Kennedy nailed it on the head !!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Kennedy yesterday:

"The administration views our system of justice as merely another arena for furthering its right-wing ideology," Kennedy said in a speech at the National Press Club. "The conclusion is inescapable that the administration has methodically placed reliable partisans in positions where they can influence the outcome of the 2008 election." "

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/washington/articles/2...

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated
Re: Kennedy nailed it on the head !!

Obviously he didn't drive himself to the press club or he wouldn't have been there till 24 hours later.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

and thank God he was not near any stop signs if Lead Foot Laura was out for a drive

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Kennedy driving drunk three decades past and clinton lying about a head job eight years ago are the reason for bush fucking up our country.

The Devil

EOG Master

Kennedy driving drunk three decades past and clinton lying about a head job eight years ago are the reason for bush fucking up our country.

FRANK......HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN PUT IN JAIL......HE WAS DRUNK AND KILLED A WOMAN...........AT WORST HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN TACKED ONTO YOUR ASTOROID.........

You use one of the most corrupt, pathetic, murderous, sick, hypocritical pieces of shit in politcs to defend your agenda.

And you wonder why no one agrees with you or believes you have one ounce of credibility.

If there was one person, other than maybe Nanci Pelosi, the needs GONE from politics in every single way, it's that fuck Kennedy. That whole group, Feinstein, etc. have no business representing this country in any way shape or form. Same should probably be said for Hillary Clinton, but I actually hope she wins the nomition, because she has no chance in hell of winning.

I'll be running in 2012 and I'll make the whole country right again.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Shortbus: how many times have you read Mein Kampf??

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO