers

Tool- dont worry i will not force anything, only solid plays, not AS MANy badbeats in the 1st qtr game i have found, just some:smokesmal

munson15

I want winners...

dont worry i will not force anything, only solid plays, not AS MANy badbeats in the 1st qtr game i have found, just some:smokesmal

That's my man, Shady! :+comfort+
Let's get some 1st quarters!:cheers GL and goodnight!
:sleeping2:

Fuck the dogs, fucks the last second Techs, buzzer beater 3's and missed ft's backdoor fuck job bullshit...

i will hit a minimum of 63% 1st qtrs for the rest of the season and that is making money ...

Thansk Munson!

Cannon

Banned

Shady I am taking Florida ML for more than I should along with some Ohio St. Any thoughts on Florida ML. I figure I would hit it to win 2 dimes. I have set 5 dimes to last till football and when I lose it I will stop. I don't think I can win much in NBA or bases so will take a shot on FLORIDA to win the game. Hope the fix is in to let them win. Need some ref help hope I get it.

msftkid

EOG Addicted

Shady your QTR are hott!!! you cant win every tournemrnt game there are just too many varibles involved. I think without a doubt MS ST was the right side they just didnt get there. A pair of ACES doesnt always hold up in poker but they are the best hand to start with. Whatever give me the CRACK COCAIN =NBA qtr action!!! lol

munson15

I want winners...

Fuck the dogs, fucks the last second Techs, buzzer beater 3's and missed ft's backdoor fuck job bullshit...

i will hit a minimum of 63% 1st qtrs for the rest of the season and that is making money ...

Thansk Munson!

I love it when you're focused like this, Shady!:cheers :cheers :cheers

Shady I am taking Florida ML for more than I should along with some Ohio St. Any thoughts on Florida ML. I figure I would hit it to win 2 dimes. I have set 5 dimes to last till football and when I lose it I will stop. I don't think I can win much in NBA or bases so will take a shot on FLORIDA to win the game. Hope the fix is in to let them win. Need some ref help hope I get it.

I believe that Florida is repeating as champs Cannon. Have them im my bracket winning it all, and standing by it. Florida ML is a pretty safe bet...

I love it when you're focused like this, Shady!:cheers :cheers :cheers

Me 2 Munson, trust me...:cheers

NBA time, i can pick the remaining cbb games without capping at this point. If you don't know the remaining teams and matchups at this point of the season then you haven't been paying attention...GT, Florida, Florida wins it all...

Shady your QTR are hott!!! you cant win every tournemrnt game there are just too many varibles involved. I think without a doubt MS ST was the right side they just didnt get there. A pair of ACES doesnt always hold up in poker but they are the best hand to start with. Whatever give me the CRACK COCAIN =NBA qtr action!!! lol

the 1st qtrs are coming Munson:cheers

love the aces analogy...i was in a tourney last year, $500 buy in, 88 entries...i am 4th in chips and get heads up with the chip leader. i have AA and he has JJ. I somehow get this moron to go all in preflop and i am thrilled. I am about to be in the stratosphere in chip count!

fucking River Jack ended my tourney, from chip leader by a landslide to out:doh1 ...

this is how i lose most of the time i gamble, whether poker or sports. it is uncanny

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

I like Gtown also...But I can just see them making it a FLA/OSU rematch of the national championship in football..That would spell $$$$$ for NCAA and shittt

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

this is how i lose most of the time i gamble, whether poker or sports. it is uncanny

And that's a good thing. Can't complain when you get the money in with the best of it (e.g. you want that jackass to call with his jacks to your aces). That's always a good thing. Looking forward to them 1st quarters, Shady.