for the mods

mofome

Banned
look men, if gyno is gonna bump my thread in bases, im gonna reply to him. :) cant play it one way. im sorry if rape brings out the worst in me..but i have two little sisters and if a 23 year old got with 30 feet of either of them, when they were 14/15 years old, he would have had his balls shoved down his throat.

thats how things go in my fam.

thats life.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Re: for the mods

YOU ARE DONE HERE SON.

Why do you think we care about you anymore, Mo? You are nothing to anyone. You are a waste of a mans sperm via your holier than though attitude. A young kid acting & thinking he is brighter as well more savvy about life than elders 4x his age. :LMAO You are a disturbance, not to mention nuisance to the majority wherever you go so PLEASE If you don't like us, then take your alligator mouth somewhere else. If we lived closer together I would send my 13 year old son over to teach you some manners. Heck, maybe the 5 yr old daughter. :finger004

Take your hummingbird arse to some other website if you are not liking our style. You'll learn though. Most of us thought we knew everything when we were kids, too. (Well, usually by 26 had some respect, bearing, knowledge, courage, tact & discipline). I understand though that some do get it sooner than others.

Take another dose and keep on rambling. Insults do not impress and only show the true immaturity we face when seeing you in these induced states.

Have a good day

mofome

Banned

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

so you mean when i emailed you and told you i was done posting here....you replied by telling me im done?

who is gonna teach me what? im sure you wont allow my post b/c you're scared...but please. you're fat, sit at home alone, have no one that gives a rats dick about your life...and you think anyone looks up to you?

:nono

Apple

Banned

mofome keeps repeating the same thing over and over for more than a week already.

I'm in this guys mind too much..

mofome

Banned

YOU ARE DONE HERE SON.

Why do you think we care about you anymore, Mo? You are nothing to anyone. You are a waste of a mans sperm via your holier than though attitude. A young kid acting & thinking he is brighter as well more savvy about life than elders 4x his age. :LMAO You are a disturbance, not to mention nuisance to the majority wherever you go so PLEASE If you don't like us, then take your alligator mouth somewhere else. If we lived closer together I would send my 13 year old son over to teach you some manners. Heck, maybe the 5 yr old daughter. :finger004

Take your hummingbird arse to some other website if you are not liking our style. You'll learn though. Most of us thought we knew everything when we were kids, too. (Well, usually by 26 had some respect, bearing, knowledge, courage, tact & discipline). I understand though that some do get it sooner than others.

Take another dose and keep on rambling. Insults do not impress and only show the true immaturity we face when seeing you in these induced states.

Have a good day

you tell'em big pete.

:suit:

Cannon

Banned

Hey Mo are you going to go crazy in bases again this year. That was some crazy crap at the rx and Eog last year. You were out of control. I don't know if I should play them for $100 a unit of fade them for $300 a unit. Do you plan to take your meds the first two months of the season I guess that is the most important info for us all to know.

mofome

Banned

LOVE IT WHEN A SITE HAS MAYBE 20 DAILY POSTERS AND TELLS SOMEONE TO GO FUCK THEMSELVES.

:hung

pete is an ass, always has been. he doesnt know me from a hole in the ground nor does he know shit about sports or how to cap a game. insults from him mean nothing, its just funny to see a typically calm dude lose it like that. he talks about intelligence, i couldnt care less if someone was alive for 500 years or not, i can see how intelligent you are when you write. you can become more educated over time, but not more intelligent. pete doesnt know shit.

they put up some of my posts but not all. maybe this one will go up, maybe not.
:)

mofome

Banned

YOU ARE DONE HERE SON.

Have a good day

:nono

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

mofome<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_689978", true); </SCRIPT> ............dont worry mo! although pete is an ex-marine....hes way to old and fat to be able to bang with you!!!

mofome -400
general +340
draw +250

mofome

Banned

i'll take general for the max if mo doesn't have his blue shirt on

im around now. you can take yourself for the limit if you want.

if pete wanted to fight me he would be beaten beyond recognition unless he had people there to break it up. not a problem, just honesty. you can find out yourself, roach. tonight.

mofome

Banned

roach, you put up 5K on a fight b/w general and myself and i will see that it is arranged if he will show up. you can break up the 5k however you want. should i win, i can do with mine what i want.

dont just talk, like normal, do what you do.

`1

mofome

Banned

I hate to see a guy strike out LOOKING in the bottom of the 13th with 2 outs, a man on first and 1 run down.

How far is it from your house to the Capitol building?

wow, someone that knows the 'capitol building' from the 'capital building'. i live about a 10 minute drive from the capitol building.

strinking out looking to end a game, in any situation, is pathetic. jimmy, ive seen that you have said some things about me recently, so i am not as openly talkative with you. i understand that you have your own situation, with regard to wagering, but you have to understand that i may be different than you seem to assume. regardless, you're HOF. certainly wish we spoke more often with regard to gambling and other things.

:+excited-

wow, someone that knows the 'capitol building' from the 'capital building'. i live about a 10 minute drive from the capitol building.

strinking out looking to end a game, in any situation, is pathetic. jimmy, ive seen that you have said some things about me recently, so i am not as openly talkative with you. i understand that you have your own situation, with regard to wagering, but you have to understand that i may be different than you seem to assume. regardless, you're HOF. certainly wish we spoke more often with regard to gambling and other things.

:+excited-
I haven't been very rough on you Mo. :+whipping :LMAO I'd rather go to war with you than have to worry about a sniper attack from you. :houra

I'm having a flag flown over the Capitol for 24 hours starting Thursday and I need somebody to make sure that it is being done according to protocol.

A live arm kid going for San Diego tomorrow against the Shakey Wolf and the Dodgers, look for a good price...

Word is they're shaving runs in the Phils game tomorrow...

I got a trainer with the Angels that says Vlad is going thru a divorce and his mind is elsewhere...

I got a dog running in Tiajuana if your book takes action there, lemme know...

Five STAR lock tomorrow - - - - L.A. Thunderbirds will cover the 5 1/2 points over the New York Bombers. Roller Derby from the Olympic Auditorium starts at 3:30 tomorrow. Get you some.

HOLLA

mofome

Banned

well, little of that made sense. all is well. hope things with you and the family are good, hoffa. you're well respected.

gn.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Mofome, don't be itching to fight an old man with disabilities. I'll compromise fairly and hand you the belt w/out a brawl. I'm officially retired unless self-defense or someone fuks with the kids. I am not showing up for this fight. Even though if I did, the Only thing that would happen is that I would hurt you and in the process hurt myself more. (And I don't get no disability check so NOTHING GOOD for me could come from it) :finger004

:p

PS, I don't wish to toss fists with you, but dirty is the #1 contender right now and you must defend the title within the next 90 days. :party

mofome

Banned

Mofome, don't be itching to fight an old man with disabilities. I'll compromise fairly and hand you the belt w/out a brawl. I'm officially retired unless self-defense or someone fuks with the kids. I am not showing up for this fight. Even though if I did, the Only thing that would happen is that I would hurt you and in the process hurt myself more. (And I don't get no disability check so NOTHING GOOD for me could come from it) :finger004

:p

PS, I don't wish to toss fists with you, but dirty is the #1 contender right now and you must defend the title within the next 90 days. :party

eh, ive lost the desire to whoop you...for the time being. im certain that itch will resurface at some point. you call people out for saying things 'online' as if to suggest they would act differently in person. no doubt, some do, but not all. your post to me in this thread was a thing of beauty, just atypical of our general. i also have a hard time believing you would say such 'tough guy' things in person. fights are not that big a deal really, just some fun and a small bit of time where you arent exactly sure what is going to happen next. thats always :+excited- . you aren't old yet, peter, maybe just mature.

deeds it is then.

:+comfort+