We need to probe the astroid...and soon

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated
<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->See if it is even penetrable and without defense screens. We could be getting suckered punched regarding its trajectory by these high intelligence aliens and not equipped to deflect it's movment as we beleive we can. This is no joke as the thing may be programmed to look like it will go by earth and then meander back but rather it may be heading straight towards us by some slick guidance systems.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: We need to probe the astroid...and soon

dont you worry ....

Bunker will be in the first ship up to shoot that sucker down !!

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated
Re: We need to probe the astroid...and soon

<TABLE class=tborder id=post669674 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 03-29-07, 09:47 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #2 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>doc mercer<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_669674", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_669674 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: We need to probe the astroid...and soon
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>dont you worry ....

Bunker will be in the first ship up to shoot that sucker down
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I was wondering whether or not you believed Frank and I guess you do. Sorry Doc, but aliens shooting asteroids at us thousands of years ago is just a little too much for my to handle. But I can see where you'd think it was some type of Bushco conspiracy. I guess Prescott worked out a deal with them awhile back. :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO