Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

tool21

EOG Dedicated
Re: Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

IMO anytime you have a chance of gaurenteed money, i would take it. Hitting a 3 team parlay is still pretty difficult, so i would probably go and hedge it out just so you don't take that chance of losing gaurenteed winnings.

I know lets go Houston by 3...

Also got some 187 under... on natinal TV always good under bet. Clips walk this though IMHO. Vegas has hook in deep. This line never checked up til gametime and over 75% bets on Houston

dirty

EOG Master

I would bet the clips for 25 to guarantee you a profit worst case... they have a shot to win the game

dirty

EOG Master

sorry didn't get here in time... was in the Poker Tourney

tool21

EOG Dedicated

not2good i meant since you would hedge that Hou game then it would be like winning a 3 team parlay.

Dirty looks like NY pulled it out. Very nice. It's turning out to be a hell of a day in the NBA. Bout time.

dirty

EOG Master

NBA goes in stretches like that.. you can't give up what works

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

When Marbury hit the 3 with 8 secs left to give the Knicks a 4 point lead, MSGTV showed Steve Schirippa (aka bobby bacala) jumping out of his seat cheering. I just figured I would share that because I was doing the same thing.

Now lets get those Nuggets/Sonics to score 96 more points.

dirty

EOG Master

When Marbury hit the 3 with 8 secs left to give the Knicks a 4 point lead, MSGTV showed Steve Schirippa (aka bobby bacala) jumping out of his seat cheering. I just figured I would share that because I was doing the same thing.

Now lets get those Nuggets/Sonics to score 96 more points.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

lets Bring thos Nuggets Home :cheers:cheers

BigB2

EOG Member

Dirty, I had a minute and wanted to say thanks for the NBA plays tonight. I loaded up on Tor and also won NY and Wash over. Even if the Den games doesn't go over I've had a real good night! I needed it to, A.F and the Miss St. bulls#@! last night killed me! :cheers

dirty

EOG Master

Dirty, I had a minute and wanted to say thanks for the NBA plays tonight. I loaded up on Tor and also won NY and Wash over. Even if the Den games doesn't go over I've had a real good night! I needed it to, A.F and the Miss St. bulls#@! last night killed me! :cheers

I didn't even cap the Toronto Game.. you follow the NBA long enough you can see a bad line... this one was off big time from the Jump.. after I put my figures together we had a 5 point gap.. I had Toronto -9....

Thanks for the Props.. and it feels good to get back on track after a Dreadful weekend

dirty

EOG Master

We got a shot in Denver... should have hit easy the way it was going at the half... But Lets pull it thru guys

dirty

EOG Master

Sorry bout the Nuggets guys... No reason that should have not went over

Check out this 2nd half

<table class="fakegray" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr align="center"><td class="boardtext">1</td><td class="boardtext">2</td><td class="boardtext">3</td><td class="boardtext">4</td><td class="columnrow">T</td></tr><tr align="center"><td class="boardtext" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" width="50%">SEATTLE</td><td class="scorerow" width="10%">32</td><td class="scorerow" width="10%">27</td><td class="scorerow" width="10%">22</td><td class="scorerow" width="10%">19</td><td class="scorerow">100</td></tr><tr align="center"><td class="boardtext" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" width="50%">DENVER</td><td class="scorerow" width="10%">35</td><td class="scorerow" width="10%">19</td><td class="scorerow" width="10%">22</td><td class="scorerow" width="10%">21</td><td class="scorerow">97</td></tr></tbody></table>

Cannon

Banned

Dirty my books went 2-3 tonight you were right about Denver too many points to cover.. 8-9 for the week so far. I am going to stay with it for a few weeks they have been winning some each week. Tomorow they like Chicago, Memphis. I will leave Chuck the scamster alone as I know it causes you problems. Please remove his posts when he post after the game has started or is over. It is not right to allow this type of crap to make him look like he wins when we all know he never does.

Cannon

Banned

HEY MOMAN I am going to bang these two plays hope BRITTANY'S ASS will not let me go 0-2.

My book buddies say the plays are Florida and Ohio St.
I am going to hang it out for more than I should on these but the season is almost over and I would lose this money in the NBA anyway so here goes.

20 UNITS
Florida Money line betting to win $2000. I bet UCLA big against Florida last year and I knew it was a loser when I bet it. This will get it back here.

I am taking them first half for $500 if someone will tell me where I can get them first half money line.....

8 UNITS
OHIO ST. They said to wait and I will get perhaps +2 and then I will buy to +3.

First Half for $500.

Well that is what they said so that is what I will bet. They told me to bet an eight point tease for $500 with West Virgina,Florida and Ohio St.. Dirty do you like the tease? Or does anyone else like the tease.

NIT
West Virginia 4 units buying to +3 just in case.

dirty

EOG Master

Dirty my books went 2-3 tonight you were right about Denver too many points to cover.. 8-9 for the week so far. I am going to stay with it for a few weeks they have been winning some each week. Tomorow they like Chicago, Memphis. I will leave Chuck the scamster alone as I know it causes you problems. Please remove his posts when he post after the game has started or is over. It is not right to allow this type of crap to make him look like he wins when we all know he never does.

Cannon...I just want Peace.. I am not going to get into it... thank you for taking the High road...

That card your guys put out last night was a toughie... I Might agree with Memphis But as for Chicago... got to wait on this

6/2007
Richard Hamilton
G
Flu
missed last game, "?" Thursday vs Chicago.

dirty

EOG Master

No NBA plays tonite... but who has the balls to play the Under in the Pho/GS Game

cjv_11

EOG Veteran

dirty, i read the hamilton and webber both arent playing again in chicago today, any thoughts?

dirty

EOG Master

Updated
Player
Position
Injury
Status

3/29/2007
Richard Hamilton
G
Flu
missed last game, "D" Thursday vs Chicago.

3/29/2007
Tayshaun Prince
F
Elbow
is expected to play Thursday vs Chicago.

3/28/2007
Chris Webber
F/C
Flu
upgraded to probable Thursday vs Chicago.

dirty

EOG Master

I don't have any plays I like tonite.... Just may take the over in the Phoenix game small for shits and giggles cause This one could hit 250 they was GS plays defense...But if either team is off from outside it could go under

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

I bet the blazers under 195 early around noon today then Dr. Bob released blazers over and the line moved right away to 196.5 and now it is up to 197. I really liked the under 195 so I'm thinkin of hittin it again under the 197.

dirty

EOG Master

I don't like that Number either Bobby... Memphis has mailed it in and you never know when they are going to show up or not

Cannon

Banned

Shady what do you think about these?

20 Units Florida Money line
8 Units Ohio St. bought to +3

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

I bet the blazers under 195 early around noon today then Dr. Bob released blazers over and the line moved right away to 196.5 and now it is up to 197. I really liked the under 195 so I'm thinkin of hittin it again under the 197.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bet the over 98 2H. That leaves me with o194 & u195. I very rarely do that but I'm up 5 units tonight so I'll gladly take the profit and find a better opportunity tomorrow. Meanwhile, I hope the game lands on 194/195.

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

Shady what do you think about these?

20 Units Florida Money line
8 Units Ohio St. bought to +3

Cannon,
I know your not talking to me but I like the FL bet. 20 Units??? Is that your biggest bet all year?
Also, Do you have a baseball system? Just curious. Thanks.

Cannon

Banned

I started betting my 2-5 unit plays in January for $50 a unit. Then after a few weeks I raised it to $100 a unit. I continued to win then raised it to $200 a unit. I was still killing them and raised it to $400 a unit. Then the regular season ended and the conference tourneys started I bet a few days at $400 a unit and lost so I quickly went back to $100 a unit and lost about $4000 for my only bad week for this year. Then I played the NIT and NCAA tourney at $100 a unit and have made a small profit. The slow start of the dogs hurt me so I did not win very much. My friends who are large books gave me the Florida huge and I guess I made a few plays for $2000 when I was was winning big. Risk wise this will me my largest bet in baskets because of the Money line risk to win $2000. I won $1200 tonight $400 on my stuff and $200 on Shady's first quarter and $600 on increasing my bet because of Micelli and his first half under. I had $200 on Chicago NBA thankful I took the money line and I have Memphis and bought 2 points for $200. These basket plays they give me in NBA have been netting 3-4 games a week with juice so I am going to play them till they start to lose I guess. They were 1 game under this week before tonight. They gave me Chicago last night and the line moved so I took the ML.

Bacala they are really large local books and drinking buddies and the get some good info from the books they layoff large bets to. They said those plays should be good in the NCAA. They had West Virginia tonight. How did Clemson outscore West Virginia 11-0 the last 49 seconds?

They don't win every night but when you watch the games it seems you have the right side most of the time.
They had some good info in the postseason NBA last year. I will post what they give me and keep the won-lost records. I also give them winners from what guys post on here as well.

Cannon

Banned

I made money fading some of the top cappers at the rx in bases to start the baseball season. I don't cap games for the most part just bet some systems and the info the books give me. I used to have a sports service about 15 years ago and my partner and I used to do well capping bases. He died about 10 years ago and he was a hell of a capper. In years past I used to bet teams that had lost 3 or more games in a row when they were playing teams that had won 4 or more in a row. You get some good line value I always felt. I felt if you had a cheap juice you can win at baseball. That Is why I am looking forward to using Matchbook.

Can you tell me where I can get the cheapest juice for bases?