Why Clemson will win tonight,,,,

I've spent too much time today looking at this game and have come to this conclusion: Much like the Miss St game on tuesday EVERY SWINGIN WEENIE IS ON wv TONIGHT.:+clueless :+clueless :doh1 :doh1

70% OF WAGERS ARE ON WV, and every site is have been to is loaded with the same stuff, WV.

As much respect as I have for the NY Rebs and Co. on this site I will FADE the pubic, I mean the public and POUND CLEMSON!!:houra :houra :houra

Re: Why Clemson will win tonight,,,,

UPDATE: You are correct Micelli, it is now at 62.7% on WV. Still, I hit several books here in Vegas today (my regular books) and asked some of the writers which side they were getting. ALL WV, even the cabbies are shouting WV for God's sake!

I may be wrong, but at least I won't be second guessing myself!:cool:

there ya go man, thats more like it :+textinb3

i can deal with straight numbers. Good Luck

Micelli - One of my buddies is BLASTING me for going against you and Reb. However, MR. Panther is no slouch:party , and I see these things pop up from time to time. If Panther says Clemson -7 :bank:

GOOD LUCK!

Well Fellas- you can see why I am in the VACATION business, and not asking you to call a 1-900 number for my "Glock", I mean "LOCK" POD. NY REB, 'Shady, Micelli - You are all incredible at this stuff! You too, Panther, just not today, but I have yet to see anyone like this you guys are doing EVERY day!

Now, IF anyone is thinking about a move to VEGAS, BABY:houra and setting up a nice marketing business, and getting into the PAY for PLAY business, my attorney and I will help you get going. Then, it's happy hour every day at Spearmint Rhino, followed by VIP treatment at the PALMS!:cool:

hey man ya went with your gut instinct. cant blame ya for taking a shot w/ clemson....

next time im in vegas i'll be sure to let ya know. Good Luck with the rest of ur action!

Money Man, i have contemplated the move to vegas for years. Think i will end up there at some point, doing what exactly i'm not sure yet?...Should be there next month for a few days tho...

'Shady - I would be happy to meet you and have a brew, talk this stuff and have lunch or dinner at one of Vegas's best kept secrets, only locals know about!:cocktail :cocktail :cocktail :cocktail :cocktail

Anyone from Vegas reading this -- Ellis Island!! Great food and Brewpub!!:houra

Money, if my plans become concrete i will let ya know later next month...it will most likely be in the last week in April, i'll let ya know buddy...drinks and steaks are always great:cocktail

Money, buddy, pal, don't fade the big dogs here. I told ya:+whipping
Reb 10* are you kidding me, you now better than that, shame on you